Anyone else annoyed by the fag acceptance movement? It's like they shove it down your throat "accept gay people...

Anyone else annoyed by the fag acceptance movement? It's like they shove it down your throat "accept gay people.... Or else"

The fags already had thier mairrage legalized. What more do they want? Fuck off with your mentally ill disease.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/187955/percentage-christians-drifting-down-high.aspx?g_source=religion&g_medium=search&g_campaign=tiles
gallup.com/poll/183674/confidence-religion-new-low-not-among-catholics.aspx?g_source=religion&g_medium=search&g_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no problem with you being gay but shoving ur sexuality down my throat with "pride month" and making me accept it is crossing the line.

where's "straight pride month"

I'm annoyed that I can't identify as an Apache attack helicopter

Holy fuck OP my sides

Month of the rope is just around the corner!

There's something I'd like to shove down your throat darling, its me penis. How can you hate fags if you've never nibbled another man's foreskin. I'm naked right now and fully erect

How exactly have they shoved anything down your throat? Are you sure you just don't like gay people innately and are angry that they're becoming a respected minority?

You forgot the brown stipe in the flag, you racist piece of shit.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

FAGGOTS WILL BURN IN HELL AND WILL NOT INFILTRATE HEAVEN FOR THE SINS THEY'VE COMMITTED! THEY ARE UNREPENTANT AND NOW TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR SINS!

>1 Corinthians 6:9-10
>Romans chapter 1

Yeah I hate those cunts too. Always at my college passing out flyers asking if I have a minute to talk about gay rights. Wtf more rights do you want you faggot? And then they list privileges instead of rights, like how gay people should be in the media a lot more, or how the university doesn't hire enough gays. Fuck off. I never had a problem with them before but lately they're just asking for people to round them up and send them into camps.

Yes, let me be a bi-fag in peace. Just keep it to yourself, Jesus. I don't make it a massive part of my identity like these sex-obsessed degenerates do

MUH RELIGION

Nobody gives a fuck what you're bible says anymore

Yes, fucking hate the fags and them celebrating sticking their inputs into outputs.

It's part of the depopulation agenda, it won't stop unless you hide under a rock

You know, I don't think about it much but the 'acceptance' is itself where the problem lies.
I don't care about gas people. Had a few gay friends over the years (good friends) and it wasn't a matter of accepting or not accepting them for me. They were just another member of our group.
But to shift the issue into an acceptance movement pressuring others is not okay.
I don't care of people accept gays but i don't like people forcing others to 'accept' whatever tf that means.
Similar to when people try to force women into positions despite a lack of merit. I checked out info wars and red ice TV and they both have a B-tier Bimbo who speaks vaguely and is obviously unqualified for the position.
Milo is gay but no one was forced to accept him because we was gay. For those who bought into his post gamergate shtick, it was due to the content and his merit that they approved.
Identity traits should never be a means of qualifying (or disqualifying) people.

Have a (((you)))

Come and join the POLGB Discord, where trannies aren't allowed, the mods are all Jews, and as it turns out the whole thing is just a Mossad honeypot.

i really liked it when pol pushed that rainbow = color segregation agenda, because it even makes sense.

What they really want is to be integrated into mainstream society instead of being rejected.

Yes, some of their methods are retarded but the more you accept them and see them as normal the faster you'll stop being uncomfortable with them and actually stop giving a shit.

Human sexuality is apart of the human condition. Sexuality characterizes people. It's an intrinsic tool for interaction with peers. It's a major feature of a person's identity. It's not their whole identity but it's one of the ways people identify them, often negatively which is why Pride month exists.

>Identity traits should never be a means of qualifying (or disqualifying) people.
Furthermore, however, I think the movement on here to disqualify based on identity traits REGARDLESS of merit is also counter productive.
There are competent people who's merit very much qualifies their them for a position but certain groups on Sup Forums stand fairly strongly against it due to identity traits. It is its own form of identity politics the same as OP

I'm gay and I want nothing to do with this marketing campaign.

fucking tired of the homos and other freaks - just soooo tired - just the shut the fuck up already and if you flash your dick at me you will fucking lose it or your balls will be lodged up in your body somewhere

Won't happen.

These people are mentally ill.

I will never accept sin in my life as normal and society is currently trying to indoctrinate our children into believing that this behavior and life style is normal.

gallup.com/poll/187955/percentage-christians-drifting-down-high.aspx?g_source=religion&g_medium=search&g_campaign=tiles

Your losing your battle my clueless friend

>muh bible
Don't you realize the Old Testament is of Jewish origin? Your whole faith is jewish propoganda

>These people are mentally ill
Studies showing that homosexuals are not able to function normally in life?

>I will never accept sin in my life as normal and society is currently trying to indoctrinate our children into believing that this behavior and life style is normal.
Who gives a shit. As long as the average guy accepts them, you're just a dying insufferable idiot stuck in their own echo-chamber.

Go read your bible.

>where's "straight pride month"

Every other month of the year.

If you're a faggot who goes about his business like every other person in the world and just wants to make a decent life for himself, I've got no problem. You're an evolutionary dead end anyway, and you're making the world a worse place for me or anyone else. Hell, had a gay couple for neighbours for over 10 years, if I hadn't known they were gay I'd have assumed they were just regular pals, because they kept all that shit behind closed doors. They didn't talk like faggots, they didn't act like faggots, they didn't dress like faggots. They fixed cars, bikes, invited us over to shoot the shit (pun not intended) over a couple of beers and to watch the game. Best neighbours I ever had.
But if you're a faggot who's anything those guys weren't, then you should be crucified post haste.

>you're making the world a worse place
You're NOT making*

You sure showed me

Meanwhile... gallup.com/poll/183674/confidence-religion-new-low-not-among-catholics.aspx?g_source=religion&g_medium=search&g_campaign=tiles

I see a lot of fisting here...

Sort of. I think gay marriage is fine, but the flamboyant baiting is pretty stupid.

For example, a civil union with a man is a more sensible decision than marrying a woman, but the pride shit is disgusting. In fact even straight public displays of affection piss me off.

>muh talking points
literally every day is "why aren't you attracted to my feminine penis" day in 2017

You legalised their marriage. Like all minorities, once you give them an inch, they'll want a mile. They don't to be equal to you, they want to have a special status.

Where the fuck is the black/brown fist at?

>how do you do fellow 4channer the post

I assume I'll see quotes from this thread in the next hard hitting buzzfeed article

lgbt is globalism

>we want integration

Meanwhile, you guys have public sex in your parades.

It's not okay to be gay

You aren't dying?

I honestly hat gay marriage and the LGBT community. Its idiotic. I happen to be Gay though, which dosent help because the LGBT community and Sup Forums both hate me.