Is it just me or us McDonald's full of retards and degenerates?

Is it just me or us McDonald's full of retards and degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3568591/pet-cat-groomers-shaved-completely-bald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, McDonalds customers reflect the general population.

Also, here's a cat.

I think it is a beautiful cat. Very majestic.

I would not want to eat it.

It's really not about that particular cat. I'm a vegan, you see.

I can see the logical follow up question.
> Would you eat it if you weren't a vegan?

I don't know. It is a complex question. I might eat it if it was hit by a cat but I probably wouldn't slaughter it myself

What about you?

You ever see that movie 'The Founder'?

That's what happened to McDick's. It was founded as a pretty normal burger place that took from the Ford method and upheld Christian values.

You probably wouldn't. My psychiatrist told me they people doesn't generally eat pets.

also cat

i lik cat

McDonalds corporate work here

Whites consist of the higher percentage of employees.

In those stores that have the majority, there is little to no problem with service.

Now the stigma you have about McDonalds come from these nigger run stores where the majority of employees are minorities.

It's disgusting, and disgraceful to the McDonalds name. I love this company and I love my people, and I want every spic, gook and nigger fucking out of this company.

shoop?

its almost mythical how extreme the change in quality was when minorities overtook whites as the mcdonalds employees here

>im here for the job interview

what is happening there

Some man decided to destroy his genitals in order to satisfy a mental illness instead of just being honorable and killing himself.

>cody GIBBS
can't be real

If real, I must give McD's credit for remodeling their restaurants and starting to serve a lot more quality food.

I barely eat there but the last two times I went I was blown away by the new fancy menu.

OP's a russian shill, desperately trying to make it seem that America is worse than Shithole a.k.a. Russia.

>full of retards and degenerates?
That's all USA thought

Its DEFINITELY not what their commercials portray. Their commercials show a utopia of young happy diverse multicultural employees who are upbeat articulate and ambitious. Complete opposite of the real McDonalds experience where you're met with bitter pessimistic borderline aggressive workers who often just lock doors and ignore customers at night and drive thru.

Where does one purchase a hunting license for these creatures?

I've never laughed at a cat photo so much

All the homeless and drug addicts hang out at mcdonalds and shit. And other than that all the faggot teens, slobby, and old people who are generally bad at life (or don't give a fuck cause they're old) also go to McDonald's often

thesun.co.uk/news/3568591/pet-cat-groomers-shaved-completely-bald/

What's wrong with gooks faggot

Sick. Fucking. Degenerate. Democrat.

Gooks don't belong here, this is a white nation.

asians can go back to asian countries.

fug that's a really god idea to get on welfare brb

Would.

Go back to Africa.