Why are conservatives so afraid to try new food?

Why are conservatives so afraid to try new food?

>this thread again

sage

Why are Nazis so afraid of any food that isn't sausage and potatoes?

Personally I'm more right leaning but I love sushi.

And sage.

Because they are uneducated and probably haven't left their shitty Alabama suburb-ever.

Think you have the wrong flag mate.

Shut the fuck up, Nigel.

I picked this for a reason. I live in the South and everyone here is a degenerate. I'm about to move out of here.

You could just move to another part of the South that isn't Florida or Louisiana.

Your argument is invalid.

Really? Show me where it actually says "Conservatives are afraid to try new food". Is tere a study out there?

Those were the old cuckservatives OP. The new wave kekistani loves trying new things and believe in the strenght of multiculturalism

Buying the new ranch-flavored chicken tendies at the HEB don't count as trying new food, user.

Did you open a sashimi/sushi restaurant in a conservative area and wonder why it's failing?

That shit is crap. Best Jap food is tempura and that's based on nanban shit. Teriyaki is obviously good.

Florida is pretty shit. I moved here from Texas and the white trash folks down here are much different than white trash back home. It's hard to explain.

Why are SJWs all vegans and can't eat meat?

This is retarded. I love trying new things in general as long as it's voluntary.

>be liberal
>go eat sushi
>"I would like a Sriracha Mayo Avocado Crunchy Cream Cheese California Rollâ„¢ please, because if its taste differs slightly from my whitelist of allowed reddit meme foods, I'm not eating it"
pic unrelated

you can be conservative and eat unkown food faggot

Enjoy your pinworms.