Y'all just racist fags blaming innocent people just for being black. pic related

Y'all just racist fags blaming innocent people just for being black. pic related

Go away, South Italy.

Two can play that game

Na it's the US that makes me racist. Clearly multicultism is bad.

Touché

I don't blame immigrants, I blame immigration

Consider suicide.

The left only thinks about themselves so they think everyone else just thinks about themselves

I don't blame anything that happened in my life on immigrants (apart from annoying 1 off encounters)
I feel bad for my fellow man. The people raped by these invaders, killed by them.
People who cant get surgery because someone who shouldn't be in the country is also on the list.
Or people who cant get housing because someone who shouldn't be in the country is on the list.
They just all around create a worse quality of life. There are millions of them to both drive down wages and put a strain the welfare state

what happened to britain tho? from what i remember 10-15 years ago they only took immigrants with atleast high school diploma and a lot of job experience... now they take in pretty much anyone even Abdul from the middle east that raped children as a hobby and burned his documents before immigrating to eu managed to get in

if you blame immigrants for personal failures you're a faggot
the fact that immigrants generally worsen your bet on the job markets is universal to all and if you want to have less negotiating power then sorry but you're a cuck

Are these the same people that cry about how health care should be free?

Like, get a decent job, sweetie.

I blame my university for not hiring native fucking English speakers to teach the classes. Granted they were difficult subjects anyways, but when half of what comes out of your professor's mouth is Greek, coulomb's law is even harder to apply.

i completely agree with you on that one but what i really dont understand is why does britain keep accepting them inside without a basic background check to see if they have extremist tendecies or a history of felonies?

>muh doctors are successful
KEK. Doctors are just overpaid car mechanics that rote memorize things. I went to uni with these dumbasses, and they are invariably people (mostly asians and upper middle class whites) who are pressured by their family to make money, yet are too stupid to succeed in academia.

highschool grads with work experience were actually being a net benefit to society

if britain is ever to achieve a complete dictatorship by a rampant democracy it needs massive unemployment and daily terror attacks.
complete shit-head worst-of-the-worst migrants from the middle east and africa do just that.

>why does britain keep accepting them inside without a basic background check to see if they have extremist tendecies or a history of felonies?
because the (((people))) really high up want to see us destroyed, it purposefully stupid and harmful

no single jew was burnt to ashes, no residue of deadly gases

GTFO Italian normie. And quit wasting your life

>these doctors are representative of 85 IQ sandniggers taking advantage of globalist handouts

actually there are a lot of studies shown that immigrants who have a higher education (bachelors, masters etc.) improve the economy which in turn makes for a better quality of life for the people. hating them for being from a different country is just plain stupid

who said anything about jews?

pic related.

>actually there are a lot of studies shown that immigrants who have a higher education (bachelors, masters etc.) improve the economy which in turn makes for a better quality of life for the people.
This is not the problem we have. We have an excess of comforts but a lack of jobs. as such, more immigration does not help us - it hurts because it makes us dependent and useless.