Brit/pol/ - 'It was always too late' edition

>Anglicans proved superior: Highest 'Leave' vote % among Christian groups
csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2016/0531/Why-do-Anglicans-lean-pro-Brexit-while-atheists-favor-Remain

>The Laws of the Realm may punish Christian men with death, for heinous and grievous offences.
churchofengland.org/prayer-worship/worship/book-of-common-prayer/articles-of-religion.aspx#XXXVII

>Admittance that large numbers of Grenfell Tower residents were living there illegally - Police are not going to charge those who were subletting, though. Selective law enforcement without new legislation mandating it - just like drug decriminalisation.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40471554

>Sunshine Labour MP Slams Decision to Appoint ‘White, Upper Middle Class Judge’ in Grenfell Inquiry
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/02/labour-mp-slams-decision-appoint-white-upper-middle-class-judge-grenfell-inquiry/

>Anne Marie Waters Launches UKIP Leadership Bid With Hardline Manifesto
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/01/ann-marie-walters-launches-ukip-leadership-bid-with-hardline-manifesto/

>Near 100,000 Migrants Cross Mediterranean To Europe in First Six Months of 2017
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/01/95768-migrants-cross-mediterranean-europe-first-six-months-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40473602
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40471466
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40474118
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40471474
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-40473238
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658582/SAS-unit-accused-executing-unarmed-Afghan-civilians.html
express.co.uk/news/world/823816/Brexit-negotiator-Brussels-EU-states-join-euro-taxes
express.co.uk/news/politics/823781/Labour-Tony-Blair-Jeremy-Corbyn-Blairites-breakaway-party-Liz-Kendall
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4659392/Charlie-Gard-supporters-protest-outside-Buckingham-Palace.html
standard.co.uk/news/politics/david-lammy-mocked-for-fuming-at-racist-bbc-after-report-on-sistine-chapels-black-and-white-smoke-8532676.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485467/Labour-MP-David-Lammy-fined-5-000-making-35-000-cold-calls-just-TWO-DAYS-bid-mayoral-candidate.html
christianity.com/church/church-history/timeline/1901-2000/modern-persecution-11630665.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658438/SAS-hero-drowned-ISIS-fighter-puddle.html#article-4658438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start going to church.

I had a new thread ready to go as well.
I'll dump my OP links here.

>Farage rules out UKIP leadership bid (for now at least)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40473602

>UK to withdraw from international fishing arrangement
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40471466

>Le ebin Donald Trump tweet sends world into hysterics
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40474118

>Gove says government should listen to review bodies on lifting public sector pay cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40471474

>Still no agreement between DUP and Sinn Féin in Stormont
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-40473238

>SAS unit accused of executing Afghan civilians
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658582/SAS-unit-accused-executing-unarmed-Afghan-civilians.html

>EU to raise taxes and impose Euro currency on all member states by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/823816/Brexit-negotiator-Brussels-EU-states-join-euro-taxes

>Blairites plan to form breakaway party
express.co.uk/news/politics/823781/Labour-Tony-Blair-Jeremy-Corbyn-Blairites-breakaway-party-Liz-Kendall

Eggs

Stop going to church.

Evening lads.

Fuck that shite!

Not about to pray at the alter of a pacifist surrounded by cuck, niggers and pediphiles, tbqh lad.

Move out of Newham, then.

Start fighting for your country.

No Jew, stop being servants of the Devil already you fucking filth

>>Sunshine Labour MP Slams Decision to Appoint ‘White, Upper Middle Class Judge’ in Grenfell Inquiry

>David Lammy
>the British Obama

I passed two churches on my walk earlier. Didn't go in though.

Has the NHS pulled the plug on that infant yet?

The gathering in question was a week-long hacking session that ended today. Its mission was to find a way to deploy NHSbuntu, a flavour of the open-source Linux distro Ubuntu built for the NHS, on 750,000 smartcards used to verify clinicians accessing 80 per cent of applications – excluding those for clinical use – on millions of health service PCs.

If successful, NHSbuntu would replace the current system using Windows. Ultimately, the aim is to replace Windows on the desktop, too. Smartcard recognition has been the huge barrier.

“One of the key drivers was the immense amount we spend on desktop licensing – it’s at least £100m every year, according to figures from Digital Health Intelligence. That’s being spent on Windows XP - although that’s as widely used as you’d expect – and Windows 7. But there are moves to change that in the NHS: they want paperless systems and no Windows 7 by the end of 2020. If we can begin to show our work, then they’ve got a real choice.”

The reference to Windows XP is an uncomfortable reminder that the WannaCry attack that hit the NHS in May stripped bare a system that relied heavily on unpatched Windows software, leaving to many health insiders questioning if there could be a better way to run software projects.

With an organisation of so many people, divisions and departments, the main barrier to widespread adoption of any new way of working within the NHS is political rather than technical. The fact that Microsoft enjoys incumbent status, coupled with the conservative and ingrained nature of procurement cycles, means challengers of any stripe, including open source, face an uphill struggle.

==========

Is open source merely a disguised jew?

"It's" names is Charles and no.

I just went on Lammy's Wiki page and some guy is launching a full-on smear campaign on him in it lmfao.

The Pope's stuck his oar in now. And a bunch of people protested in front of Buckingham Palace.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4659392/Charlie-Gard-supporters-protest-outside-Buckingham-Palace.html

To pass the AOSB you really just need Charisma and to be able to pass the fitness tests. You sign up to whatever regiment after your time at Sandhurst and you have a little interview day where you tell them why you think they should let you in and you go over what your training officers have said about you during your training.
I wouldn't say It's too hard to get in as you want if you actually try.

Top kek, someone's spamming links over it

standard.co.uk/news/politics/david-lammy-mocked-for-fuming-at-racist-bbc-after-report-on-sistine-chapels-black-and-white-smoke-8532676.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485467/Labour-MP-David-Lammy-fined-5-000-making-35-000-cold-calls-just-TWO-DAYS-bid-mayoral-candidate.html

An open system would provide the necessary security that is crucial to such systems. Windows was the disguised jew with all it's licensing agreements designed to fuck the corporate client up the ass.

The sheer hypocrisy of this lot..
>Abortion is murder and only God can take a life
>Turning off life support is murder because only God can decide when someone should die.

Slightly off topic, but there were reportedly more Christian martyrs in the 20th century than in the previous 19 centuries combined:

> "The current rate is 159,000 martyrs per year -- down from 330,000 per year at the height of the cold war. With the demise of the Soviet Union and its sponsored communism, religious freedoms have opened up. Although there are still numerous restrictions and some persecution, martyrdom -- in the form of executions and assassinations -- has been significantly curtailed."

>Worst Genocide of the Century
Possibly the worst organized killings of Christians in this century took part in Turkey. Paul Marshall in his book, Their Blood Cries Out, co-authored with Lila Gilbert, wrote, "Although Turkey is now a country with relatively few Christians, this was not always the case. Less than one hundred years ago, Turkey, or rather its Ottoman predecessor, was about 30 percent Christian. This situation changed when some two million ethnic Armenian Christians were massacred between 1905 and 1918, a genocide which the Turkish government still denies. Many of the remaining Christians fled immediately. Others facing death threats, systemic harassment, and discrimination, followed them later."

Source: christianity.com/church/church-history/timeline/1901-2000/modern-persecution-11630665.html

Wtf happened to that black dude

>go to church, he said

I'd rather have Mosques looking like this and not like someone cut out a piece of Saudi Arabia and dropped it in Luton tf

Open source =! security

Kek.

I've actually seen a couple of churches for sale in Leicester and Nottingham, so I assume that's happening all over the country..

>frequently confusing and misusing "too" and "to."

Who wrote this shit?

is that cuck who's going to beg for testosterone from his GP still here?

le blackpill.jpg

>watching the bbc news
>saying that trump is inciting violence against journalists because of that wrestling tweet

bill gates is the worst faggot. fuck him

>The Right Honourable standard.co.uk/news/politics/david-lammy-mocked-for-fuming-at-racist-bbc-after-report-on-sistine-chapels-black-and-white-smoke-8532676.html David Lammy

wasn't very presidential desu, nevermind adult.

he let himself down

>that OP image
Honestly, visiting here, you guys are doing pretty good. You have a lot of white people. I don't even see that many shitskins. You have some britnigs and for sure diversity, but every international city is like that. It's better than New York for example, or Miami which doesn't even have any white people.

Nope, but it makes it more likely for an issue to be detected and fixed, rather than exploited by the fucking NSA or some ruskie.

It's modern day presidential. Get with the times bigot.

>>Blairites plan to form breakaway party
>express.co.uk/news/politics/823781/Labour-Tony-Blair-Jeremy-Corbyn-Blairites-breakaway-party-Liz-Kendall

Glorious! Let's hope they leave of their own accord before they have to be purged.

>The Labour MP for Tottenham was browsing Twitter during a Commons debate and saw a BBC news item about the chimney erected over the Sistine Chapel with the caption: “Will smoke be black or white?”
>Within seconds he tweeted: “This tweet from the BBC is crass and unnecessary. Do we really need silly innuendo about the race of the next Pope?”

>When the MP appeared on Celebrity Mastermind he answered Henry VII when asked who succeeded Henry VIII in 1547.

I'd rather not have any Mosques at all desu

I would pay money to watch his helmet cam footage.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658438/SAS-hero-drowned-ISIS-fighter-puddle.html#article-4658438

I hope they do, not a Labour supporter but at least they're the respectable face of Labour.

>dat word filter

>he doesn't type "desu" unironically at this point

>Blairites
>Respectable
>Ever

Kindly suck start a shotgun

>Abortion is murder because you're causing a human to die
>Cutting life support is murder because you're causing a human to die
user...

You first.

>>When the MP appeared on Celebrity Mastermind he answered Henry VII when asked who succeeded Henry VIII in 1547.

>Nazi respects the neolib/neocon, global, corporate, capitalist wing of Labour

What a surprise

If God wants someone to die then Life support is ignoring his will by keeping him alive. That's my point.

Anyone live in a rural area? Is it worth it?

Is Blair posting some kind of Memi?

Yes sweety, as long as you have a car.

But that's not the argument against abortion, or at least it's not the sensible one. The sensible one is what I said, and is consistent in both cases. My point being it's not necessarily hypocrisy.

Alrite, Rockbusters then.

3 clues, make up the name of a band or artist, get them all right and I'll get you a Steam game.

First clue:
Kirsten Stewart used to do this. Kirsten Stewart used to do this, and still does.
Initials: K B

Second clue:
These little divs open the door. If you want to open the door, you need these little divs.
Initials: T M

Last clue:
You'll need to do this before you go on holiday, or move house. You'll need to do this before you go on holiday.
Initial: T

Easy ones tonight. Answers in the next thread.

So is Brexit happening or not?

Definitely

shitpost

M2AFRP COD LOBBIES 10TH PRESTIGE MSG 4 INV

Now you need to repeat them but slightly different

Here's a fun little game for you lads.
Go on a site like the BBC QT one and in the comments section ask, in a polite and sensible manner, if anyone can list the practical benefits of diversity.
You will be met with an embarrassed silence. Keep doing it.

Dia a best

>asking to be put on a list

Nice try GCHQ

Can anyone list any positive benefits of diversity?

>dat compass
>Hitler not in top right of red square

Muh different food
Muh Cultural Enrichment
Muh Different ideas

I remember my R.E teacher saying some dumb shit that diversity is good as it promotes inter-racial marriage.

Curry and kebabs innit

Better relations and understanding of other countries.

HEY FELLOW FAR RIGHT FELLOWS. WHATS YOUR NAMES, WHERE DO YOU WORK AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE? GOSH I JUST HATE THOSE JEWISH CHAPS, THAT'S WHY I'M TALKING IN CAPS! GRR

Shh. Let the Goose-stepping LARPers pretend that they aren't the exact leftards they seem to hate.

>Tory grandees tell Theresa May to say she'll step down as PM in June 2019 to strengthen Britain's Brexit hand

I want May to fuck off but I'm not seeing how this will strengthen Britain's hand. She is at least somewhat (annoyingly) right that a united, stable image is the best approach. Another leadership contest, the second since the referendum, would be a farce.

So violent revolution and a military coup is coming, right?

I would have given you some info if it was trips.

My nAmE is Nigegl Furag I h8 a11 1mm1grants and I w0rk @ Ukeeeep

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is our invasion required for that?
I'd say we've got a very fucking good idea of what these savages are like by now

If Waters did win it would most likely see the end of Ukip – the UK’s third-biggest party by votes cast in the 2015 election – as a mainstream political force.

Waters stood for Ukip in the Lewisham East constituency in 2015 but was prevented from doing so at the June election following concerns about her views on Islam, which she has described as “evil”.

However, she remains a party member, and some in Ukip believe it could be difficult to expel or suspend Waters now she is standing for leader. She was deputy leader of the UK arm of Pegida, the far-right and anti-Islam group, and has praised Marine Le Pen, leader of France’s Front National, and Geert Wilders, head of the Freedom party in the Netherlands.

On Saturday, Waters formally launched her leadership bid in Rotherham, a location chosen because of its association with the long-running scandal of girls abused by men predominantly from Pakistani-British backgrounds.

The event took place at a secret venue after the original choice cancelled Waters’s booking on the advice of local police. Ukip took the unusual step of advising its local members not to attend the launch, saying the party did not endorse Waters’s views.

Nominations close later this month, with Nuttall’s successor chosen by a direct vote of members ahead of the party conference in late September.

With Ukip’s primary founding aim of a robust Brexit now supported by both the Conservatives and Labour, those vying to chart its future are broadly split between Farage-ist economic libertarians and the more hard-right, Islam-focused approach of Waters and Whittle.

Etheridge said he would most likely stay in the race to represent the former, unless a candidate of similar views emerged who looked more likely to win. But he said: “It’s a turning point. Whichever side wins, the other side won’t have a future in the party.”
-------------

Very spicey.
We'll see how redpilled UKIP members are

I think I might have the first one.

An increased pallet of skillsets in the workforce which can make an economic more flexible and durable. For example, British food is fucking disgusting and you know it is. So we import the chinks and indians. British women are fucking disgusting and you know they are. So we import hot eastern euro sluts for prostitution

>never seen a police car in this village for years
>there's three going around all with four blokes in
>and there's a van parked up near the common
>no one else knows what's going on
>guy who asked the police wasn't told anything

WHAT'S GOING ON

Doomed. Thoroughly fucked. Might as well just neck ourselves, but making sure to take those responsible with us.

Nah it's still not worth it.

THANKS MATES I THINK WE SHOULD ORGANISE A FAR RIGHT MEET UP OUTSIDE OUR LOCAL POLICE STATIONS DON'T YOU?

START HAVING CHILDREN YOU BLIMEY FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>So we import the chinks and indians
Why not just import their food? Oh that's right Europeans are racially unable to follow certain recipes.

Sharing culture is great if that culture comes from a 1st world country. Not so much if it's an archaic culture from some shit hole.

Speak for yourself lad

>my local police station is open at the weekends or after 5

>Someone not paying their TV license
>Someone said something hurtful against muslims online
>Someone mentioned in the local pub that if he could he would bomb all mosques

Take your pick

If she's resigning after Brexit, she has nothing to lose by going all in. She doesn't have to worry about her future relationship with the EU or about what the Remain press will say about her.

I suspect you replied to the wrong post, oh "wise one.

You're about to be culturally diversified mate

Why don't you abandon your fake England and come back to the real one?

Lower class white Brits are toptier scum. That GCSE performance is embarrassing.

UKIP is literally just a slightly more right wing torys now after brexit
At least if she gets in people will have a reason to vote for them

I live in Lincolnshire. You need a car. And there are tractors everywhere.

The lower class can only be as good as their rulers allow them to be.

Most of them don't give a fuck and will get an apprenticeship and manual jobs.