How do you think the history books will remember Trump?

How do you think the history books will remember Trump?

Bump for interest

Great USA President that liberals couldn't destroy.

too early to tell

This.

>bill Clinton
>bill Clinton
>George bush
>George bush
>photo unavailable
>photo unavailable
>Donald Trump
>Donald Trump

How do you think?

Metro north train car circa 2005

iPhone 3

As god emperor.

>Licks the OP pic girl's face.

I think he will continue ass kicking and we will be better for culling the Marxists. But they'll scream the entire way.

I could give like two fingers to fuck that.

100% with you on that user.

If Right Narrative wins: The one who unmasked the libtards (He can't unmask the jew because he's controlled by them)

If Left Narrative wins: George III of the United Kingdom's American President

What's the whore's name?

Yeah it'll likely be talked as one of two factors.

An anti establishment leader who was greatly slandered and who the establishment failed to manipulate.

Or

An anti establishment leader who ended up being manipulated by the establishment nonetheless.

I hope the prior.

Like there are going to be history books...lol

Same as Augustus.

History being full of liberals and an extension of journalism, history will seSIT ON MY FACE GODAAAAAAAAAMN

As the last president of the US.

Let's let him finish his presidency to decide

Depends on the writer.

>books

implying that lefties don't get all books banned, rounded up, and recycled for "environmental" reasons, and then the EMPs destroy the digital archives, leaving humanity with no recorded history whatsoever.

It all depends if he manages to make it alive until the end of his presidency.

>How do you think the history books will remember Trump?

>continue ass kicking
Ass kissing, you mean, the asses in question belonging to the exact same people as "da libruls" would ass-kiss, namely Zionists and Saudis. For that matter, there are no Marxists in American politics, not even the Green Party.

Ask again in 7-and-a-half years.

Winning against Hillary isn't "unmasking the libtards", it's just becoming a Republican president.
What establishment is Trump against?

He's making lefty narrative flip at everything for nothing, and people is looking at it everyday, that's what i meant

She's not a whore. Be nice, user.

The media/democrat establishment.

There will be no history books. Those that survive what is about to happen will be reduced to savages scrambling through the ruins of all that once was.

This is the only thing I can say for certain he will be remembered for. Otherwise it's too early to tell.

they won't

future historians will certainly have a lot of material to work with, that's for sure

Not really. They'll remember him the same way they remember Reagan, which amounts to whatever way they can twist economical data to create a positive or negative perception. Most likely, his historical record will be noise.

>and so, the racist white attempt at bringing about genocide of other races through the nationalist candidate failed.
>this paved the way for president kushner, who was able to enact his "solution bill," this helping solve the white problem once and for all, allowing the current utopia we love in that is free of racism and hope.

Underrated

Depends on who wins.

Establishment - Hitler 2.0 (and that's bad)

White ethnonationalists - Hitler 2.0 (and that's good)

The man who made America great again

When western civilisation was beginning its decline, Donald Trump was elected as a last desperate hope. It was futile in the end.

When the Traditionalist revolution dethrones him, it will be a polite yet firm representation of the end of the broken democratic system and the rebirth of the old ways. The resistance leader will shake his hand on the white house lawn and thank him for the symbol of hope he represented for us to rally around when days were dark and hope was lost. He will be permitted to make his getaway and will be remembered fondly as the new world is born.

He created the Space Corps, and may have a wall constructed...so his name will be echoed throughout eternity. He isn't just a no name, inconsequential President.

>checked
what line are you on user?
she looks like a rockville centre trashy qt

As a boring man, because did everything right and "look this man did not fucked up" is not a sensational story.

much like they remember Nero.

Serious modern history books don't remember Nero as the psychotic despot that the bootlickers of later dynasties depicted him as.

sauce on girl pls op

> books
> trump
those two things are mutually exclusive

By the size of the monuments to him all over the USA

Yeah, (((echoed))) throughout history

fake news meme, that's not what ((())) is from, neck yourself m8

what ethnicity is that woman?

Way too early to tell. You never really know how the history books will settle on a president until there is enough time to both emotionally detach from the president to look at their presidency objectively and enough time to look at the legacy of their actions.

For example, even if Obama receives a sympathetic view years from now, he will in no small part be remembered as lacking a lasting positive legacy because Trump is undoing everything he's done.

>what ethnicity is that woman?
Definitely mixed.

History is written by the victors. We must be the ones that write history.

Obama 2.0 or Bush 3.0 or Clinton 4.0 or Bush 5.0 or Reagan 6.0

His domestic policy is good but he's continuing the same foreign policy we have had for decades, absolutely identical to Obama's.

He will be our justinian, the parallels are stark.

I cant wait for him to slaughter a stadium full of rioters. Screenshot this.

White latina.

Sauce?

Mt Rushmore

Energy boom is going to make America #1 exporter of oil. If you think Saudi Arabia is rich. Just wait.

Trump is going to be right up there right next to good ol' Teddy on that mountain

God I wish I was born in America...

Savior of the United States.

you're retarded

He will be remember as the Lion of America.
He may well be the most notorious world leader of the next 30 years, akin to Hitler but with much more adoration in hindsight

they won't

Youve got a lot to learn young man

That'd be "letting the military and CIAniggers tell him what to do" and every president has made that mistake in their first year, even JFK did until bay of pigs
Also his foreign policy in Syria differs drastically from Obamas. He's not attacking Assad's forces lmao

Who is this semen demon?

i honestly think hes on course for being one of the greatest modern american presidents, yes he doesn't have a lot of good competition in that department but hes being very effective and has his head generally in the right place on our domestic issues.

She looks latin american and is definitely white or mostly european ancestry.

I'm probably right.

Guess she's Lithuanian.

The left controls academia, academia controls the textbooks really. There'll be good books about him outside of that, but I don't have high hopes. Not for a couple decades anyway when they stop caring about him and it's a little less politically incorrect to praise him.

hopefully the man who turned the middle east into glass..

GOAT

A lot like Reagan, only funnier.

Trump with be the Caesar to our Augustus.

>"He real big meanie and tried to ban islamists, in times of extreme conflict between people!"

This is what'll be like, because you are not entitled to have opinions against people after massive slaughter.

Wait for the plant to grow...

>How do you think the history books will remember Trump?

even PEPE will legit be inhistory books !

Trump is the one who will be remembered till the end of times as the one, freeing America and as the saviour of the west / the free, white , crhistianitybased, capitalist civilisation !

He killed 6 million jews in gas chambers and ovens, invaded canada, started ww3.

>Trump
>being anything other than a shit-eating clown

They say that history is written by the winners. I think he'll be remembered well once all is said and done.

>Guess she's Lithuanian.
cuties! does Sup Forums consider them to be white?

>A roach
>Writhing anywhere else than in a pile of shit

GodEmperor of mankind
Savior of the White Race
Madman

Fuck history books. We'll preserve Trump's 8 year presidency

>trump wins a historic victory after overthrowing the north korean government, pushing for total employment, incredible boost in economic growth, and defeating the islamic state.

Either the progenitor of a new bright future saving US from the hell of Europe, or as the last good try before decline

By avoiding Hillary the US avoided what would ultimately culminate in USSR style purges of millions of people

Poorly overall. He's bumbling through office and conducting himself like a clown. His only claims to fame are the improved economy (inherited from the Obama administration) and the potential dismantling of Obama era legislation.
tl;dr he's a white guy who will only be remembered for his obsession with a black man

Not quite. They will pull up his Twitter and remember him as the climate change hoaxer that somehow went on to become president.

>A fin
>a literal nobody country

Depends on (((who))) is writing the history books. If it's honest, he'll be up there with the likes of George Washington, Lincoln, Jackson, and Jefferson. He's already delivered on more campaign promises than any president in the last century.

A testament to a very butt ravaged electorate that was so frustrated with business-as-usual in Washington that they resorted to electing someone with no experience and spends an inordinate amount of time shitposting on twitter.

I'm gonna need a sauce on the pic, OP.

She's probably been stretched by one of your west African freres, so better use 3.

she's not a Latina.

Likely too early to tell, but I'll give it a shot.

Background:

Historians will conclude that Bush's election in 2000 was a palace coup by a power structure centered around the powerful Bush family. There will be little doubt that Gore should have been awarded Florida. 9/11, viewed as an inciting event to shore support around an illegitimate president, will be probably the next paragraph in the history book. Deep state involvement will be suggested. The ensuing invasion of Iraq will be directly tied to the Bush friendly shareholders of Haliburton, Blackwater, etc. A note may be made here regarding Republicans' aversion to taking on national debt, and their sudden willingness to put it all on the national credit card. This could easily be passed off as standard partisan politics, but it may be viewed in the longer term as an indicator of structural weakening, as a party in power no longer had to face serious criticism from its own side.

We'll come back to the ensuing bankruptcy of America and what it means for war readiness.

The election of Obama after the financial crisis will be seen as too little, too late. Obama himself will be viewed as an establishment candidate, unwilling to institute necessary financial reforms and hindered in governing by the opposition. Despite this, he is able to eke out a second term against a guy named Mitt. (continued)

America's Nero.