PhD candidate Brendt Christensen arrested in kidnapping and possible murder of Yingying Zhang

So apparently this guy was one of us Sup Forums...

archive.fo/yGlo8

Federal authorities have arrested and charged a 28-year-old man with kidnapping Yingying Zhang, a visiting scholar at the University of Illinois who disappeared three weeks ago and now is presumed dead.

Brendt Christensen, a former Ph.D. candidate who had studied physics at the university, was arrested late Friday, according to a news release from the Department of Justice. A federal complaint also was filed Friday in the Central District of Illinois accusing him of kidnapping Zhang from the Urbana-Champaign campus the afternoon of June 9.

Authorities also searched Christensen’s home and seized electronics, including his phone, according to the affidavit. The phone’s search history revealed visits to a bondage and sadomasochism fetish website called FetLife and a forum called "Abduction 101," as well as subthreads titled “Perfect abduction fantasy” and "planning a kidnapping," according to the affidavit. The searches to those websites had occurred several weeks before the alleged abduction, around April 19, authorities wrote in the affidavit.

***MORE STUFF***

Brendt attending Yingying's walk day before he was arrested (top right, white guy in black tee):
1) i.magaimg.net/img/vw9.jpg
2) i.magaimg.net/img/vw6.jpg

Suspected reddit user account (not verified, last activity Fri 6pm): np.reddit.com/user/RedPillOverdose8

Suspected steam user account (not verified, last online Fri 9pm): steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074575257/

YouTube vid of Brendt in high school
>I went to highschool with Brendt and he definitely gave off some weird vibes. He was sort of a shy metal kid. Here's a video of him and his buddies interrupting German class to have a lighstsaber duel in 2005. He's the one with the long hair. The end is kind of chilling now knowing he was becoming unhinged:

youtu.be/7MLT5xZYVkM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131519022/#131519022
news-gazette.com/sites/all/files/pdf/2017/06/30/christensen_complnt_17-mj-07132_1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ooga booga

>one of us
>Fetlife and Reddit

No

poor girl, she had such a bright future but she yinged when she should have yanged and Bang! That was the end of yingying zhang

Sup Forums is reddit now

burn the coal pay the t- oh wait this board only call out of niggers.

When will we band together to stop the white """people""" menace?

yeah, he seems like a real ding-a-ling, got a thing for girls called Ping

Some of his reddit posts, again user account is not verified, but last activity was Friday 6pm and he was arrested around 8pm that evening

>None of this will happen until there is a (((lying press))) ban. Liberals will cry "muh freedom of speech." In fact, there is nothing more crucial to securing freedom of speech, than breaking the monopoly on the information presented to the public!

>Raytheon values (((Affirmative Action))) and (((workplace diversity))). Likewise, I value this masterpiece of engineering made possible by those FUCKING WHITE MALES!

>Can confirm that any "student" enrolled in college and is not pursuing a technical degree is a worthless piece of shit.

>No thanks. I prefer military hardware that was not designed by niggers, gooks, muds, trannies and faggots for the sake of "muh diversity."

>I now know why women weren't allowed to vote throughout the majority of human history

>Cause muh "White Privelage."

>This would definitely be a nationwide outrage if this was a Missing Jewish Girl. The ADL would make a racket, antisemitism would be alleged from all sides, and Steven Spielberg might make a movie about it

>I accept the deaths of all ugly feminists at the hands of rapefugees if it sparks a debate about Immigration

>Why is it that white women are more interested in partying at the club and having a career? Perhaps it is correlated to the lifestyle being pushed by every major show and ad on television? Perhaps it has something to do with the push for "gender equality " by everyone in our government, industry and academia? But who is behind it all?

>How would the Jews have liked it if they were told to "Go back to Europe or go to Jail" when they came to Palestine? You must not forget, that Israel is a nation of refugees. #OpenBordersForIsrael

>1 in 4 college women say that they are sexually assaulted, the same way that 1 in 5 kids say that Santa Claus is real

>What do you think about bringing millions of refugees to Israel?

what an edgelord

a white fucking male

he's not even remotely funny, he sounds like a tryhard overcompensating stormfag

>I now know why women weren't allowed to vote throughout the majority of human history

based.

There was a Sup Forums thread about a week or two ago about Yingying Zhang out of the blue, I'm almost positive it was him looking back on it...

OP needs to go back to ribbit and stay back at ribbit

Stop oppressing him shitlord. How oppressed must he have been to become so unhinged? This is society's fault. We need more programs for vulnerable white youth.

>A
>FUCKING
>WHITE
>MALE

you might be onto to something

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131519022/#131519022

Who gives a shit.

More posts, again not verified but this account did ask a weird question regarding the investigation so many are suspecting it's this account:

>Now now, lets not get triggered here. Since we can accept that the multicultural transformation has been spearheaded by Jewish organizations, the result is profound. At the very least, whites must accept that they have no future in a state with Jewish influence in it's institutions. It is no coincidence that Jewish individuals and Jewish groups were vastly disproportionately represented among the forces behind white disenfranchisement. Rather, it is the result of truly terrifying beliefs that make up Judaism, combined with a high disposition to psychosis and schizophrenia due to high rates of inbreeding. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you might not be aware of the wicked beliefs of Judaism or not be interpreting them correctly. I however am, and I am confident that these values are the reason why Jews were expelled 109 times in the last 2000 years, and leading themselves to 110

>Your attempt to ridicule my argument does little to undermine it's validity. It is not anti-Semitic white supremacists who were the first to claim that Jews are behind the push for immigration reform. It was Jews themselves! Jews were disproportionately involved in the Hart-Cellar Immigration act of 1965, the one piece of legislation that permitted non-white immigration into the US. In fact the bill was written by Jewish Attorney Norbert Schlei, and proposed by Jewish Representative Emanuel Celler. Jewish Senator Jacob Javits also played an important in the creation of the Hart-Cellar act. According to an article by the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, "Jewish organizations had been involved in the program from the beginning — supporting the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act, calling for a further liberalization of its statutes and joining with other ethnic groups in lobbying for an extension of the amnesty program." source

>Christensen
>White

bump for interest

Sup Forums YES!

white supremacist raping and murdering an asian woman
very typical, many such cases!

>no replies by OP
>first post pretty much calls him out

Dude, I'm almost positive it's him. This guy is a total Sup Forumslack from his reddit profile, also his Steam user account plays a bunch of weeabo games, it has to be him and he got freaked out when the first poster basically unknowingly called him out

I was thinking when I saw that thread it had to be a Chinese because almost no American thinks about this and it's really big news over in China, it seemed out of place on Sup Forums

Under rated

Did he do it?

sad to think that 50% of american posters are like this guy

the other 50% are tyrone or carlos

Yes, if you read the FBI criminal complaint
news-gazette.com/sites/all/files/pdf/2017/06/30/christensen_complnt_17-mj-07132_1.pdf

They tracked the car down to his apartment, had the same broken hubcap and sunroof. The FBI also noticed the passenger side of his car was meticulously clean. He then told the FBI he gave a car ride to some Asian girl but she fled from the car when he made a wrong turn. Finally after about a week or two he finally admitted under audio surveillance how he explained he kidnapped the girl and brought her back to his place against her will.

And wtf are you. A pasty british butter ball with mossy yellow teeth and brown men asserting dominance over you as you cuck walk throughout your fallen empire.

Tell Ms. May I say hi sweetie.

And as always, FPBP...

He looks like a Light-skinned nigger.

UIUC grad here

Man this college went south after I left

kek how much more suspicious can you act than this

bleached & murdered xd

>the alt right is the thinking man's political position

stormfag retard
gets obsessed with Asian woman
every... single... time...

>posts on reddit
>posts on Sup Forums Sup Forums
>attends yingying's walk
>plays 60 hours of darkest dungeon

I remember seeing this thread thinking how little it had to do with Sup Forums in any way she wasn't even found, basically just a missing asian nobody knew about. It makes so much sense he was the guy that did it.

bump

based Nipp

Your jew ass just happens to ignore all the Sweden threads I see

he was the most degenerate of them all

>Brendt Christensen, a former Ph.D. candidate

so basically a fucking autist right?

The useless dipshit FBI should be monitoring these forums and requesting warrants from useless dipshit judges to monitor these subhumans.

Do you know how many low-budget horror films companies in the US alone are guaranteed to be involved in kidnapping, rape and murder; including child murder.

The FBI is so fucking stupid and useless.

There's even a show on the travel channel called "Ghost Hunters" or some crap, and just looking at the mutant sped-tard subhuman hosts it's clear they are part of a Satanic cult of murderers.

The the idiots at the FBI don't have an eye for these things.

They need to be left a trail of breadcrumbs and dragged along on a leash to find crime.

The FBI is so pathetic.

He thought he had pulled off the perfect kidnapping and now he is going to get blacked in prison.

>I'm asking for a friend

>Yingying Zhang

Ah herro my name I Faku Yu

what

You know i believe in necessary evils and i honestly fucking wish considering the fact that we have a federal government for it to actually be that fucking necessary evil instead of being a money hungry fucking worthless leach that it is.

The majority of people are dipshits you just need that fucking whip to keep all the aggressive dipshits in line.

No instead we are constantly trying to cater to these mental fucks instead of just getting rid of problem people before they actually become a threat

This is how I imagine everyone who talks about "degeneracy" on here. I honestly believe that most Americans on this site should be monitored, there's way too many autistic people from here getting caught murdering people.

For u

Good i just hope that the anal raping doesnt kill him so he can stay there and fucking suffer.

yeah the problem is we have too many aggressive autists here like that dylan roof kid.

>"hurr i hate gangbanging niggers so imma shoot up a church with innocent people"

Don't think Roof was on here. But that guy in Canada definitely was, and that Nazi Muslim guy who killed his friends. There's been more, but that's like 3 people in the past 3 months.

Perhaps getting caught was part of his plan

Also the autist who killed that black guy with a sword in New York, forgot about him.

>Thinks we aren't already being monitored
You new here? This place has been monitored for years.

hmmmm yes

do you perhaps think that this man "brendt christensen" was involved in chinese footjob suicide forests because it seems with his actions his motivations were something similar to this he appeared to have wanted to set up his own chinese footjob suicide forest hmmmmmm

If they have no more evidence than the recording, I can see a good defense for him, and if there's no other tangible evidence linking the body to him.

>Picking up
>Saying you abducted someone
>there's reasonable doubt there regarding murder, even if it's logical that he did it

Anyway. Chink bitch. Who cares. They should stay in China.

There's still nothing conclusive about the French Canadian guy. One working theory was that he and some Muslim kid were bum buddies and shot up the mosque because the Muslim kid's dad was in there. There's a media blackout in effect. Just sayin'

he's probably innocent.

but the courts may decide otherwise...

i got a fetlife. never been on reddit

obviously not retard

alright??? but we obviously have a conspiracy of footjob in china suicide suicide forest? so what do u think

same. graduated in 2013

i heard there was a massive teacher protest led by a nasty tranny in lipstick last year

nothing wrong with a little murder

Don't watch list me plz

Our guy

jesus fuck this guy nearly TA'd my section but I had a schedule conflict and chose a different one

For someone so smart he fucked up big time, used his own car, didn't wipe the shit out of everything the minute the fbi knocked, etc

It was only a Chink bitch.

They're soulless non-people. It's no different than stepping on an ant.

The only reason the FBI jumped in was because of that Chink money.

>beta weebs so desperate for gook love they kidnap ugly 4/10 gooks

This is what happens when you spend to much time on Sup Forums

What? That's some Rebel Media stuff, it was literally fake news.

>People who knew him said he had expressed support for Marine Le Pen and Donald Trump,[ and had far-right, white nationalist, and anti-Muslim views. The manager of a refugee-support Facebook page said Bissonnette frequently denigrated refugees and feminists online.

>Police later determined that there was only one gunman and said only one of the detained individuals was considered a suspect. The other individual was released shortly afterwards, and is considered a witness.

Faithy Gold jumped on the fake news story so fast it was embarrassing .

she had it coming... in and around her mouth

>reddit profile
>Sup Forumsack

just because we influence ppl does not a Sup Forumsack make

She looks like a Slavic man. Why would anyone ruin his life over a literal 3/10?

>I'm going to commit a crime
>Better leave bookmarks and search history on my computer about what I'm going to do
Why are people this stupid?

Yeah, a Sup Forums user would have posted a picture of her body here behind 777 proxies.

>us
A beta white boy who needs an Asian to feel like a man?

He is one of those guy that posts in the 'What's your IQ" thread, thinking everyone else is an idiot.

>Can confirm that any "student" enrolled in college and is not pursuing a technical degree is a worthless piece of shit.

That's the kind of thing someone high on himself writes. Granted it's somewhat true, but still points to the obvious narcissism he has.

That and of course being "anti-degenerate" while planning kidnapping and murder is another sign.

I'm sure there is a pill out there that can suppress these kinds of impulses some men have. We should make it easier for men with criminal impulses to receive some sort of treatment.

cook the rice pay the price?

You're probably asian, larping as a racist white guy.

>RedPillOverdose8
Well, at least now we know the symptoms of that

Townie of c/u here, surpising to see her story posted here. Wonder what this fuck nut did with her body. They should execute him in the street tonight after blow torching his nuts of for her where abouts.

a million times this
also Sup Forums is only one person, so

>Christensen
youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y

Nope

Experience

They're literally robots that don't give a fuck about life as long as they themselves don't take it. Animals mean nothing to them.

you're a retard

Sounds like a CIA false flag to paint Sup Forums as ebil huwaite males.
3 problems:
Sup Forums is always right
Sup Forums is black
Sup Forums is female

I'm going to go ahead and wait for the trial before I believe anything, thanks. Incidentally, our CBC is CNN tier or worse when it comes to bias, so take all of it with a grain of salt.

>kidnapping an ugly chink rat
why though?

>For someone so smart he fucked up big time, used his own car, didn't wipe the shit out of everything the minute the fbi knocked, etc

Book of Proverbs, 16:18,. Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Because she's chinese they're going to come out for a memorial. Even though they wouldn't give a shit if it were a non-chinese person dying in front of them. Seen it before!

Perhaps. But would I even know if I was retarded. Wait...

I wonder if we will see a decrease in asian race mixing threads...

I feel sad for the girl. Ashamed of white trash.

And there currently isn't one in the catalog
Really fires my neurons

When will Sup Forumstards stop fucking up the world?