Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVEFCDP4KiM
youtube.com/watch?v=a3uqv0eP7Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-rrBv2lyc
youtube.com/watch?v=WERFBLNQipU
jewishcurrents.org/the-uncivil-servant-the-its-a-wonderful-life-fallacy/
youtube.com/watch?v=mDKHWRbK2_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's not a Barbara Streisand or Woody Allen movie... fail.

WHAT.

EXPLAIN. I NEVER WATCHED THIS MOVIE.

not much more Jewish than this

the most Jewish movie ever made is officially Yentl.

this film is disgusting, as jewish as it gets

/thread

Jaws

>Get out
That movie is pure anti-white propaganda.

israeli actress fighting nazis who gas innocent civilians and boil them alive

how is that jewish
>germans are brave and noble
>jews are bloodthirsty thugs
also
>the entire iron cross scene

how? steve is a traditional white man who is treated with respect and written as a hero just as much as diana herself. it's a romance between two white people and is 100% nog free (the only non-whites are of the more based ethnicities).

>Movie written as blatant propaganda
>American soldiers butcher Germans without trial and mercy.
>German soldiers depicted as brave, unyielding, clever, and deep (Pvt Zoller looked upset about reliving his killings)
>Shows the enemy cackling maniacally at blatant propaganda of Allied soldiers getting butchered

The film was directly mocking the audience by making a Nazi propaganda film as the backdrop of the final act. While you look upon Hitler laughing as allied soldiers are shot with repulsion, it's what you the audience has been doing for two hours

youtube.com/watch?v=pVEFCDP4KiM

The Social Network

>written by a jew
>starring a jew who plays a jew
>starring a crypto jew who plays the aforementioned jew's best friend who is also a jew
>the jews in the movie are trying to outjew one another
>lots of backstabbery, deceitfulness, and sociopathic behavior throughout (i.e. typical jewishness)
>one of the non-jews in the movie is a borderline pedo because jews like pedophilia for some reason
>jews jews jews
>oh, and it's about (((Mark Zuckerberg))) in case you didn't realize
>did I mention it's written by a jew

Can't get any more jewish than this movie.
Definitely recommend watching it anyways. It's brutally honest about jews and their nature.

>Nazis
>in WWI
Egyptian education, everybody.

Damn you are retarded. I almost feel bad for you, but id rather see you cease to exist.

Indeed. One of my most hated ever

Shindlers list

>Nazis
Also Dr. Poison is waifu

>tfw I went to High School with the director

THE OTHER POSTERS SAY THIS IS WORLD WAR 1. I THOUGHT NAZIS. WERE THE OTHER ONE???

??????????????????

Even before I was redpilled I hated this movie. I always thought it was sick. Tarantino is a sick man who fetishizes violence.

Saving Private Ryan.

fiddler on the roof

>>one of the non-jews in the movie is a borderline pedo because jews like pedophilia for some reason
It's been a while, who was a borderline pedo? Do really mean someone who is attracted to sexually mature females who are under 18?

Yentl

Surprisingly entertaining.

Honestly I think this movie may have been my first redpill on Nazis, intentionally or otherwise. I don't care about NSA data miners, this scene made me want to cry the first time I saw it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3uqv0eP7Tg

>You get this medal for killing Jews?
>Bravery
>kills him and starts screaming like a nigger

Who are the good guys again?

Germans, close enough. From what I've heard it's another super hero movie that revolves around evil Germans meant for people to associate with Nazis.

This because it's treated like truth when it was based on a fictional story. Typical Jews to use hollywood to lie about historical events for their own ends

Sean Parker, the guy who founded Napster.
The movie portrayed him as a total sleazeball and scumbag who liked to party and snort coke with girls who were barely adults.

Wasn't she Ms. Israel in some beauty contest?

Kind of. But there is also a pretty obvious satirical subtext whenever German soldiers are being killed or spoken to. Every single one has tropes used against them and is assumed to be evil by the heroes, who then go on to brutally slaughter them with zero remorse essentially like psychopaths despite the fact that they're usually just normal soldiers and not even necessarily Nazis. I don't know if it was intentional since Tarantino is a kike but I definitely got the impression the film was subtly critiquing the utter villianization of Nazis and of Germans in general with the irony of the motivations for it being to not generalize or discriminate and that ruthless murder is wrong.

>>reddit

>the new Jumanji movie follows up the idea of a white guy "improving" themselves by becoming black (or in this case mixed)

Underrated.

Fun fact: EVERY United States high-school History class MUST show this film. It's engrained within federal policy.

Ah yes. Degeneracy but not literally anything like pedophelia. They were all a bunch of sleeze balls in the movie.

Your country is FUCKED.

Muh 6 Grillion

yentl

best be joking

Same here but I guess you already knew.

PROOFS NOW. I know you're talking shit.

But Gal Gadot is my waifu.

Why not link the scene you're talking about instead of some random one?

>they were all a bunch of sleeze balls in the movie.
Not entirely.
The movie sugarcoated Zuckerberg's friend, Eduardo Saverin, as a victim of Zuck's backstabbery and a literal dindu nuffin. There was that famous scene where Saverin flips out on Zuck when he finds out his shares in FB were reduced to less than 1% behind his back.

And then just a few years ago, it turns out the real Saverin was a tax-dodging traitor who fled the US and now lives in Singapore because he didn't want to fork over a paltry $700 million despite having a personal net worth in the billions.

Jews gonna jew, I guess.

Real movie

>Fun fact

that wasn't fun at all

Not political.

Is that Stephaknee Wolsch top left?

Holy shit

Is that re-... oh.

its a fucking jew
he literally says "oy vey" after transforming

stupid fucking american

This was meant only for the goyim!

The scene I posted was relevant to the idea that Germans are portrayed as pretty good goys.

Here's the scene you want though: youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-rrBv2lyc

checked, thanks for following up

Oy vey, every fuck kills 6 million.

I never saw that in school (graduated in 2008). But we did read (((Night))) and other holohoax propaganda.

An Israeli Military Superhero.

Doesn't get much more Jewy than that.

Wrong. Never saw it in school. But some friends in a different history class saw it.

My gf and I just watched beauty and the beast together and for some reason there was negros dressed like nobles in like 17th century France.

youtube.com/watch?v=WERFBLNQipU

here's the trailer

Get Out

>Cruel white creepy soulless people going after innocent blacks
>Black guy is reasonable, emotionally attuned and peaceful
>The women use black guys as sex toys
>Black man is the victim
>Is almost staged as the offender (even though he was victim) after killing the evil whiteys

If white people really were that cruel it would be ok, but it's just a fucking movie - very fictional at that.

Uh I never watched it, but we did watch some other holohoax movie made in like the 70s that was so stupid it hurt

Everything you do changes the world goy!
Just read what kikes have to say about this one.
jewishcurrents.org/the-uncivil-servant-the-its-a-wonderful-life-fallacy/

Its a fantasy movie that realised that forgeting about the true nature of the past hurt no one ever

Literally Thomas Alexandre Dumas

Don't forget - blacks are objectively superior according to the movie. They are stronger, better looking, and better at sex apparently among others. But for some reason the whites acknowledging this makes them racist. But if they didn't acknowledge it it'd also be racist. Shieet. Why niggas gotta be so damn cool, good looking, fast, strong, athletic, talented, etc? - literally that movie in a nutshell.

great flick.

>A Serious Man
made by Jews
About Jews
starring Jews
heavy Jewish themes

Also it's one of the finest films made in the last 25 years and I highly recommend it to anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=mDKHWRbK2_Q

directed by
> (((Marvin J. Chomsky)))
> (((John Erman)))
> (((David Greene)))
> (((Gilbert Moses)))
about how evil whitey be to da blak man

This movie is a classic, a real favorite of mine, Egyptbro, watch it.

>Where the white women at!?

anything else pozzed about it? I might watch this tonight

>4-Oy rating
kek

>forgeting about the true nature of the past hurt no one ever
i sincerely hope that was sarcasm

kinda looks like it says "oy vey my son is goy"
not sure which is worse for them desu

>burtchered without trial and mercy
i don't remember the Germans ever doing that

He is right though
The "heroes" are shown as madmen, killing prisoners of war, comitting terrorist attacks and overall being assholes, carving peoples heads and stuff
The iron cross scene literally shows savage murderers killing a man who stood for his country until the end. He proved that he, in fact, didn't get his Iron Cross for "killing jews", as the bear jew first assumes, but for bravery, as he put it himself

Not enough muscles nor Sadomaso compared to its sources tbqfh famalam

Are you Gunter Ganz?

Purge part 3
I dare anyone to top it.

>he's not aware of the Anglo-Jewish alliance

>Democrats put women as their candidate.
>Republicans choose a church preacher.
>Not only are republicans are genocidal and want to kill every poor person than give them welfare, but they are also religious nuts and neo Nazis.
>Black man, Hispanic kid, and a black woman save her nonstop and kill all the evil republicans.
>Hillary beats the republican candidate in a landslide and saves the country on her first day.

>want to kill every poor person than give them welfare

God I WISH republicans were like this. Welfare doesn't work when there's entire classes of people utterly dependent on it. And yes this includes old people, especially boomers who steal our wallets to pay for their boner pills

It's Coen Brothers dude, just watch it

This movie is soooo fucking overrated. It's a 5.5/10 at best. They threw everything at it, and cucks ate it up. BvS Ultimate is 8.5/10.

I like how this movie portrays jews as being self-destructive. The rabbis in that movie were thieving and manipulative pricks, and the main character's wife was your typical she-jew who has a parasitical relationship with her hen-pecked husband. The 'overbearing jewish wife' character trope is usually played for laughs, but not in this movie.

A lot of problems jews face are caused by their own undoing rather than the fault of the eternal white person or whatever boogeyman they come up with.
Also helps that the Coen bros. are jews themselves, and they seem very red-pilled and cognizant of the way their people behave.
You should also see Miller's Crossing. Also directed by Coen bros. and it features some more evil jews.

Glorification of killing white people cause they are white, paints the "bear jew" as some super nazi bad guy eradicator, man,..........you are fucking brainwashed.

How jealous are you all about jews running hollywood? Salty little children

Phantom Menace is the most enjoyable of the prequel films to watch.

>nazis
>tfw you're a gullibe retard who takes Sup Forums memes and shitposts seriously

I haven't seen the movie, did they mention where Saverin got the seed money through illegal insider trading?

I guess there were black noblemen in that period. Thanks for enlightening me.

If you have watched the film you know what is he talking about.

The german commander of the film seems the origin of Hitler and Holocaust.