Is Psycho Joe a murderer?

So Psycho Joe was a U.S. congressman in Florida during the late 90s, early 2000s. One day, one of his aides, Lori Klausutis, "fainted, fell down, and fatally hit her head on his desk." The autopsy came back as no foul play. Psycho Joe put in his resignation, abruptly, just months before his aide's death.

Now here's where shit starts to get a bit weird. After doing some digging, I discovered that the Dr. that performed the autopsy was arrested in 2012 for human remains being found in 100 of his storage containers after he failed to make payments on them (bribe money ran out, perhaps?). Including human brains, hearts, lungs, and other ghastly shit found in jars filled with formaldehyde.

What does Sup Forums make of this? What did Trump mean by "Psycho Joe"? Personally, beady-eyed Joe always creeped me the fuck out. Something off about him.

cbsnews.com/news/dr-michael-berkland-former-medical-examiner-arrested-for-storing-human-body-parts-in-fla-storage-unit/

youtu.be/s9dDPsAvFc0

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/23/joe-scarboroughs-son-suffers-traumatic-head-injury/
archive.fo/DrcMi
youtube.com/watch?v=nDn2dFSQ1Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump due to slides and shit posts

Bump

There's this too
>Joe Scarborough’s Son Suffers Traumatic Head Injury
dailycaller.com/2016/09/23/joe-scarboroughs-son-suffers-traumatic-head-injury/
archive.fo/DrcMi

Looks pretty interesting.

Seems accidently happen regularly around him. I tell you, I don't trust that beady-eyed fuck. Something's off about him. He has those empty, souless Zuckerberg eyes.

I wonder if he was having an affair with his aide?

maybe he's the one who killed seth rich
someone should look into this

>what did trump mean by this

He's straight up suppressing the 1st amendment and you're ok with it cuz DUDE MEMES

>He's straight up suppressing the 1st amendment
so what, you fucking cuck? free speech is just an excuse for liberals to go on about how whites are terrible, blacks wonderful, etc.
fuck the 1st amendment if trump says its bad

her autopsy report is very interesting, if you can find a copy Joe hasn't yet erased from the interwebs

and the left doesn't have the guns or the LE/military support to do anything about it.

So continue to cry and act like terrorists. When Trump eventually declares you seditious terrorists, hopefully he gets sadistic implementing your removal.

>the left doesn't have the guns or the LE/military support to do anything about it
right now they don't because trump's in office. cops and the military are zogbot slaves who fear losing their paychecks and pensions way more than they fear shooting unarmed american citizens.
if somehow a democrat president gets elected and starts rounding up political dissidents then you can guarantee at least 80% of LEOs and soldiers would rather follow orders to murder civilians than get rounded up themselves.
look up what happened during the russian revolution; the bolsheviks were able to get most of the russian military to fight for them by threatening to execute their families if they refused. i think a very similar situation could unfold here.

Wasn't there an autopsy that said it was an accident?

> we'll threaten to kill soldier's children, that will get them to fight for us

Please proceed proud leftist, I'm sure it will work out great

anything posted on Sup Forums with a question mark, answer is no

>-slurslurp- better lick those boots

Freedom of assembly isn't terrorism. Freedom of the press isn't terrorism.

Fuck off and quit trying to detail the conversation, nigger faggots.

Supposedly the autopsy said there was no foul play suspected. Since Dr. Berkland was the one who did the autopsy, I'm really suspicious of the whole thing. It's probably too late to do another one, and probably not enough probable cause. Even though his licence to practice was revoked...

>Freedom of assembly isn't terrorism. Freedom of the press isn't terrorism.
Bad news, faggot: Incitement has never been considered part of free speech in this country. Not ever. Not from the very first day. Incitement has always been a crime. See the "yell FIRE in a crowded theater" clause.

You're in deep shit.

all that's required are a few actual loyal soldiers to round the children and wives up.
pop quiz hotshot: you're out on a 30 day exercise in the wilderness with your company. while you're away, the democrat commissar and his loyalist troops arrives at the base you're stationed at, rounds up all of your families, then sends them to a camp at an undisclosed location. when you return the commissar informs you that you will now fight for the newly formed USSA people's republic or your wives and children will be executed.
what do you do?

i'm not a leftist btw. only playing doubles advocate.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDn2dFSQ1Ug

>Incitement has never been considered part of free speech in this country.

"When the president does it, that means it is not illegal." - Richard Nixon

>The first amendment means people can't criticize the press

What level of retard are you on?

Innocent until proven guilty.

Someone told me that you are an utter raging faggot, that you simply cannot make time for the amount of dicks you take into all your orifices over the course of the day. Its gotten so bad that your mother has taken to selling her body to enroll you in Pence the Electric Fence's therapy program.

I was assured this is the truth about you. This isn't a lie, is it?

M O M M Y

Seth Rich there's no question there was foul play. No comparison.

Noice

I love this man.

>doubles advocate
Uhhh u wot user?

checked
i see you couldn't turn a blonde eye to my post. i know idioms are a diamond dozen, and for all intensive purposes they're the same thing. it's a doggydog world, wouldn't you agree? when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take a rocket appliance to see what i meant.

youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

Case of the Examiner caught storing body parts reminds me of a similar case in israel where the doctor in question was later proved to be involved in trafficking body parts for transplants

mourning joe

Yeah, that's pretty damn shady. Trump was right, the dude's definitely a psycho.

This thread is not serious.

eric clanton though that too

Your really should kill yourself and your entire family.

He'll cheat again and then Mika will kill him.

Would his late (prospective) father-in-law have approved him otherwise?

His eyes look like vaginas.

sorry but i need to a basic gestalt on why the banjo player from deliverance is all over Sup Forums these days.

I don't know, but my mom knew him in college. He repeatedly cheated on his girlfriend who was in her sorority and he was a giant piece of shit.