Why is it so fucking quiet

Is this the quiet before the storm Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=f7m2pUhjmis
youtube.com/watch?v=FL39UW926nQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bump

have a rare comfy pepe you faggots

is there any insider info anyone has of up coming habbenings?

bumpity

This is the beginning

There is little time left

The 10 days end Tommorrow....

Any time frame?

what 10 days?

Things are going on a very fast pace right now, you are just stuck in your time frame. Look at things in history, they took a while to go on, but it doesn't seem that way because no one writes about the slow days.

idk but im ready

Wondering the same, desu.

Who will fire the first shot?

is that singualrity like information acceleration? its so quiet for the past couple of days

me to, super comfy right now, need a habbening

got a tingle that somthing is coming

I think there might be more too the CNN FRAUD NEWS story

Trump is just putting into Americans brains cnn is Fraud news

The story that breaks CNN is coming

I hope

I feel it user

The tension is silent, get the fierce eruption and lethal aftermath is inevitable and approaching quickly. In regards to the storm, the dark clouds are already overhead. It is only a matter of time before killing bolts come for the unprepared.

ALL MSM MUST DIE, i hope CNN is the start of a chain reaction that destroys them all

there is definatly somthing coming but iv'e felt like this for weeks

i want it noa!

Blowout soon

Pollacks are on vacation. We're still lurking though.

>tfw 4g is now the same price everywhere in EU
>tfw persistent international shitposting

i want it noa

Stay comfy. Chaos will rise again soon.

i wouldn't mind the EU collapsing that would be breddy comfy

mfw

>what 10 days?
>Qatar given 10 days to meet 13 sweeping demands by Saudi Arabia

An user brought up an interesting point earlier that Trump has shifted from calling them fake news to fraud news.

Fraud is a crime, and it seems as if he is subtly implanting the message that CNN is a criminal organization. I am wondering if we will see some legal action against them, perhaps in the form of slander lawsuits...

Keep an eye on the stock, bond and currency markets is all I can say.

In the meantime, feel free to read up on the KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

hmmm shitskin war would be cool, those cunts need to start killing each other at unprecedented rates just coz they are sub human filth

i gots my gold and silver ready

>i gots my gold and silver ready
Good, I hope it's physical that you have access to.

muh, it not really stuff i don't already know to be fair, u do an ok job to red pill, am chocked full of red pills, i need a race war or a global financial collapse to satisfy my habbening craving and this gut feeling somthing big is coming, needs to be satisfied.

yep near on 3 g of PM and a couple g cash

really makes me think

Any CIA niggers or central bank faggots with any inside info, come on u fucks give us something good thats coming?

i'm ready pic related

I see a bad moon rising.

when? what does it mean?

They're currently planning the next big happening in August on the usual day. Expect a lot of nothingburgers until then.

There's a usual day?

I've felt like that for years user, and let me assure you, it's never happening.

august 21st

GAY

oh, its always the 21st, thats to far away.

kek

dogchucks

i did not expect that

solar eclipse

>living in england
>2017

A day of reflection

I hope something does happen, there's that high mudslime area that it passes and the archway in st louis right... doesn't it pass the georgia guidestones aswell?

i'll take a look, thanks user

so?

>having a BLM flag in current year KYS

yes on all of that. should be interesting
ill have great view as i live in northern MO

nice, there was one in uk like 15 years ago, it was awe inspiring. never experienced anyting like it before or since... i hope something huge habbens

We are almost at the start of tribulation.

yeah i cant wait! 2 hrs of creepyness

hmmmm, it is very odd

Nope it's the sound of a holiday weekend

The twilight of the gods will happen like this..
youtube.com/watch?v=f7m2pUhjmis

Its not a holiday for the UK

and there is an odd feeling thats is nothing to do with 4th of july

cool pic Klaus, sauce?

I hope so. I hope every self-righteous leftist normie, ever girl who has rejected my love, every professor who has mocked my claims, sees the end of the world in atrocious flames of despair. Rejoice, user. We might die but it'll be a good break from this place.
Few happennings. We might get a summer...as bloody as the bleeding sheets of the sun dying on the horizon at dusk.

It's an ancient sumerian rock depicting a god bringing havoc onto the people, don't have the source anymore.

Checked

I'm prepared for any eventuality, and i'm sure you will get your wish, i will live on as i must protect my wman and my seed in her belly

youtube.com/watch?v=FL39UW926nQ

interesting... giants and ayylamoa's... disclosure when?

white house user said something was gonna happen july 23? 27?

27th. I'm focusing on July 4th for now. Chicago always delivers.

That Quietness is actually awkward silence