What races is it acceptable for a white man/woman to mix with?

What races is it acceptable for a white man/woman to mix with?

None

Their own.
That's it.

any

why are you asking for permission to use your own dick

White Hispanic maybe? Or Slavs

asians

>white Hispanics
No such thing, amigo.

White

This guy is White Hispanic.

So you support pedophilia and bestiality then? Considering that races are basically subspecies we wouldn't even need a new law for racemixing. It's just bestiality.

>What races is it acceptable for a white man/woman to mix with?
Only whites.

Not male.

Slavs and white hispanics are both just white in my eyes, wouldn't consider it racemixing.

Hispanic and Latino are not the same thing

Italians and Slavs

Would some south Slavs be considered not white anymore? Like Bosniaks, because they have an extremely large Muslim population and they have been conquered by the ottomans.

What the fuck you retards are talking about?
>Muh white hispanics
Hispanic means race that is mix of aztecz of new world and Spaniards of old world they aren't white they are MIXED!If you are white in new world you most likely are just SPANIARD!

jews

>White women-Asian men
>White women-black men
>White women-native American man
>White women-Hispanic men
>White women-aboriginal men

White men need to breed out of existence

Injun/White mixed girls usually end up being pretty fucking hot sometimes.

Never, Ever, Ever, Never 'acceptable'. Gross, sickening, puke

THIS
and east asians

t. literal retard

I'm Slavic (Ruski), honestly I think people with very dark hair and eyes are generally non white. They tend to have darker skin as well. Brown hair blue eyes here, it depends who you ask but I would suggest reproducing with people who have similar hair/eye colors, I know I will.

Just because you were conquered by someone that doesn't mean you are them. For example British people conquered India but that doesn't make Indian people British. Also being a muslim is a religions thing, not a racial one, religion is a social construct while race is a biological one

Mestizos/castizos are closest to whites genetically speaking. If you race mix with a castizo your child will be over 85% white on average. Any other race, especially blacks, can sod off