Name nations/ethnic groups which you believe are intellectually superior to yours

Name nations/ethnic groups which you believe are intellectually superior to yours

1.your nation
2.even smarter nations

>Tatar
>Dutches, Danes(marginally)

americunt mongrel are not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IwYiEPmPsyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AMERICA REPORTING IN

Aren't Tatars the niggers of Russia

BRAAAP

> Dutch
> British

The obvious answer is
>Nobody

Jews are superior in terms of emotional intelligence and theory of mind. Not math and science though.

I learn from my jewish friends so that I can more effectively fight for my own people. Sometimes you have to become the kike to fight the kike.

>Netherlands
>no one

TatarSStan is the most developed region in r*ssia,

Also, we have
>High moral standards(Unlike russians, ukrainians)
>Very tolerant towards non-tatars(you will never feel discriminated against among them)
>conservative(mainly about gays, but not in violent way)
>Hardworking and innovative

>Aren't Tatars the niggers of Russia
russians are the niggers of russia
tatars and slavs, equally
cossacks are cool people though

t. sven who used to play Cossacks video game

>intellectually
None.

My country > Your country

This is the fact of life, and everyone should bend the knee to my country.

I was born in the Netherlands.
Probably the Scandinavians.

Ikea and all that shit

flag checks out

1. Canada
2. Every other white nation

Me too. Whereabouts? Hillegom here.

Nah I never played it, but I like their warrior culture and culture
When I went to Kiev I saw a ukranian Cossack who played one of those string things on the street, unironically sounded good.
The 'Betrayal of the Cossacks' part of the greatest story never told also kind of forged my views about cossacks and ukrainians in general.

youtu.be/IwYiEPmPsyI

>Flanders
>other Germanic races are on the same level, all other races are inferior

kom terug, blanke man

you don't know shit about any of those groups of people so fuck off

White Americans are superior to all. The niggers here drag our average down to European and Asian levels.

>Murrika
>Taiwan numbah one, mongolia

This
Wendo-Sarmatians are honorary Germanics, and so are Estonians though.

1. see flag
2. if anything, germany

>German
>Clearly pretty much everyone.

I am convinced we are actually the worst.

Ik wil terug komen ;-;
Ik mis mijn kaas negers

we all know you love sandniggers sven

1) Finland
2) Japan, South Korea

Friesland

Its been laid out pretty clearly. they've been studying this for ages. European jews are the highest IQ group, with particular strength in verbal IQ.

Japanese/Chinese are next and germanic/nordic whites after them, followed by other subtypes of whites.

IQ isn't everything though. Some high IQ groups pay a price in neurotic/autistic traits that aren't always helpful.

Blacks score the lowest in IQ, but they also score low in neuroticism, and they have low suicide rates compared to many higher IQ peoples.

I honestly think this is why whites have been successful, they have a good balance of intellect and creativity. they aren't so carefree that they become disengaged/lazy like blacks, but they don't become robots like some Asians. The European population can supply a range of personality types that complement each other well.

First off, Tatars are really cool.
Second, I'm American, and the Dutch have got to be some of the smartest people in the world. Their engineering and architecture is fantastic. However, I think that in some ways, the US is smarter than NL.

That would be caucasians. Tatars are well assimilated, if u wanna marry a muslim girl u just need to visit Kazan.

thats mean, turning us into a bird :(

1. Pure european breed
2. Pure african breed

>Need to mention a country superior to your own.
>Americans aren't supposed to play.
We can't.

1. BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP
2. *sniff*

This. We are germans by the way.

>When I went to Kiev I saw a ukranian Cossack who played one of those string things on the street, unironically sounded good.

>implying that some beggaer is an actual cossack

Hope you are just one of these "new swedes", otherwise I am starting to lose a hope in ur cunt

1. Finn
2. Germans

I am genuinely curious here. Why would anyone think Germans are superior to fucking anything? Are you talking about back in history?
Because modern Germans are worse than the turks and syrians we are replacing ourselves with.

>implying that some beggaer is an actual cossack
he had a cossack haircut, traditional outfit and the girl I was dating told me he was, so it's far to assume he is one.

I'm Norwegian so i can't.

>Austria the dog of Germany.

>Blood from all over British isles and France
>Any whites with lighter hair and eyes

he is larper, like most of them

anyways, even in their heyday they were just cheap copy of Vikings
I mean really cheap

>Polish Jew

>Catholic Poles
>Germanic Aryans who are red pilled and not degenerate

1. USA
2. Qatar

1. Ashkenazi Jew
2. Nobody

1. russian
2. none, we are the pinnacle of human existence

Friend is a Tatar. AMA.

>Jew
>vlorgaites

>trying to hide behind a white pride flag and you're a shitskin

>Sweden
>Israel, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, rest of Africa, Middle east

Basicly all non white countries are better than this racist shithole.

Ew

>Polen
>Germans

Wtf is a vlorgaite?

i bet you dont even know who the vlorgaites are

1.Name
2.Location

>Anglo
>Jews, pound for pound at least but overall our high IQ's outnumber there's.

>German
>Prussians

Here to shit post your thread up faggot

lets just say that we did some "deals" with "them: to get to the position we are today truly the vlorgaites are our greatest allies

>Portugal
>All of the nothern countries (except russia and sweden)

>tfw american and all connection to your slavic and finnic past is diluted and meaningless and you have to accept a 300 year history as "your" people even though your family has only been here for half of it and "your" people will soon be a minority in your own country

>
Blacks score the lowest in IQ, but they also score low in neuroticism, and they have low suicide rates compared to many higher IQ peoples.
>blacks have low suicide rates

unless you count suicide by violence, a black with a death wish simply has to go on a gang initiation robbery or something lol

1. Half Tatar/Slav
2. This man is correct

This is true. Fuck America.

Niggerman420
City of Industry California

There's only one based nation and that's Lebanon w/ Hezbollah

None.

>Svenish
>Iceland

They keep muzzies out

simply this

A girl I know is considering dating a Roach. Someone convince me it's a bad idea.

same here

What if I consider Germanics superior in peacetime but inferior during wartime or serious economic troubles? By wartime I mean war on home turf, bombing ukies and sand people thousand kilometers away doesn't count.

>tatar
>white

lol

>Romania.
>Literally every other white nation.

>when you're this delusional

>1. Half Tatar/Slav

yeah, seems legit

>inferior during wartime
What did the Pole mean by this?

Fucking shut up Ahmed. A "Swede" throwing shade on any other country is like a dirty homeless man calling literally anyone a poor vagrant.

1. American
2. No one

He meant modern Germans being cucked in there own country by shit skins

I am convinced anyone naming Germans as superior is a Kraut with a proxy.

>Dutch
>Israel

Your retarded.

Germans were cucks even before 9/11

>The Pacifist in so far as he is a German who surrenders himself subjectively, body and soul, to the dictates of his dogmatic principles, will always first consider the objective right or wrong of a situation when danger threatens his own people, even though that danger be grave and unjustly wrought from outside. But he will never take his stand in the ranks of his own people and fight for and with them from the sheer instinct of self-preservation"
t. Adolf "Papa" Hitler

TL;DR The german will never stand up for themselves or their own people because their pacifist mentality is so far ingrained into their genes that they just cannot act unless deeply motivated.

This is exactly why germans are suffering right now.

Outnumbered and backstabbed by Slavs who eventually won that war, with some support from lesser nations.

Napoleon demonstrated that Germanics are shit when the war happens on their soil. Not only they're quick to surrender but also completely unable to resist the occupants later.

None

You're including estonians means you're including everyone else in the baltic states club desu

I'm half Danish half Crimean Tatar... lol

hah bah dah

I dont believe in intellect measurment.
There are many naitions, that are better in one way and worse than us in others.
We are geniuses in tech and war, but anglo are geniuses in trickery and crime.

+15

But Napoleon was decisively defeated by Germans on German territory at the battle of Leipzig.
And Germanics decisively defeated Napoleon at the battle of Waterloo.
>completely unable to resist the occupants later
What are Freikorps?

>not shoving her off the rock
fuck that's infuriating

U.S.A.

Iran

1 Catalonia
2 Burkina Faso

>but also completely unable to resist the occupants later.
>123 years of being non-country
this medal goes to you guys

>United States
>Poland

There is simply no touching Poland, they aren't up to date on (((((((them))))))) but other then that it's pretty much a conservative christians paradise.

>they aren't up to date on (((((((them)))))))

Poland is extremely antisemitic, you don't know what you're talking about, as usual for someone un-ironically flying that "look at me, I'm a retard" meme flag.

>battle of Leipzig

That was Russians, lol. Russian defeated Napoleon.