"Heebs Will Not Divide Us" banner found on NJ Holocaust Memorial

archive.is/bMYyd

from the article:

Vandals posted a banner containing an anti-Jewish slur on a Holocaust memorial in front of a New Jersey shore town synagogue where (((several residents were recently accused of misrepresenting their incomes to improperly obtain public welfare benefits.)))
Seven married couples who live in Lakewood, including a rabbi and his wife, now face charges they misrepresented their incomes to get a combined $2 million in public welfare benefits they weren't entitled to.
Three couples were arrested late Tuesday in Lakewood after four couples, including Rabbi Zalmen Sorotzkin, of Congregation Lutzk, and his wife, Tzipporah, were arrested Monday.
The couples eventually were released without bail after making initial court appearances. Prosecutors say they failed to disclose income from numerous sources on applications for Medicaid, housing, Social Security and food assistance benefits.
Lakewood is the state's fastest growing town and has more than 100 private religious schools. The population increase has intensified concern over how public money is spent and sparked complaints from neighboring communities that say they face overly aggressive solicitation from real estate agents looking to find homes for the Jewish community.
New Jersey's chapter of the Anti-Defamation League tweeted Sunday, saying that town officials, residents and community leaders "must offer full throated condemnation of this anti-Semitic attack."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/60krEOMeaPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's true tho. The jews are the ones trying to start a racewar.

Black, Muzzies, and Europeans need to work together to stop the Jew

Beautiful. And godspeed for posting an archive link.

May be hope for NJ yet

Gov election this year

After the juden are defeated, we'll gas the slimes, send the niggers back to Africa and finally be free.

SHUT IT DOWN

THIS IS NOT WHAT MY COUNTRY THAT I BOUGHT STANDS FOR

newfags not even realzing its falsefalgs by the kikes themselves.

I was shocked a liberal paper would even mention the Rabbi's welfare scam let alone go into that much detail on it.

>not knowing how to spell hebes

It's spelled Hebes, user. But otherwise, good work!

Gas the Kikes, race war now.

wew

Oh man this country is getting so ready to start spiraling of control. Hopefully enough normies get redpilled before the ride gets too wild.

it's not my banner! but here's a closer look.

this.
always is

Sick of all these dumb T-d newfags retards.

>Africans all back in Africa with 0 aid and enough knowledge to get off on the right foot
>Darwinism cleanses them for decades
>They actually turn out alright without us

I'd be okay with that world.

b-but they signed the banner to make it less suspicious of it being an inside job

HEY RABBI

Police have released an image of someone they believe to be involved in this heinous act of racism. They are telling people not to approach and call 911 immediately if seen.

>ton of Jews commit crimes against the town/state
>someone hangs a poster with mean words
>everyone who's not Jewish needs to apologize! Words are an attack!

SIEG UM WIEVEL KOSTET!

Investigators are saying the man pictured is the same one in this video saying "heebs will not divide us"

Oops. youtu.be/60krEOMeaPU

>nazis
>commies
ugh, eradicate both, fuckin pests from an inbred line of weak genetics, jesus christ

Awesome

>14 jews do something wrong
>"ALL JEWS ARE EVIL WE SHOULD RUN THEM OUT OF TOWN FUCKING HEEBS AMIRITE"

I wonder how many whites committed welfare fraud this month?

All right, this one's possibly real.

I think what ever you put down as your racial group on taxes only goes to that group would solve a lot of our problems.

Not an argument.
Whites are 60% of the population
Shekel sniffers are 2%.

>Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

this, a real nazi would have spraypainted the actual statue. The jews didn't wanna pay to have it sandblasted to this is basically just a more economical version of "rabbi whatcha doin"

>put down as racial group
4th amendment, bitch.

>town officials, residents and community leaders "must offer full throated condemnation of this anti-Semitic attack."

Nice to see they're not even pretending about us wanting to suck Jew cock.

non-whites aren't even citizens anyways.

meant for

>drape
Takes literally seconds
>spray paint
Risk spray painting unreadable gibberish and getting caught by Jews and their jew lawyers who will brand every member of that synagogue as an honorary member of the Holocaust and you a genocidal literal Hitler

Heebs will not divide us

thats American Vanguard's logo and these seems like something they would do but I don't see anything on their twitter's

There was Holocaust in New Jersey?
Fugg

My main question would be why the fuck is there a Holocaust memorial in New Jersey?

Tell me true you goyim fucking scum, how many Jews did you gas in New Jersey?

Tell the truth.

Excuse me goy have you fogotten the 6 milion?

Also there are plenty of Jews in New Jewsy, so they need to celebrate their persecution identity because otherwise who will remember the 7 million and keep the light alive during the dark night when the menorah almost went but g-d provided magic oil to remind his chosen to persevere and never forget!

This is awesome. And it's funny, not immature and violent like "die kikes!" (German for "the kikes")

NJ user here.

I live a few towns over from Lakewood. I can guarantee you most of the Jews here commit all types of fraud, not just welfare fraud.

It's gotten so bad recently that my towns local government is starting to close up loopholes the kikes use to abuse the system,. Hopefully the other towns here do the same.

Why the F are Americans burdened with this Holocaust shit everywhere? Jeez, without American land lease/military support Hitler would of won the war and It would of been a global "holocaust". Yet the Jew shows you ZERO gratitude, instead guilt tripping you/blaming you. One day Americans are gonna snap..

You have no idea.

It gets beaten into us from an early age. I don't think we'll snap, but it'll probably be another generation, fueled in no small part by the internet, before people by and large develop a more realistic outlook about Jews.

Even circumcision has been coming in to question relatively recently. Just stop and think about that for a moment if you want to contemplate how crazy things are.

Nigger all Jews love and do shit like this constantly. Fuck off faggot, fuck off and die. Damn vermin, how much do you contribute to taxes just to suck all the life blood of this country for your fellow kike-men fuck you abominable faggots

Were they extremely Orthodox Jews, they usually live off welfare because they dedicate their lives to studying scripture so they need the monies

New Jersey has the highest number of hate groups in the country because we have to live in such close proximity to these people

>"Heebs Will Not Divide Us"
I love it!

We have some creative people on our side, don't we!

There's a Holohoax museum near me in Chicago. It's a postmodern hellhole. All concrete and steel. It's tucked away in a forest and in a suburb at least.

One day we'll get the sumbitches.

I know exactly where that is, right off 94 right? I drive by it once a week

I swear the US must have more Holocaust museums than Israel and Germany combined

Remember when Trump visited a holocaust museum and a nigger month museum and Spicer had to give a press conference about both?

>are you sure Trump's not a racist?
>what about the Jews?
>how do we know Trump's not racist?
>what about the Jews?
>how racist is Trump exactly?
>did Trump forget about the Jews?

Absolutely hilarious.

wtf I'm no longer angry, angry about American Vanguard....

i watch a lot of press briefings. It drives me nuts.
>"will the president specifically denounce this incident?"
after every time a fucking kike locks their keys in the car and is too cheap to call AAA

>Did Russia hack the elections?
No.
>But what I mean is do we know if Russia hacked the elections?
I said no.
>Why won't Trump admit that Russia hacked the elections
I'm not giving you a third question.
>SEAN! IT'S UNACCEPTABLE FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO NOT TELL US ABOUT HOW RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTIONS

*rabble* *rabble* *rabble* *rabble*

yes
that's the new one. outrage that the president doesn't show enough concern that the Russians interfered in our election.
you're investigating him for treason, what the fuck do you want him to do for you?

>Hitler would of won the war and It would of been a global "holocaust"

Way to believe in a lie.
>Le Hitler wanted to rule the world meme

This is literal kike propaganda.

who is the autist who put echos around heebs. kind of redundant. fucking retard

based

>presented by
>blurred out
>NO GOY YOU CANNOT SEE The REDPILLS!!

Anybody have it unedited?

>american vanguard
And you fags thought it was a honeypot. Looks like they're out there fighting the good fight.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA JERSEY
GABBAGOOL

Dude there's a Holocaust museum in Toronto, think I even read of one in Japan

KEK

NOT THE HALACHA

Is that a vanguard America symbol? Obvious false flag is obvious

Pretty sure vanguard doesn't do this sort of thing. Possibly a couple of underage larpers but more likely a total false flag

Whatcha doin, rabbi?

I don't think this one is a false flag, as Lakewood Orthodox Jews continue their blockbusting, tax abuse/evasion and expansion more and more people are becoming fed up and "Anti-Semitic". It's a very heated and talked about issue in New Jersey

fuck off with your race mix and conquer shit schlomo

Lakewood is basically an Israeli colony. The place looks just as bombed out too. They're too niggardly to ever spend the money to clean up their own town.