>Hates sex
>Hates parties
>Hates gays
>Hates anime
>Hates recreational drugs
>Hates being friend with different cultures
>Hates helping the poor
etc.

You are just miserableand want to deny other people happiness too - sad!

Stop thinking in black and white terms. Hating hedonism isn't the same as hating pleasure.

None of that makes me happy, save anime. What makes me happy is anime, vidya, /k/, /o/, and edgy shitposting.

So why do you hate happiness, you degenerate scumbag?

Also happiness and pleasure are different!

>Hates sex
No
>Hates parties
Yes
>Hates gays
Yes
>Hates anime
No
Junkies should be shot
No, but only Japanese culture
>Hates helping the poor
Depends on the ethnicity

Now enjoy your gay parties faggot shitaly

Vidya is more degenerate than casual sex

Staying home you are contributing to the death of white race

No I love anime. Only newfags don't "get" anime.

You are a retard. Fun =/= happiness

>Staying home you are contributing to the death of white race
It'd be even worse if I went outside kek.
Not that I care much.

>yes goy, give in to all of your impulses

Literally nigger-tier behavior.

Happiness != Hedonism

>hates anime
>Sup Forums

Pick one.

This desu. When pursuing meaningless pleasures you will find that you gain nothing in the end.

>gays
>happiness
That's some repressed shit OP. Don't you want to tell us something?

>Hates anime
uh no sweetie. Just a couple booty-bumped poopie pants

>ultimate redpill
>is normie
Sage

>Hates sex
I love sex
>Hates parties
I love social gatherings
>Hates gays
Nope, just slightly uncomfortable about them
>Hates anime
I love anime
Wrong, I love research into chemicals and their effects
Wrong again, we hate incompatible cultures
>Hates helping the poor
I've let somebody I found out was homeless live with me three times
>etc.

>Sup Forums hates anime

>Repressed
???
I'm openly bi

Dude the only people that are like that are the fucking stormfags.
I mean why the fuck would you hate on anime on a chink cartoon board.

I've literally seen people oppose literally everything that isn't sex for reproduction, work, or self improvement on the grounds that it's degenerate.

I hate drugs, parties and adultery. And I only hate most parties. That is all.

Nothing says saving the white race like getting strapped with child support payments and bringing a single mother-raised degenerate into the world because hedonism is fun. Try thinking more than 10 minutes into the future for once.

>Vidya is more degenerate than casual sex
Casual sex destroys the family unit and somehow its worse than gaming, right....

>Hates sex
No, unless you're a degenerate about it.
>Hates parties
Depends on if there's drugs or sex involved. Small parties are fun.
>Hates gays
Gays aren't fun.
>Hates anime
This isn't true.
A big waste of money to sell yourself to the kikes.
No, the third reich was cool with the nips. They just had to stay separate.
>Hates helping the poor
No, only the niggers who waste your help.

>Hates sex
nope
>Hates parties
nope
>Hates gays
check
>Hates anime
I don't care
check
check
>Hates helping the poor
only if they are foreigners

None of these are symptoms of being happy. They are the traits exhibited by a people looking to fill a hole in their heart

Op, under my command, i'd have you placed under a death sentence, heresy is not tolerated in my image board.

Oh OP, be careful what future you dream into being.

Nome of those things make adults content with their lives except mayne being gay and anime

>Having fun and socializing with people doesn't make you content with your life.
Then what does?

That's not what we all think and most of us are being hyperbolic for (you)s anyway.

t. Bitter fuck with no friends or gf

Stay mad

i love different cultures and think they should thrive IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES
>Hates helping the poor
i advocate for charity just don't force me to pay for welfare that keeps generations of people stuck in poverty
i could go on about your other points but this is a slide thread so fuck you

God didn't invent people to be happy, being happy is a sin.

Bro you're getting memed on.

That's why Heaven is eternal happiness right?

>likes anime

I mean if that was true, they have justification for doing so.

>hedonistic pleasure = hapiness

You are shit

>Hates sex
No
>Hates parties
No
>Hates gays
No
>Hates anime
No
No
Only niggers and mudslimes
>Hates helping the poor
Only niggers and mudslimes

Can you not redpill the summer fag ma nigga senpai??

spotted the civic nationalist

Nigga i was here before you fags started supporting Ryan paul

>bi
no such thing

Well sorry for you senpai but I fucked pussies and sucked dick

>You are just miserableand want to deny other people happiness too - sad!
Miserable? I've been laughing at you fucking libtards nonstop since early November.

t. 20 year old
Family, contributing to my field with dignified work, working towards strengthening the values of my nation and my people, living with integrity.

You're either gay or straight, sorry to burst your bubble but there is no such thing as bisexuality. It is a term coined by those who simply have sex with someone (of the opposite or same gender) that is outside of their sexual preference simply because their current hedonistic lifestyle has become stale and they believe that by going outside of these established norms that it will give their life meaning and excitement.

>Hates helping the poor
I don't hate helping the poor. I consider that taking care of the poor is the role of the community first, rather than the state.

The welfare state not only put the country to the risk or bankruptcy by endless spending, wasting money, and growing administration, but also has the potential of creating a class of useless citizens. Local charity, volunteering, extended family support is far more efficient in resources, address more precisely the need of the one in need, and as far more potential in getting people back on their feet and becoming independent.

Stealth anime thread?

>Hates sex
Nobody hates sex.
>Hates parties
Personally, it's really hard to find good parties.
>Hates gays
Of course. When they stop boosting with their cocksucking, then they can be accepted.
>Hates anime
Partially. Fans are always the ones that ruin this things.
Recreational doesn't mean being an addict and revolving your life about drugs.
I am for a complete legalization of every drug, so that natural selection can take it's course.
As long as those cultures don't want me dead for not being of the same tribe as them, i don't have any problem.
>Hates helping the poor
You can exploit the government and capitalism in any way possible. If you choose to spend more than you could ever earn and do crime even if you don't have the time, it's kind of your own fault. I'm not responsible for your own good.

cazzo mi sa che ti conosco

>at war with happiness
>hates gays

What does being a faggot have to do with happiness? Absolutely nothing. Faggots are degenerate animals that only ever think of cock. They have literally no other thoughts and nothing valid to offer.

Some faggot posting on Sup Forums with anime loli pics and farting cum while he and his faggot compatriots shit up multiple boards on this site is hardly my idea of fun.

I want you to be happy. Then i want to drain your happiness.

Until you're suicidal.

>Hates sex
No, just free love and the sexual revolution.
>Hates parties
No, just drug culture and free love. Pub culture is a cornerstone of British society, I prefer pubs to clubs.
>Hates gays
No, but they need to stop politicizing their sexuality and parading around like fairies.
>Hates anime.
See above, but replace sexuality with hobby.
Bingo, only exceptions are alcohol and tobacco.
No, we just want our own culture to dominate in our own countries and to smash the globalist non-culture that is making the world so ugly.
>Hates helping the poor
Fascists believe in healthcare, and welfare for those that need it. We're just more cautious than a capitalistic society in creating too many dependents that the state can't support.

Shut up mexican

Shut it boy.

We think people should enjoy themselves within reason, and our national policies should be within reason.

As of right now, people enjoy themselves to the point it compromises their health, and our national policies are ridiculous to the point of compromising our security.

The ultimate redpill is that Sup Forums is satire and you have freewill.

>hates anime

Advocacy of ascetism is just as bad as advocacy of hedonism.

Happiness is not a constant state. You become periodically temporarily happy after doing something rewarding. However, you can feel happy whenever you want if you have a lot of accomplishments because you can be proud of them and gloat about them whenever you want to. It is especially good to know you have done great things in the past that you can take pride in when you are feeling sad after a recent failure.
Pure hedonism does not yield pride long-term pride that gives you good things to remember.

Forming happy memories is also important for long-term memories. When you are old and dying it is the happy memories with family and friends, as well as the accomplishments that you have that will make you happy and feel satisfied with your life. Fucking 20 different women every month will only keep you happy until you become too for old for any woman to want to fuck you anymore.

All of it would be fine if everyone was white. Am I wrong?

Depends on the context. Advocating ascetism is appropriate in a world obsessed with hedonism to the point of self annihilation.

This and only this.

Anime haters can fuck off from the website or at least keep their traps shut about anime posting of any kind.

>'IF YOU DON'T LIKE HEDONISM YOU MUST HATE HAPPINESS!!!'
the world isn't black and white unless you're retarded. Why not spend your time actually responding to our arguments rather than just using strawmen?

Pol as I can tell from my perspective is about fighting the push toward fucking as many people as you can just because papa schlomo on TV says that every girl will never be a true woman unless they're a whore, or the sheer amount of contraceptives released into the market, which removes the responsibility of having a sexual relationship, while simultaneously lowering it's value.

People who spend their lives doing nothing but whoring out and consuming drugs nonstop are often less happy than those who practice restraint. Those who grow old with a family are more likely to be happy and at peace with their lives, rather than those who spend their lives spreading out before finally growing old and dying alone. If you want to live life with no meaning, then go for it, just don't cry to us about it when you come to the conclusion that your life could be summed up as an absolute waste of an investment from your parents into you.

Yeah, die old with no kids, no country and no hopes of ever saving your race, you rotten pile of fat and shit

well looks like some anons took the ultimate bait
2/10 made me reply

You just described the only three things worth doing.

>I JUST WANNA BE HAPPY

Materialistic Hedonism isn't happiness, it's slavery.

God damn, I love Jin Roh.

You know what would make me happy?

A loving wife who'll give me 2 or 3 white children.

>Hates anime

This
>You're not happy
>You're already dead

yhea, a lot of people like anime or have at est seen it and not hated it. you do have a point. BUMP!