Will you vote for Donald Trump again in 2020?

Will you vote for Donald Trump again in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sf1EVtvHvwU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-24/bernie-sanders-wife-under-fbi-investigation-bank-fraud
autismspeaks.org/what-autism/world-autism-awareness-day
youtu.be/LzXA_ZeWSD4
youtu.be/xehEPQXJzAM
youtu.be/vf5ZkGKk9SM
youtu.be/5sStC2ctsLc
youtu.be/max-9S8Ili0
youtu.be/zjDx5OiBWA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Absolutely, yes. He has exceeded my wildest expectations.

absolutely

If he is nominated again, yes.

>implying that he will be able to run.

LUL

No. I'd vote for Sanders if he runs again.

>If he is nominated again, yes.

What do you mean? Of course he is going to be nominated again. Do you really think someone would be dumb enough to challenge him in a primary?

Fuck yes

After this last election cycle and the Russia nothingburger, I will never vote Democrat again. They lost me

Without a doubt. He's surprised me with how little he's cucked to the leftist's agenda. Think of how horrible shit would be if Hillary won. Now imagine what godawful troll the Dems are going to run in 2020.

You better believe I'm voting Trump again. Winning is fucking addictive.

If the Democrats nominate Jim Webb or Brian Schweitzer, I might vote for them instead. But since they'll nominate someone like Elizabeth Warren, Trump will get my vote.

yup

i wish i could

>implying Trump stands a chance

Yeah pretty much, Democrats are becoming a blatantly anti white party.

Only if Rand Paul & Tusli Gabbard aren't running.
Here's the best Analysis of 2020
youtu.be/sf1EVtvHvwU

Fuck yes, this roller coaster is fucking wold. Hope it never ends.

>Will you vote for Donald Trump again in 2020?
I will write in Ron Paul again

No. Drumpf is a Jewish puppet

Twice

Yes

the only thing that matters to me is my stock portfolio. social issues are for shit-packing faggots.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-24/bernie-sanders-wife-under-fbi-investigation-bank-fraud

yes

It would be cool if there wasn't at election at all. I'd love it if he got impeached/assassinated and a civil war broked out. It'd be like the rebirth of America. Pre-WWI America was a blessing to the world and we need it back.

Holy shit, where can I find this on youtube?

Yes.

So you won't be going shillary if she tries again then kek

>Will you vote for Donald Trump again in 2020?
Yes.

You americans is so easily deluded by PR and propaganda. He's a jewish new yorker goys

hell no we need to impeach drumpf and get hilldog in the office asap.

he will be assassinated in 2018

real answer not faggot fake answer like many above ("i'd vote sanders again hurrdurr think they'll believe me gueis?"

It's real early to call but right now probably not. I expect a wall built, as he promised. I'm big on integrity, and if that wall doesn't get constructed, then I can't believe any further big pitches he gives.

He's definitely better than Obama, haven't seen enough to decide if he's better than GWB (Who I liked [yes I'm an oldfag who lived through GWB and Bill Clinton, as well. Wasn't really old enough to understand GB Sr]). I'm a libertarian leaning guy and I liked a lot of his policies that were inadvertently libertarian. He's definitely not as libertarian as I perceived, so unless shit changed down the road, I probably won't vote for him again. My vote for him in the first place really was more of a "Fuck you" to Hillary.

It's exceedingly difficult for me to envision a situation where I wouldn't, unless the GOP somehow backstabbed him and put up an alternative candidate and I somehow liked him better.

Unless his compitition is Kanye

I voted Dem when I was younger.
In this last election, I thought Trump as better candidate than Hillary. But like I said, I'm 100% done with the Dems now.

Still better than a criminal jihadiest, paedophile defending, libecuck pandering, woman.

Sure will.

I would vote for him everyday.

If he doesn't get shoah'd before then

finally Canada is making some sense. fuck blumpf

That's not how It works.you're too young for this board:leave & show this to you mommy.
autismspeaks.org/what-autism/world-autism-awareness-day

This.

no, i'll vote Aleppo again

It's about time Dems ain't like they used to be back in the old days where they gave a shit about blue collar workers naw new Dems only care about two things black people and liberals.

Yes

Canadians can't vote in US elections, sorry

Yes.

> implying Trump won't be impeached for covering up a spy ring orchestrated by Flynn and Kushner

> implying Mike Pence won't block the aforementioned via cooperating with Democrats on a 25th amendment hearing

> implying El Chapo's goons won't assassinate him in 2018 as his trial is underway

> implying Trump won't die of a stroke or heart failure due to complete lack of exercise and a steady diet of greasy fast food and overcooked red meat.

Assuming all of the above doesn't happen, no, I won't vote for him. Because he's an even bigger risk in 2020 than he was in 2016 due to all of the above. Plus, he's accomplished next to nothing and is COMPLETELY tucking up nearly every military mission he gets his tiny hands on. Plus, his complete inability to control leaks (pic very very very related, look close)

Yes. My wife will too.

>thinking the Electoral College won't take a gargantuan shit on Trump if he attempts to run next election
I'll be surprised if he makes it past the primaries.

Will see if anyone better throws there lot in but if it comes down to a Trump vs Shillary rematch I'm voting Trump again

YES

I've relearned that voting doesn't matter.

yes

Yes. He's had great success, despite the left's attempt. Think about it, just last year, Trumps chances were so slim, according the media. Then the Access Hollywood tape. He took those and other issues and turned them on its head.
Now look at the Democratic Party. Absolute mess. It's a mess, Nancy is finished, berny is finished, and the Supreme Court just gave him a huge Victory.

He's getting alot of resistance from the Commies and Libs and the Deep state, but he's turning those issued on it's head.

Sanctuary Cities, get prepared. Gang criminals, just pack your bags and leave.

Whats Aleppo?

Hell yes. Trump 2020

This looks so much like my cousin it's uncanny.
Also, yes.

>Buying into the liberal media narrative to make him look like a monster because there subhuman lizard Queen did not win
We would look like the most paki riddled part of Germany right now I guarantee it if he had not one

yes

Two scoops!

>I'll be surprised if he makes it past the primaries
I've heard that somewhere before, also only US citizens are allowed to vote

YES

I'd vote for Bernie desu but barring him running yeah I will vote for Trump again.

Nah. The wall is a fucking dumb idea, that wont actually curb illegal immigration. But, my biggest reason is that he has done nothing as far as lowering taxes. Just another voodoo economics politician.

Trump is the greatest president in American history! I am so happy that I got to live in the time of Trump!

Trump!
Trump!
Trump!

Nope.

I DON'T KNOW
PLEASE HELP ME....

How's David doing after the heart attack?

No, I voted for a moderate and he's proven himself to be an idiotic, right wing fool!

No gary go blaze some more dank kush

No, because he's destroying this country and he is a huge cry baby.

Is that even a question? No other President had been this good at shit posting and creating chaos in congress thank Trump. This is his calling, he belongs in power.

>>Flag

>He's surprised me with how little he's cucked

Nigger.

His wife slept, in a separate bed, in a separate building, in a separate city, 4 states away, surrounded by hotter, younger, virile Secret Service agents, night after night after night, for 4 straight months, then publicly humiliated him, twice, while refusing to participate in public displays of affection.

Tell me he's not cucked.

No. Seriously. He married a whore and she moved out. Then he moved her back in, on her own conditions.

I've literally never seen a pic or video of them kissing or holding hands since November 8.

Tell me he's not cucked.
With a straight face.

Dude, he's so cucked he pays his bulls a salary to live with his wife.

The oval office is his own personal cuck shed.

lol

Nah, he's too retarded and can't get anything done. He's only funny for memes, but really shouldn't have the nuclear codes.

Yes

Also beware of shills claiming to be Trump supporter now all of a sudden they hate him. They're liberal trolls

HELL YEAH! How could we miss out on all those tasty future memes!?

Yes. Better than the other kike shills.

Neck yourself shill

What the fuck do you think OP?

Yes, always

>Flag
You're not allowed, sorry

Fuck yeah with two scoops in line

This meme again.

Tell Brock to go suck Alefantis' cock.

I didn't vote for him the first time.

oh fug DDD:

what's the alternative??

yes

Yes

Why the dem's are doomed
Here's the Attack Adds
youtu.be/LzXA_ZeWSD4
youtu.be/xehEPQXJzAM
youtu.be/vf5ZkGKk9SM
youtu.be/5sStC2ctsLc
youtu.be/max-9S8Ili0
You see this RNC edit these into
Attack Adds like this:
youtu.be/zjDx5OiBWA8
Game over DNC.

Fuck yes I will.

Best vote I've made. I hope he twists the knife.

would if i could

>think they are redpilled
>still think voting is legitimate
>tfw you lose hope

Fuck no. Im voting for the next democratic candidate who isnt hillary or bern. Trump himself is whatever. Its his shit bottom of the barrell supporters i cant stand. After i heard that his supporters wanted justice and sympathy for dylan roof the ugly ass redneck killer i was done with trump.