Sieg Heil

Hitlers only mistake was to be too kind toward its enemies.
If he was the evil guy we are told he is,we all would be speaking german right now.
Educate yourself,dont fall for shills or propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud6sU3AclT4
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg&spfreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His only mistake was killing people

well, and also putting people into camps

Boop :3

Butthurt over Panzerfaust? SAD!

Uhh who won ww2?:3

I'd sacrafice everything and everyone just for a slight chance of that.

>Invaded Czech Republic for no reason

fuck hitler degenerate leftist powerhungry faggot muh third reich empire

Not hungary
He invaded Czechoslovakia for it's rich Bohemian industry. Educate yourself cuck.

yes so he was a powerhungry faggot who just wanted to conquer and pillage

typical loser

glad he killed himself. didn't even go out fighting like all the other leaders. degenerate loser with weapons and rhetoric

Allauh ahkbar
-fagitler

we iz kings always were too.. the notion of white supremacy which is essentially their fear of whites doing their own thing.. illustrates this... it's the deep down secret of the shitters that they know whites are objectively superior, and even if you do your best to aid them in every way they will still hate you. Why? it's a survival strategy they attach themselves to you because you know how shit works.. and then they devalue and undermine you so that you feel a reason to bequeeth things to them. When you permit your mind to realize this (heavy obstacles for obvious reasons) realize this your mind explodes and entire world makes a lot more sense.

It's funny how for every quote someone can find me of Hitler supporting or opposing Christianity, someone else can find me one of him doing the opposite.

I don't think he really gave a shit one way or the other. I think he was too busy trying to save his people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud6sU3AclT4

Save them by leading them into the bloodiest war in history then losing it, wow

Stop embarrassing yourself, achmed, your grip of English is pathetic.

>I don't think he really gave a shit one way or the other. I think he was too busy trying to save his people.
I'll forgive you for your lack of research but i can tell you easily why he went back and forward.
hitler had several divisions of volunteer muslims by blessing of grand mufti of jerusalem at that time hajj amini al husseini.. the muslim troops were called scimitar or in german hanshar ss etc. and were extremely brutal as you might expect.
Hitler constantly defended christianity and europes heritage which he saw as part of that, hitler saw himself and germany as defenders and protectors of europe who had forgotten who they were. He made a speech about how he saw europe. Here is a snippet of it. youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg&spfreload=10 the grand mufti along with the muslims did not like hitlers idea of the havaara agrement to send the jews OUT of germany and into their lands.. they argued massively against this.. Instead they argued that he should exterminate the jews.. if you know muslim doctrine it's right up that alley. Hitler DIDN'T want to exterminate jews.. they disagreed tremendously about this, hitler wanted the communist jews who tried to do overthrow in germany a communist overthrow 1918-23 OUT, hitler thought ok if they get a state that is by their doctrine a jewish state then they will leave us alone, he wanted them out.

So this is what you see as back and forth because you don't understand the islamic influence on nazi germany. A day is great when you learn something new, perhaps that day is for you.

>thinks it's cute to be literally natsoc

so sad it hurts my head

rommel's flipping in his grave

When the truth will come out the whole world will appreciate him and he will have conquered the world by conquering our hearts.

Yup. Nazi Germany made several attempts before the war to relocate its Jewish population to Palestine. It's no secret the Germans weren't fond of the Jews, but the Nazis weren't nearly as irrationally violent as everyone and their dog would have you believe.

What do you anons think will happen if absolute proof of all this comes to light? If the real history is finally out there and no one can hide it anymore or neglect it?

Denial at first but slowly but surely people will accept the truth and all the liberals who will not accept the truth will hang themselfes because there whole world is a lie and they can't live in the real world.