HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126317729/#126317729
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
youtube.com/watch?v=q43Gapqae-0
twitter.com/InfosFrancaises/status/881637140714721280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Trump

CNN needs to be burned in the gulag every last one of those neoliberal cocksuckers. Wolf Blitzer I want to see you hanging from a tree.

Trump is literally a shabbos goy though

>Inadvertently red pills all his followers
cant stop winning

Wtf I love reddit now

Didn't know thedonald was this based

Surely this is just a coincidence.

Sure

SHUT
IT
DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN!

Usa JUST deserve genocide for allowing this

x

Why is it so offensive to call a jewish person a jew?

checked

JewSA is Israel's property. Has been since Nixon at least. Nothing they can do.

makes me think....

The Jew is immunized against all dangers blablabla

Are they actually all Jews or is reddit being retarded again?

What's his point? It's not like you can accuse Trump of being an anti-Semite. His whole family is fucking Jewish. Trump licks Jew ass on Sabbath.

>look the things this person has made
>surely Trump endorses all his views considering he posted one of his memes

The same reason sunlight hurts a vampire

He got them to name the Jew without having to do it himself
Trump is a fucking genius

No fucking way. Are they really all Jewish?

RECOILING!

>Are they actually all Jews
Yes.

Literally everyone loves antisemitic memes. except buttmad faggots.

Every member of the media is jewish, why doesn't anyone ever talk about jewish privilege I wonder hmm???? Talk about using institutional power to oppress the disempowered.

>jews outing themselves as jews jewing the media rabble rousing against the president

I randomly picked 5 of them and they literally were all Jews

I made this meme a few months ago :D .. fucking right boys

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126317729/#126317729

Trump should be careful, he's too close to revealing his power level

>the guy Trump tweeted
THIS is what they're trying to sell now? Hahaha RIP CNN

the jews run the media

except for the Three Stooges. The Boss Jews hated Curly, Moe and Larry because they enjoyed using their wealth to help goys and animals.

This
I talk about the evil rat kikes all the time with my father in law.... then again his dad was in the Nazi party and somehow ended up in the USA afterwards working in the defense department... so yeah, my father in law is a ardent oven stuffer for sure

>It's not like you can accuse Trump of being an anti-Semite. His whole family is fucking Jewish. Trump licks Jew ass on Sabbath.

Trump is married into semites and hugs Israel more than Bush or Obama, but they still try to paint him as a nazi.

Stop thinking it's supposed to make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

Oh the russian flag and FSB tag

LMAO

who exactly did he retweet?

This. Have you Seen the response tho? All them brainwashed soccer moms and jews doing full damage control.. It gets me so fuvking angry.. Why the fuck do they care enough to post a reply when tey obviously dont know shit?

I didn't realise the_donald were open to red-pilling like this.

They deserve more credit.

The meme is as real as this one. I doubled checked each one and didn't include ~2 dozen that were iffy.

>HAN ASSHOLE SOLO

That guy can't be Jewish. He must be a misguided white liberal.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWNNNNN!

Jesus fuck, I happened to stumble into an absolute retarded timeline where my life turned into a fucking horror, Europe is committing suicide and genocide at the same time, poorer european countries pretty much cease to exists but fucking US elects shitposter for a president and he is exactly as you would expect him to be.

Fucking world domination trough superior shitposting.

I feel like every other timeline got erased because events that took place in this particular timeline are not the kind that could be just a minor differences in another.
Thats fucking global universal shift, the irreparable damage to the universe trough shitposting because such radical happenings made it impossible to go back.
There is only one way road now, all bridges are burned.

>Trump tricks SJWs into naming the Jew
>does this by accident
OH MY GOD, SHITPOST IN CHIEF FOR ALL ETERNITY

>accident
Sorry user but there are not "accidents" its either 69 dimensional shogi or its faith itself written that passage.

What, he's not proud of this jewish accomplishment? We doesn't he just want to show it off to the world? It's almost as if he wants TO HIDE IT.

I remember that thread. How much research did you put into it? Would you stand by it after (((they))) come after you for it? Like are the named ones actual hebrews?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126317729/#126317729
You are a legend. Are all these people jewish? How do you know?

They've been doing that a lot lately remember when we first started echoing and then every jew on twitter put brackets around their name?

Snickers, Mars and all that crap feels fucking disgusting in your mouth, when you take a full bite of it.
BIG FUCKING MUSHI FUCKING SHIT THATS STINGING MY TONGUE WITH ITS CHOCOLATE CHEMICALS, CANT BARELY OPEN MY MOTH
fuck I get the feeling just thinking about it
disgusting
don't you dare comment on my flag, it's bad enough already

JEWISH PRIVILEGE

>then again his dad was in the Nazi party and somehow ended up in the USA afterwards working in the defense department
Sure sounds like Operation Paperclip to me.

Can they bring down POTUS who has praised police, army, CIA and SS for over a year in every speech? That powerful?

uhh, so what?

U FUCKING KIKES NEED GAS.

BASED BLACK MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=q43Gapqae-0

There are no accidents, remember this from the election? I want to believe that greentext about Trump getting revenge on the kikes for 9/11 unfortunately he's compromised as he attacked Syria because of a clear false flag(the "gas" attack) and sold weapons to the saudis. Same globalist agenda as always.

"Stinging my tongue"
Fuck kinda niggerpiss snickers you have in Germany?

Ours taste gr8, so nutty and creamy.

I honestly have no idea. I do know that during the late 50ies and all of the 60ies her grandad worked alot in South America. I've often suspected that he did dirty work in banana republics down there. He spoke fluent German (ofc), English, French and Spanish

Kek is unstoppable ya (((dummies))).

That was incredible, most of them were just shabbos goys signaling that they were good goys. It was like watching thralls protect a vampire.

>65k followers
Not mindblowing for Twitter, but considering the subject matter that's pretty impressive.

Sure, a lot of these people are decrying the image now. However, they will now forever have the image implanted in the back of their heads. As shit gets worse with CNN, they will be thinking of this image. And that's when rhings will really start to snowball.

>twitter.com/InfosFrancaises/status/881637140714721280
>weapons have tracers
>finds real isis hideouts
>notices soros linked xport

nothing is an accident

>tfw you will never get as many (You)'s as Trump

Wtf are there really that many jewish guys in charge of content?

It's just Jewish pride... What's so bad about that?

>Wtf are there really that many jewish guys in charge of content?
Yes.

WTF fag. I made that. What possesses someone to fucking claim shit they didn't do?
>nazi flag
fuck you shill

no its just a meme. this site is satire bud.

How was he called? Do they know anything officially or extra-officially? Seems like a nice timewaster for a couple of hours tbqhfam.

"meme"

What the fuck are you two on about? I fucking made that, took me for ever to set that up and find all the sources. Go suck a bag of dicks both of you

the jews controll the media it s no fucking secret .
i have NEVER EVER fucking heard on the media things like " israel is brutal , israel is killing civilians " or anything like that , you only fucking hear arabs killing 1 trillion jews with stones and rockets made out of gas cylinders

I randomly looked up 6 of them on Wikipedia and they were Jewish.

I made this

Some should pretend to be an insulted Twitter follower and tweet this to him.

>OMG! They also made this! Absolutely disgusting

>>twitter.com/InfosFrancaises/status/881637140714721280
>>weapons have tracers
>>finds real isis hideouts
>>notices soros linked xport
>nothing is an accident
I'm not a smart goy, elaborate further please.

B A I T E D

haha this is a good idea user

Retarded oathkeeper neocon kike lovers are over half of American conservatives, we have a long ways to go.

Please gb2 plebbit

Your kind are not welcomed here

Holy shit that's pretty clever but why did he bomb Syria? Getting rid of Assad is one of (((their))) big goals, they've been funding and arming the rebel jihadis for 5 years now and it's likely the saudi weapons will end up there.

I know it's gonna sound bs, but his name was literally Hans, everyone in town knew him as "The Nazi"
He talked a lot about the eastern front in ww2, but never much about his defense department work in the 50ies, 60ies and early 70ies. He retired with full pension and pretty sound investments in German companies.
He also collected shitloads of guns and Nazi memorabilia and other military stuff from places he went. All of it is in the hands of her dad, and is expressly willed to me and my wife (his only surviving child)

>hurr durr timeline hurr
Fuck off, you have to be 18 to post here you little faggot

The real question: is the image true?
If it is, what is the problem in pointing it out?

Grow up

anything that leads someone to the JQ is a good thing

Something Patrice O'neal constantly hit on while on O&A was that he didn't have the right jews behind him and the powerful jews in hollywood were against him because he kept bucking them every time they tried to change him. Even on Tough Crowd about the the Iraq war he said "Can we just be honest that were taking over the fucking world?"

Her

I made this, wth dude

I don't have the psd for that picture because I changed template but I have one for the new ones i've made.
I don't normally try to proof fag but i'm quite proud of this. I always thought it would be my 1918 German Communist Revolution meme that blew up.

The bbc is the opposite of that tbf. Always on about muh poor Muslims.

fck man I just bough a pack of 9. I know that mars has more Salmonella than chocolate but pls redpill me on the snickers

NO STOP GOYIM!!! DONT SHOW THEM THAT!!!

SHUT THIS DOWN!!!!

>he doesn't eat his candy bars with a knife and fork

>I made this meme a few months ago :D .. fucking right boys

>image is years old
>I MADE THIS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO
>WE WUZ OC N SHIET

go back to your BLM protests faggot