Tribulation

3.5 years of peace, then 2020 3.5 years of total war.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12-13
youtu.be/-okIFcutrPI
youtu.be/SbS50oi3sII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1811–12_New_Madrid_earthquakes
personalgrowthcourses.net/video/health/pengtagon_vaccine_modify_behavior
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>americans thinking they are the heart of christendom

Tfw the mormons were right

Okay, these time frames is where I got confused the last time. What reading does this refer to? Is the initial 3.5 years the reign of the A.C., with the subsequent 3.5 years being the tribulation?

3.5 years tribulation, 3.5 gods wrath

so 7 years of being fucked up? what about the peace?

First 3.5 years are peace.

>be Christian
>use Astrology for divination purposes

Wow, nice faith dude

You get raptured after the tribulation, before the wrath. First half is man made problems. Second is gods wrath on the heathens. Revelation 1-11 and 12-22 is the same story. The constellation shit is a red herring

Okay, so tribulation =/= peace.

Absolutely not. It may be peace between nations but it will be war against Christians.

Like a huge culling?

Read it before you kike all over it

no, gods people are only "touched" before he steps in, it is like "being poked in the eye" to him, or something like that, been a while since i churched up

August - The unveiling

Yes. The innumerable multitude of martyrs in heaven asking when god will avenge them are made up of tribulation martyrs and martyrs from history. Note the ones that appear in heaven after the tribulation. That's the rapture. There is no "any day any time" rapture. There must come a falling away first, the sun and moon darkened, and the man of sin, son of perdition revealed. Honestly I think we are witnessing the falling away.

Yeah but where is the antichrist rising to power before we even get to the issue of a pre trib rapture being the correct interpretation

Where's the signing of a 7 year peace treaty with Israel?

>antichrist rising to power

See Europe.

Something that will make Christians question their faith & shake them to their core? I'm guessing moslems will finally have their crown jewel when they blow up the Vatican.

What about it

Are you concerned with whether or not you're going to be saved?

Everyone should be.
There's so much differing information on who's saved and who isn't.

What is going on there?

Pertinent thread.
You guys have your timelines all fucked up. Most of the Tribulations happen before the star sign, which is preceded by a polar shift, causing three days of darkness (with a total 7 day return). During that time, all the beasts chained below the Earth will be unleashed upon the sinners. (Attack On Titan? CERN anyone? How about Cabin in the Woods?)

After that the antichrist will come as an ascended master, to lead the newly ravaged world into the age of aquarius.

Currency revaluation, FEMA camps, world war, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, all will happen before this.

Not one bit. I have accepted christ's death as payment for my sins. I either die a martyr in the tribulation or get raptured. If this happens while I am on earth. If not, ill just be risen out of the dirt when Jesus returns for us.

Acts 16:31 and John 3:16 makes this abundantly clear.

Some Indian mounds and shit too

my god, its almost as if our moon is locked into some sort of stable orbit or something

>implying any sort of conventional conflict not designed to be dragged out will drag out

>tfw the college you went to is the focal point of the end times

>not know anything about the Bible
>give opinion on Christianity

Rush Limbaugh's hometown

This was said when WWI started and look what happened.

>antichrist rising to power

mark zuckerberg

>not reading the very first chapter of the bible

Wow, nice faith dude

>carbondale

>leftists are all obsessed with carbon and destroying it

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12-13

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

>tfw mom's family is from Paducah

Yeah doesn't come out to 666 in a Hebrew gematria.. try again

try facebook

also, as if the hews wouldnt cover up for their guy

There might be some serious shit going on in the intersection in southern IL. Where is that exact spot?

nukes

I could see this, if we like all those believers before us who thought it was their time are right...

>constellation is red herring
fuck off faggot, the heavens give signs for major happenings, it's the birth of the church, the body of Christ, which means the believers will be raptured Sept 23 and the 4 corners will be harvested(those who come to believe after Sept 23) before the wrath. there's two raptures.

>two raptures
youtu.be/-okIFcutrPI
>what the signs mean
youtu.be/SbS50oi3sII

the ohio and missisippi merge

God used the star of Bethlehem to send a message.

yyeeaaaaaa....

>astrology
astronomy fucking retard.
God specifically said the sun moon and stars will be a calender for us, a marker of things to come.

In the bible it says there will be a great delusion that will cause many to follow the antichrist. I just wonder what it could possibly be. Because if the rapture actually happens most would realize Christianity was right, wouldn't they?

New Madrid seismic zone. Seriously.

God has done it before, he will do it again. The forces of good will destroy the European Union.

Haha, oh fuck.

>In the bible it says there will be a great delusion that will cause many to follow the antichrist. I just wonder what it could possibly be.

Again, see Europe.

obama?

>Trump is the anti-Christ.
Think about it.

What happens here?

there's going to be the reveal of ayyylmaos, and suddenly peace in middle east along with a surge in technology to distract everyone and offer an alternative narrative for where all the Christians went, and there will also be (((Christians))) still here who are pretending so the narrative is killed that all Christians left.

I'm starting to wonder man.

The eastern shore of lake cedar in southern Carbondale is where it seems to be.
At least according to this map here:

Have 40 days of purity before the black Sun on August 21st

That is being pure from July 12 onward, so get your degen drinking and jerking off out of the way before midnight on the 11th

Then on august 21st we have the black sun, and on Sept 23rd we have the arrival of Kek, the prophesied alignment in revelations, the arrival of the beast and the dragon, just a few passages before the mark of the beast. That will send us into a 'time distortion' for 3.5 years and then 1260 days later the outcome of this is revealed.

“The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.” It says _years_fortnighs_days etc in the bible but that is 1260 days when you do the math

Massive earthquakes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1811–12_New_Madrid_earthquakes
It was felt in DC

thats what I want to know

My opinion. The Anti Christ is Islam-their entire mission is to murder Christians. Their current Leader on Earth is Obama. he funded them, repaired their mosques, created ISIS and the wars that caused the "refugee" crisis to spread their army to the four corners of the world and the Caliphate will happen on Obama's orders. Obama created hundreds of FEMA concentration camps and stocked them with 30,000 guilotines. If people are correct Obama is a CIA MK Ultra mind controlled reptilian and there are clones of him. Easy to blow the head of f a clone and then he walks out intact and gets worshipped.
No other movement in the world for 1300 years has been more ANTI Christ than Islam. Thoughts?

Trump is the Anti-christ

Is it Trump? Is it leftism? Is it something else? Is it a person?

Human transmutation circle.

next-level goyery.
you are such a good goy.

The antichrist isn't Jewish so start somewhere else

the most interesting thing to happen in Cape Girardeau, Missouri ever

Pre-tribulation rapture is a false meme started by a british woman in the 19th century.

>Their current Leader on Earth is Obama.
>Their leader is the guy who was drone striking them for 8 years.
Dude what?
You are going full conspiracy mode.
You never go full conspiracy mode.

Speaking of the Antichrist, does anyone have a close up of those yellow badges everyone is wearing? Looks mark of the beast-y

Where the hell is that from?! The Qatari meeting?

>august 21 major earthquake in new madrid seismic zone cause by all the frakin being done in the south
>the preassure translates twords yellowstone
>major cracks in the yellowstone super volcano, still no eruption
>april 8 2024
>major earthquake onece again
>this time yellowstone blows up shortly after
>mfw

>tfw I am probably the antichrist.

Circumstance makes me what I am
Things which cannot be faked

But at this moment I am nothing

Satan did you knob

there's two m8.

Great. Seven years of BLOOD MOON reruns.

Stay jelly

What do you guys think the mark of the beast during the tribulation will be?
From what I heard it sounds like a vaccine that would destroy your Vmat2 gene (God gene) so you physically cant seek out God. To "get rid of religious fundamentalist" so to speak.
>personalgrowthcourses.net/video/health/pengtagon_vaccine_modify_behavior

>You can't buy or sell if you'r not vaccinated. Right?

its hollow

The Bible makes it very clear they we will know the mark undoubtedly, so he won't forgive accidentally taking it. I haven't seen anything that could unequivocally be the mark, only possibilities.

What if it's basic income?

That is to the west faggot. New Madrid MISSOURI

>TFW the mark of the beast is literally the mark of the normies
>Sup Forums is last bastion of holiness in the world
>we get to go to war with demons and LARP out our hero fantasies

Is this not the region of MO that Mormons consider the Garden of Eden?

It's 33 days between August, 21 and September, 23

>Vatican gets blown up
As a Christian I support the Vatican being blown up. If anything it would strengthen my faith in Christ

>illinois

THIS Catholics worship Lucifer

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be signs to indicate seasons, and days, and years." (Genesis 1:14)

6 points
6 lines
6 triangles
And one three dee cube in the center

>can you see it user?

IF THEY HAD JUST STUCK TO THE FUCKING 40 DAY PLAN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER IN 40 DAYS

One of the many possibilities.

Wut?
>Still protesting, huh?

>As a Christian I support the Vatican being blown up.
Typical lib. "I love Jesus. I love my neighbor. But I wanna fucking kill you." Hmm ... what other "faith" do I know that enjoys reducing its opponents to rubble? Destroy not just their people, but their cultural heritage?

If that was bait, well done. You've activated my almonds for sure.