While you alt-right larpers are masturbating, antifas are fighting against the global elites

twitter.com/NoG20fr/status/881638684440899584

antifas are ready to get beaten and jailed to fight against global elites, why arent you?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoG20fr/status/881630499931910144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never interrupt your enemy when he is getting himself killed

>globalist kikes get attacked by their own street thugs

If only ANTIFA dropped their anti-white, anti-male shit then we would fight side to side against ((((CAPITALISM)))).

>fight against global elites
>antifa

????????

I think you mean fighting FOR the global elites

Were not out there fighting against the global elite yet because our causes arent backed and funded by George Soros' billions of dollars.

After a hard day fighting the globalists Antifa relaxes with a Pepsi!

lel i find this funny , they go and clash with the police against the GLOBALIST REUNION at G20 , BUT they supported the candidate of george soros , i don t understand

Antifa aren't exactly fighting 'the global elite' that they think they are.

And secondly, being an openly card carrying communist will not impact your social status in any meaningful way, but if I were to openly advocate that different cultures would fare better in different societies, and I believe in 'Germany for the Germans', I run serious risk of being blacklisted by places I might have otherwise held a job.

Is that real? Holy fucking shit that's funny.

It's a fake account, but I would love to see Alt-Right groups do that to antifa.

No need to hurt them or beat the shit out of them. Just humiliate them in that kind of fashion.

That's funny. We have been identifying antifa members since Jan. Faces, addresses, family. Wow. We don't have to do a single thing.

Fighting in the street is nigger-tier behavior. Almost quaint in a way.

Do you see any jews fighting in the streets? No - the jews use psyops. Psyops are much more effective. Sup Forums uses psyops too. /po/ is more effective than antifa. We have become the jews.

yes because you work along the cops, nu/pol/ actually ROOT for the cops.
Soccer Moms, kekistanis and webcelebrities cocksucker have taken over Sup Forums, supporting the global elites against young brave kids figthing capitalism

do you think antifas are bad memesters and bad psyopsters? I don't think so.
Before Internet 2.0, before the ruin, the only 'social network' was indimedya and it was run by antifascists

> anti g20 protests end up with an antifa in a coma
>they are not fighting the global elites

I guess waving a kekistani flag is way more effective against global elites isn't it?

>thinking fighting in streets is better than masturbating
why are you on this board then faggot?
i'm meeting a lot of you "anti"-altright hyporcites these days on the internet
some faggots even invited me to their shitty discord or what was it

false flag attack on antifa m8

The problem is that antifa is too weak to truly fight the global elite, so all they do is piss off the average centrist and push him towards the right/global elite.

In that way, antifa is an utter failure: not only are they not damaging the global elite, but they are good recruitment tool for the up-and-coming bootlickers. They are so pathetic that no one wants to identify as being allied to their cause.

oh yeah ok while you are masturbating on Sargon using google those guys in Hamburg try to hujack the meeting of global elites and they have been beaten into a coma.
cherrypicking three girls on a parade held ten years ago is sure a big argument you drooling faggot

g8 meetings usually end up in a massacre against antifa by the police who are protecting the global elites, look up Genoa 2001 Diaz school massacre.

antifas put their bodies into the fight. they have skin in the game, they risk being beaten and detained. how can you say they are not an ally?

I don't hate Jews or call other races names but I'd live to beat some antifa solely because their anti first amendment stance is destroying liberty.

>antifas are fighting against the global elites
they are literally funded by the elites

antifas are european, american antifas are just larping.
european antifas have a history of advocating violence to defend ourselves against the government, look for the black bloc and Genoa 2001

>get beaten
That's all they know

>antifas put their bodies into the fight. they have skin in the game, they risk being beaten and detained. how can you say they are not an ally?

You're missing my point. My point is that people gravitate towards groups they perceive as powerful. People like winners. People do not like losers. Antifa are losers. And because they are losers, fewer people want to associate with them and their causes, which actually helps, not hurts, the global elite.

no they aren't.
in Italy lots of antifas are facing trials and police measures just for their activism.
"foglio di via" is a medieval measure against antifas: the elites use this law to get anitfas out of their own cities

>nu/pol/ actually ROOT for the cops
So did old Sup Forums you autistic libertarian faggot

this is the epitome of /nupol/.
we like winners, we like Trump.
Sup Forums used to love losers like Elliot Rodgers, you are just a conformist. you think Trump is against the global elites while he IS the global elite.
you dun goofd

>While you alt-right larpers are masturbating, antifas are fighting against the global elites
"FOR." They are fighting FOR the global elites.

That is why WE are fighting against antifa.

Every time an antifa douche get's spit on, punched, impaled, shot, or set on fire, I spend the rest of the day with a big ass smile I can't hide.

Based Nip

>cops defending global elites
>worth defending

cognitive dissonance at his best. try to evaluate reality for what it actually is, not just to fulfill your self realizing prophecies

If you kill your enemy, they win.

>Fighting global elites
>Defending globalism

Antifas are the definition of useful idiots. I hope some of them realize the entire left has been hijacked and the only real opposition is the far right.

they are not defending "glboalism" they are pro open borders but they are against neoliberalism.
against corporations and against wageslaving. also against borders

Sup Forums has always memes on anarchists, redditfriend.

>they are not defending "glboalism" they are pro open borders but
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

If they are in favor of open borders they are automatically in favor of neoliberalism and actively helping corporations to explore even more the working class.

Stop being dumb and do some research before you pretend you have a coherent political ideology.

when that g20/g8 thing was here in canada vans would roll up to people just standing on the side of the road and people would get out and straight up grab people then drive off.

Antifa are establishment mob.

discord ggM 7pzFQA
actually found it

>antifas are ready to get beaten and jailed to fight against global elites

And who do you think is beating them?

>how can you say they are not an ally?
Because every time we show up in public they throw explosives at us?
Their problem is they want to fight the globalists on their terms and their terms only. Instead of taking the obvious nationalist perspective to oppose the elites, they're off pushing leftist shit designed to fracture people along the most ridiculous identity lines.
Make no mistake, their entire entire ideology was handmade by elites to neuter revolution.

>pro open borders but they are against neoliberalism

"open borders" is literally the tool of hyper bankers and corporations to crush wages and working classes.

>Against global elites
>Muh class war
>Muh marxist heroes
Why do they require funding and transportation from Soros?
Answer: Because most Antifa members are no-lives, wageslaves, and homeless to begin with. They refuse to engage in battle unless 15 others also charge with them. They're spineless cowards hiding behind masks that claim to fight for freedom but won't hesitate to label anyone in their way a "nazi" to justify violence. It's as horrible as watching a step child with PTSD scream "YOU'RE NOT MY DAD". What's worse is they don't even know who the enemy is. They identify each other by their black hoodies but will turn on each other if some paranoid schizo tells them "a trump" is among them. They have no allegiance, no identity, and are lost but hope to lead the American people to freedom? Honestly one of the worst struggles of humanity I've had the misfortune of seeing. Odd how the only people that support antifa are almost always privileged middle class citizens that enjoy the violent videos from the safety of their computer screens in their white suburban paradise - I mean, the oppressive patriarchal prison...

>Antifa are against modern liberals
>Antifa aren't globalists, they're just globalists
Screencapping to show people what "full retard" looks like.

>they are not defending "glboalism" they are pro open borders
Ladies and Gentlemen: The Resistance.

Fighting like retards is what Antifa do. Our style is more subversive that's why we are gonna win.

>The far right
They don't even know what that means anymore. Most of the left with any sense has shifted center long ago. Now we're all just sitting by the telly watching the shitshow that is the modern left. The DNC is broken and defecating all over itself on the floor. The right is busy trying to figure out what to do next. The middle is bigger than it's ever been and wondering if the media is going to admit it's been full of shit or not. There's a reason why 40% of the country voting was considered a major victory. Most of us don't vote because we don't buy into the bullshit anymore, which is so sad. I think you should at least try. Either way, I get them and watching the media try its hardest to convince the 5% of the nation that still even watches the news that the other side is literally hitler is one of the most pathetic things.

Reasons why Trump is literally hitler: His opinion is unprofessional and he tweets too much! How can we have a figure head with a mind of his own? How dare he converse with average Americans!

how wise.

>Most of the left with any sense has shifted center
screencapping this tho show a dumbfuck

>antifa get funded by the global elites
>to have a completely ineffectual protest against the global elites

how dumb can you get senpai

>arguing on an imageboard
>talking about ineffectual protests

sounds correct

Be nice to them, they grew up without a stable father figure.

>/po/ is more effective than antifa
>tfw shitposters on an origami image board are more effective than your political activist group

Yeah, because protesting these meetings surely change a lot.
I mean.. they have protested this shit since the fucking 60s and nothing has changed.

This.
Even Hitler understood this after his failed coup that only turned people against him.

Somebody call Isreal, their Jew Golem is out of control.

>ineffectual

oh yeah I forgot you guys personally memed a president into the white house shadilay praise kek. you are so powerful in your bedroom

Fed this niger to dogs

thats right. we dont know anything and dindu nothin

I AM a cop, son. You are making a horrible mistake.

Sup Forums gets behind logic and truth. You're a whinny faggot.

Antifa fight for chaos. We fight for justice. There is a big difference.

What? Hitler reached power by street fighting.

Brownshirts were basically hooligans

>kids figthing capitalism
>kids
lol tell us something we didn't already know

and what are YOU doing instead?

You fucking nazi reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

twitter.com/NoG20fr/status/881630499931910144

the are declaring war against the state, lolbertarians should rejoice then lel

Holler back when the 'Antifa' bankroll ain't infested with Soros 1-world-visionaries, the Cheka disinformatsya machine, hugbox liberals and rambling PostModern nonsense.

Real anarchos ain't fucking with your tainted shit

>>do you think antifas are bad memesters and bad psyopsters?
Yes...

checked, wrecked.

/thread