This is embarrassing, this flag is cringe inducing, stop it, there are fully grown adults doing this shit

This is embarrassing, this flag is cringe inducing, stop it, there are fully grown adults doing this shit.
The whole kekistan thing is just pathetic, stop being such a huge faggot.

This is embarrassing, this flag is cringe inducing, stop it, there are fully grown adults doing this shit.

give me a quick rundown on Kekistan please?

is it like the right wing for queers or something,
I need an explanation if any user has the time.
thanks

wow, how mature, using my nations flag and copying my own post, I bet you own a dank kekistan maymay flag? praise god emperor trump amirite?

you're trying to take the piss out of my post but it doesn't make sense, if you post and flag of the UK and Swedish flag, shouldn't you change the part with ''kekistan'' to the countries name?

I thought so too
now answer my fucking question you absolute gimp

''The people of Kekistan are called Kekistanis and they worship the Internet meme and symbol, Pepe the prophet'' then they made a fucking flag out of it and they wave it around at rallies, I just find the whole think cringy, just look at it, they are outside waving a flag around that is based around worshipping a frog and their doing it in public, I just find it embarrassing.

hows it connected to 1488 though?
i dont get why you are mad

Your opinion has no power here

fuck off

I'm not mad, I just find it embarrassing that fully grown adults march around in the streets with a flag that is based upon worshipping a cartoon frog

neither does yours

If you don't love kek gtfo of kekistan normie

Fuck off you sand nigger muslim scum

kek wishes your demise. examine these numbers.

you're an embarrassment
>pic related

His point is made. Your country, like Sweden, is cucked and should be ridiculed and pitied to no end. Canada is no better, but if anyone needs a pro-kekistan revolution, it's Britain.

yes we do need one, but not one that is run by delusional nu males who think that its acceptable to run around draping themselves in a meme flag, worshipping a frog.

Embarassment Is not my preferred pronoun. Honor Me

I really really really like this image

whats your preferred pronoun bby?