Honestly lets admit it. Trump fucking sucks...

Honestly lets admit it. Trump fucking sucks. The thing with him is that he's so fucking stupid that he is causing the political and media machine to literally fucking crash and burn. He's not outsmarting anyone he's just so fucking retarded that its working to his advantage. A homer simpson effect i like to call it.

In all honesty Pence should have been the president but since thats not going to happen its going to be the next democrat who isnt hillary or bernie.

>he is causing the political and media machine to literally fucking crash and burn.

>implying this is a bad thing

back to /reddit/ Schlomo

maybe you should lament your feelings to your boyfriend user.

now fuck off
saged

its not a bad thing but it still doesnt un-retard him...we really do need some who can get shit done and he passed anything yet. 2020 is looking more grim.

Get out kike

>He's not outsmarting anyone he's just so fucking retarded that its working to his advantage
Even if this were true, it'd be exactly what I wanted out of a President right now

>A homer simpson effect i like to call it.
how's high school treating you?

sage

Did you post his unironically or is this bait?

Nevermind this is a slide thread, sage

duhhh .. i defeated two political mafias at once.. duh... i took on MSM and am crushing them duhh.. I am Making the world think twice about fucking with america... duh.. i'm so retarded!

Pence is a good upstanding family man true to his religious values. Has tons of experience. Even if i don't agree with him i'd definitely follow him as a leader. Trump fuck no.

3/10 would bang

I don't care how it happens. It just had to happen.

I'd make the argument project veritas is whats really bringing the Media down.

WRONG. He is making the mistake to speak in simple words giving people like you the impression he's stupid.
Dare ya: Google 1991 CSPAN Trump economic recovery....yawn

Or this one:
2005 UN building renovation Trump

Go ahead, do it!

I will however admit, you are a faggot

Now fuck off

Pence is effectively the president. Trump is the figure-head.

In England ... Trump would be the Queen, and Pence would be Theresa May.

Keep dreaming there David

TODOS PERSONAS AQUI TIENES SIDAS

He's prepping for it don't worry

>literally

Honestly, suicide bombing our corrupt and dying Establishment will make Trump the best president ever. If we all die, we're all gonna die laughing.

U mad?

fuck off you fucking cuck shill
Sup Forums is /trump/
this board is only for people who love the god emperor

Low IQ OP thinks trump isnt outsmarting anyone! AUTISM! Many such cases.

too bad we cant have the trump from back then...apparently he has gone full retard defending himself rather than ignoring the whiners and actually getting shit done

Sup Forums logic:

4d chess

pretend dumb

secretly concoct whats best and tell know one

any day now just you wait

those wanting real insight to the policies shit outta luck

continue fighting libs who say mean things

still nothing done

4 years later still causing media stir yet still nothing done

Trump still fighting criticizers

At this point I think the media is causing trump to waste all him time on them so that 4 years from now they can say look you aint done shit for america yet

fuck off shill
trump has done a fuck load more than obama did at this point, or even in his whole presidency
the wall is already built, taxes cut, obamacare repealed
now fuck off

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

what has he done besides cause a meme war and erase info from the whitehouse website?

i already told you you fucking shill
fuck off and get out of here with the fake news

what? i dont even think i mentioned fake news what are you even talking about