How awesome is this guy?

1) Probably a millionaire
2) Has his own movie + several books
3) Was friends with Nixon, Regan and Trump
4) Has an anti Hillary super-pac named C.U.N.T (citizens united not timid)
5) Spends his free time going on Alex Jones' and pontificating 9/11 and the JFK assassination
6) Dresses like he's a 50s movie star

Noice

He's cringey as fuck.
>giant tattoo of Nixon on his back
>in degenerate sex
>lies constantly (he said on Infowars he was hit by polonium poisoning and survived because he was on products from the infowars store)
Plus he stutters and stammers like a retard when he talks, probably trying to remember which lies he's going with today.
The fact that he's on the "good" side worries me.

all politics aside, roger stone has a cadence when speaking that is impossibly strong. and i mean just put the message aside and get a load of his delivery. i can't put my finger on it, outside of the deliberate rhythm and emphasis, but it's strong. i'd say once-in-a-lifetime strong

Literally who

>is unironically a cuckold
really the hero Sup Forums deserves

>EU flag...

he dresses like hes a double 0 agent,

whadaaa LARP

nice non-argument

I fucking love Roger Stone. He is second only two Alex Jones.

Netflix documentary is awesome.

>mfw it's a Roger Stone starts dressing in all black and rambling about how people are trying to assassinate him episode

Roger is a real life super hero.

He literally just pauses and thinks about what he's saying because he's bad at speaking. The key...to talking like...Roger Stone...is...to run things through your head...before you say them. Speaking in chunks...because you think...the listener is retarded. It also helps...to keep your lies straight....

This, Roger Stone is a degenerate, probably is him posting right now.
Aged promiscuous men should be castrated.

Your flag is the ultimate symbol of cuckoldry

How's the millions of niggers and goat fuckers, Pierre?

try again.

How does that have anything to do with Roger Stone being a self admitted cuckold? He literally let´s people fuck his wife.

if he really starts lobbying for the current Romanian commie government leader for a WH trip, then he's a dumb sellout.

That's something I didn't know, I give 0 fuck about him, just lurked to know more

plenty of people do this and don't deliver the thought that follows with the same emphasis. i said i can't put my finger on it, but i can say for a fact you're off base

He's full of shit and half a Jew crackpot. He's also entertaining and useful.

Go to bed Roger...it's past 6pm...time to fall asleep...to reruns...of the Golden Girls.

Literal cuck...Likes seeing his wife get fucked by large, muscular men.