Waaa the mean press is mean to me

>waaa the mean press is mean to me.
What a snowflake faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/17053/sad-full-long-list-hillary-excuses-election-loss-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No shit. What a pussy

rural and suburban retards

Dont worry, Sup Forums loves sucking his dick so much, this is a Trump safe zone

They make up lies about him. I'd be pissed too if I was accused of a bullshit russia conspiracy by a few CNN jews and deep state actors

A safe space you could say.

remember to sage

You should remember to go back to the donald.
Bump

Yarr he needs to be walkin da plank!

Hillary had a lot of shit spewed at her too. Didn't cry about it on twitter everyday though.

He is so thin-skinned it's ridiculous. He should stop wasting time responding to every little perceived slight and get on with the business of tax cuts and repealing Obamacare.

Yup. Little bitch.

It all comes down to a micropenis that falls out of his already tiny hands

i love all the salt today. best president ever!

>meanwhile, in reality, you have op-ed after op-ed decrying the "violence" of a fucking macro image gif

-CTR>132166595
>Waa the President is mean to us (btw hes racist misogynist xenophobic dumb and hitler)

what a bunch of snowflake faggots.

He is hilariously sensitive about his tiny hands.

>waaa drumphy triggered me again today, Sup Forums

OH OK WELL HILLARY LOST SO FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Whatever happened to Trumps investigators in Hawaii?

Oh I know. If you ever need a study in mental illness or criminology you study this guy. When you become a certain level of zionist you turn orange

>waaah he made fun of some bitch's facelift and posted a funny video that your bosses will dedicate all their coverage to for the next week
What a bunch of snowflake faggots

Because she did not know about it.
She was carefully sheltered by her paramedics and Huma.

>being this mad of a trumpkin faggot

you sit alone in your room with your maga hat, dontcha?

this is the best you faggots have? absolutely BTFO by one single tweet hahaha

its ironic that one of the most insecure men in history gets elected because of his public insecurity to become the most powerful man in the world.

still insecure tho.

>being so triggered by shitposting you make a thread and use a proxy to reply to it

>Dont worry, Sup Forums loves sucking his dick so much, this is a Trump safe zone
nah...it's just a 100% blast to trigger neck beard, overly sensitive little piss ant snowflakes like you; faggot. lel

Yet you race into this thread and bitch and moan about someone being mean to your father figure.
Really makes you think

Who did you vote for faggot? Allepo man?

>make stupid thread
>wtf why did people reply to me stop making fun of my stupid post
That commie flag is very fitting

>a sausage fingers said something near me

nah, when a board has general threads round the clock devoted to a specific person it's safe to say that board has become a safe space for that person

>you sit alone in your room with your maga hat, dontcha?
no one can understand a word you are saying with "Bibi" Netanyahu's cock in your mouth.Jewish Ignorant Degenerate Faggot. show some manners cupcake.

why are you still living in the past?

>nah, when a board has general threads round the clock devoted to a specific person it's safe to say that board has become a safe space for that person

at least he's not Bibi. that picture on your wall and the degenerate...nay, demonic nastiness of you masturbating to it, tells us all we need to know about your proclivities...sick bastard.

> I am op
Huh, guess you trumpkins are as stupid as everyone says.

I agree, we need to stop living in the past and stop talking about this Russia election shit.
The 1980's called and want their foreign policy back.

Nice try commie faggot !

>"Bibi" Netanyahu's cock in your mouth

Can we dispel the myth that Trump and trumptards are not the biggest fucking goyim on the planet right now?

>commies calling other people stupid
lmao

Are you claiming Trump isnt an Israeli stooge?

The media covered up for her and refused to talk about the content of her e-mail leaks, saying it wasn't important.
The same station openly admits to printing lies about Trump.

Say the person who had to create a thread because Trump being mean to cnn triggers him.

>Hillary
>being treated unfairly by the media
Were you just asleep the entire election?
They gave her their full backing and she still fucking lost.

It was a rigged election like Trump said

Bump

If Trump had people shouting "LOCK HIM UP" at him he'd cry about for weeks on twitter.

OP, ure lame shit ... noone falls for it. But go along, try harder,

Worked really well for u in the election ! Or in Georgia ! Or ...

Not an argument

Just thrown in a slate article and you'd have the perfect bunch of reputable news sources.

were you asleep all last year october- current? MUH RUSSIA! rings a bell?

People have?

That was the argument being made in the post you replied to.

Wrong, she was the one spewing shit. All over her adult diapers.

>you'd have the perfect bunch of reputable news sources.
That have demonstrated beyond doubt how wrong they can be and how unconnected they are from reality for the past 2 years, with no end in sight?

Did you live under a rock between October and November? Clinton bots were shouting "Lock him up" during the pussy grabbing bs

Nice false flag comrade.

Not only has he bitched about the Russia investigation on twitter endlessly he also fired the man leading the investigation, Were YOU asleep for the past year?

Doesn't it bother any of you Americans that this is what your leader does publicly? Imagine what he does in secretly.

Comey admitted he wasn't leading an investigation into Trump on 3 occasions, try again shill.

Normally I'd think this is bait but you're a leftist so you probably are just this retarded

Trump was never under investigation hy comey, you fucking retard.

>sarcasm
>your head

And yours gets paid off by cartels so they can behead whoever they want without interference. I'll take Trump shitposting over that any day.

Not really since we're not going to even be thinking about you over the wall soon.

You should kill yourself you fucking faggot

Sage

Trump was never under investigation. Ask Comey, or you could also watch his testimony.

Back at you.
Bump

Didn't say that. I said he was bitching about it on twitter. I don't why you people get so bent out of shape when people bring up the fact that trump cries on twitter when it's just facts.

Sage for the sagiest of sages

see

Find my a publication before the election that said Hillary wasn't going to win.

Always changing the subject. Cann't Americans just respond accordingly for once?

Bump

I heard libel laws will include fake anonymous sources.

You can't say"anonymous source" any more, you have to cite your sources from now on.

HA HA, LIBERAL FAGGOTS! NO MORE LEGALLY PERMITTED LYING!

JAIL TIME FOR LIARS!

holy fucking shit CNN is losing itself.

You literally said he fired the man leading the investigation into Trump in your post, christ I miss when David Brock used to hire people with IQ's higher than horseshoe crabs to post on here.

So what you're saying is that you have no idea what you're talking about and moved the goal post when proven wrong? Cool.

>fired the man leading the investigation
>the investigation
Are you such a retard that you can't understand your own copypasta?

>Always changing the subject.
You brought up something our leader is doing, I brought up something your leaders do. How is that changing the subject?

Can't you guys stop beheading people and trying to sneak into my country?

Alex Jones will go out of business

>Safe space
>Snowflake

What did they mean by this use of 'SJW' language?

OH NO! JOURNALISTS WILL HAVE TO WORK AGAIN! HOW TERRIBAD!

Are you fucking kidding me. Hillary comes out every other week with something new to blame for her own personal failings.

dailywire.com/news/17053/sad-full-long-list-hillary-excuses-election-loss-amanda-prestigiacomo

>american
>reading comprehension

Guess you're out of the job then Mr. Acosta.

yeah i'm sure he is crying and not tactically dismantling jewish media by the second while you bitch on an image board LMAO

>LOOK MOM I AM DEFENDING CNN & CORPORATE MEDIA
#RapeMelania
#BeheadTrump
#IMPEACH
I guess we'll forget about all the shots media took because you want to pretend to be a moral gazing faggot.

The investigation was about Russian interference into the 2016 election. No where did I say it was into Trump himself. Yet he was still upset with the fact that MAYBE Russia had some part in him winning the election. Maybe crying about your poor reading comprehension on twitter will make you feel better.

>bernie sanders' wet dream land reading comprehension