While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny"...

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: White Hispanics

>There are 50,477,594 Hispanics in America
>There are 26,735,713 White Hispanics in America, which is over half of the Hispanic population
>As a result, the number of white people is actually increasing
>White Hispanics are more conservative than other white people are and are in favor of traditional values
>White Hispanics obey the law and immigrate to this country legally, and spics are getting deported faster than ever before

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/yaser-abdel-said
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/walter-yovany-gomez
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/bhadreshkumar-chetanbhai-patel
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/luis-macedo
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/eduardo-ravelo
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/alexis-flores
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>>>>>>>>>'''''White'''''''
>hispanics

>White Hispanics

Hello kikes

if ted cruz is an average example of a white hispanic, then sure, they can be white.

they'd be descended from europe either way, right?

"""""""""""""""""""""WHITE"""""""""""HIS-PANICS"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>White Hispanics
nice hypothesis, you have there

>white
>hispanic
>t. antonio jose mendoza hernandez garcia

white hisplanics

>white hispanics don't exis-

Pic related has been described as a white hispanic not only by the US media but by Sup Forumstards

>White
>Spanic

Chose one faggot

"""""WHITE"""""""""""""AMERICANS""""""""""""""

A coalition of white voters, white hispanics and older asian-americans could beat the negro-liberal blocks. Fig 1 A person classified as "white hispanic"

mexicans are basically just indians that speak spanish

Then need to get rid of the "hispanic" category. It's bullshit. It's used so that people can make ridiculous political claims that don't even make sense. It isn't real.

They're not actually an ethnic group. None of them have ever identified with each other in the first place. A Mexican has nothing to do with a Cuban.

Let "hispanics" choose from the normal racial categories. America would be 80% white then.

Once minorities realize how bad they have it they will become conservative. I am not trolling, I really believe that. We have never seen it before, but it can happen

This, and add a "white hispanic" sub-category to the general "white population". Also, it might be good to create a Latino/Mestizo/la raza category for all those native-eurp mongrels

This. I don't identify with brown or black skin latinos.

> Asian Americans
You really need a polisci education outside of weeb propaganda

>win the native American vote

Wtf I love bead merchants now.

I wouldn't mind. They certainly wouldn't put up with BLM tier groups because they don't have white guilt.

Thanks for this unproven image, if you provided a source for it i'd be inclined to actually study it cause I like maps.
Also I did add "older" asians

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

You all get it. I have blonde hair and blue eyes which I inherited from my Mexican-American grandmother's family who are ethnically Basque. Like many White Hispanics, I mark "Hispanic" on every application I submit so they think I'm a spic and hire me to meet their (((diversity))) quotas.

No. Just eliminate the term altogether. It's a fictitious politically fabricated concept that's used by lib racebaiters.

What reason is there to tabulate all people with Spanish surnames or all people related to somebody that once spoke Spanish or whatever-the-fuck it means to be a "hispanic"?

>canelo's face when you tell him white hispanics don't exist

Bullshit, light phenotypes are extremely rare in Spain. It's a white country but the vast majority has the brown eyes+dark hair combo

>l detail: White Hispanics

posting the head of a sexdoll doesnt count, dude

This, the few people with blond hair and blue eyes in Spain descend from the Germanic tribes that came down there in the ~600-800s
It's not a typical trait

This

As a dude who's best friend had a "technically" white hispanic, the mother is heavily conservative but toward the ethnic Mexican side.

Mixed children do not identify with the white side, period. They identify with the resentment of their other race because they cannot fit truly in either world.

current FBI top 10
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/yaser-abdel-said
>Race: White
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/walter-yovany-gomez
>White (Hispanic)
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/bhadreshkumar-chetanbhai-patel
>race not listed, but Indians are considered "white" by our government
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/luis-macedo
>White (Hispanic)
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/eduardo-ravelo
>White (Hispanic)
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/alexis-flores
>White (Hispanic)

>I mark "Hispanic" on every application I submit so they think I'm a spic and hire me to meet their (((diversity))) quotas.

This is actually why the term was invented in the 70s - so that people like you could pretend to be discriminated minorities and get benefits and federal funding.

End this scam.

That's only true in some cases and it isn't exclusive to race either.

You look like a guy I work with. Is that you brooksypoo?

>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/
Ty

What will those native-negroid mongrels check then? They'll inflate either white or black stats no matter what given they are neither, so they need their own category

, it's Alexis Bledel. she does look plastic though.

I don't recognize that name, so probably not.

There's a Native American category. Let the brown Mexicans choose that.

Look at the FBI wanted poster most are all dirty brown hispanic shitskin Indian motherfuckers ! White hispanics don't go on the FBI wanted list only dirty Indian brown faggots !!

Are they really native though? Can't they add a "latino native" or some shit like that? I don't know what some old apache chief in alaska has in common with some drug lord in south la whose grandfathers racemixed with indians, asians and native americans.

>tfw white hispanic
it's a weird kind of feel. i'm 1/4 puerto rican and also a lot of spanish. i've got blond hair and paler skin than any germanic i've ever met. i've never considered myself anything other than white, and never met anyone (outside of Sup Forums of course) who would consider me anything but. one time a not-white hispanic woman asked me if i was brazilian.

White Hispanics are really white. Some have blue eyes.

BASED
A
S
E
D

They can come in, but they have to come in legally

>i've never considered myself anything other than white, and never met anyone (outside of Sup Forums of course) who would consider me anything but
Yeah. nature has a weird way of doing things. I'm 2/4 european and 1/4 egyptian and I'm pale as fuck with a straight nose and standard hair. When I tell people I have family in egypt they ask if my family is working in an embassy

Yes, they are. Brown Mexicans are sometimes 60% Native-American on dna tests.That's more racially indian than our native groups here in the states.

We can drop the "latino/hispanic" farce.

they're all mongoloids.

There is literally nothing wrong with White Hispanics

In fact I'm working on my career and even learning Espanol right now so I can make my own Act of Love with a White Hispanic.

I'm 100% white. A 90% white kid (considering the mother, for me to be attracted to her, will be mostly white) is no big loss. In fact, it's an advancement for the white race. And it's better for me than spending the rest of my life with an (((American))) white woman.

Hahaha wtf

>Jews think they are diluting white blood
>Whites are actually diluting brown blood

Are you Spanish?

>White
>Hispanic

stop this.

Benjamin Dominguez looks white

You make a point, but I feel bad about merging some decent apache bloke with some aztec criminal

white hispanic = hispanic in a suit

Yea your right "white hispanics" otherwise known as spaniards are 60% Repub like other whites, but injuns and mestizos are still about half of all Hispanics and entirely democrat basically niggers.

so are you 1/16th mexican?? i dont get it

Spain is literally a country of white hispanics, thus, those descendants from spaniards are white and "hispanic".

The fact that the USA use the term "hispanic" to identify a race is the most moronic think I could think of.

Dont call hispanic a mestizo, you are doing them a favor, there´s nothing they want more than being considered "hispanos"

>White Hispanics

can an american explain this to me

Northern Mexicans/Mexico City suburbanites know what I'm talking about the southern part of Mexico is uckkkk

I'm 1/4th Mexican
>The absolute state of Swedish education

>TFW all but the nigger are manlets
hmm

Uh we split Hispanics and whites in 1970 so the Hispanic population(5.0%)which was not a minority yet and they wanted "representation"

>white hispanic
One drop, faggot. All of the "white hispanic" subhumans will get the rope

>Her father was born and raised in Argentina.[5][6] Her paternal grandfather, Enrique Einar Bledel Huus, was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and was of Danish and distant German descent; Enrique was Vice President of Coca-Cola Latin America and the Coca-Cola Inter-American Corporation. Bledel's paternal grandmother, Jean (née Campbell), was originally from New York, and had Scottish and English ancestry.[7][8][9] Bledel's mother, Nanette, was born in Phoenix, Arizona, and moved to Guadalajara, Mexico, at the age of eight; Nanette was raised there, and in Mexico City
>she considers herself a Latina.[4][13]

People of Spanish ancestry who aren't native rape babies

Also even without Hispanics the white population is increasing numerically, now we need to seperate the fucking declining Juden demographic from whites and we will be growing at a faster rate.

>>we split Hispanics and whites in 1970

Its more recent than that. It was 1980 before the "hispanic" category was introduced on the census and government forms/vital records.

It was politically constructed in the 70s.

You point being? Her family was for many generations in Argentina. She can consider herself hispanic for all I care. How many other white hispanics could have a similar history without knowing it.

>White Hispanics

You have to understand something about "white hispanics".
We are extremely two faced. We openly criticise America and call them racists and uneducated while we are the biggest hypcrites of all. We hate niggers but welcome 1 or 2 random black guys who seem educated and "exotic". We certainly have a white fever, in which we recognize whiteness as the most positive sign in beauty, culture and intelligence. We love to virtue signal (specially mexican women) but we still live in a caste system in which we are separated between "nacos" (high native admixture) and "güeros" (high european admixture). And even so, lower class will call upper class güeros, even though there can be brown or heavily mixed people in upper class, reinforcing the thought of white = upper.
Feminism and homosexuality have their "progressive" movements but people openly criticise and mock them with no repercussions. For example, there was a facebook post in which it was stated "Comment your homosexual friend to show how proud of him/her you are". The post was riddled with men making fun of their friends, calling them faggots.

>White Hispanics

>white hispanics

White hispanics are still scum. I see you don't live around Cubans.

Am i white hispanic?

are hispanics the most racially insecure people in the world? " white hispanic "

At most, AT MOST only 20% of spices are white, and they're not coming here. Why would they? They're the elite where they are.

>>"are hispanics the most racially insecure people in the world?"

They aren't "a people". This doesn't actually exist. It's all politically fabricated.

Not many of the Hispanics here in the US can say the same.

what's that prove exactly? Some police profiler got the race wrong on some spics so white hispanics don't exist now?

I had a coworker who I couldn't believe was hispanic. Blonde hair, blue eyes, naturally muscular build, great dancer. I tried guessing his ethnicity and I guessed French/Swedish (he was a little short to be full blood nordic) but he told me he was german and mexican.

With the one drop rule, im sure you and 90% of whites would get the rope also.

This was the "hispanic" plot as it was devised in the 70s:

Arbitrarily reclassify millions of unrelated people from dozens of different nationality groups under one deliberately ambiguous meta-category. Then, use those newly fabricated statistics, to demand money from the government and make fake political claims on behalf of "hispanics".

End this scam.

>>I had a coworker who I couldn't believe was hispanic. Blonde hair, blue eyes

Plenty of them are like that. You wouldn't know.

I guarantee you that he took advantage of every minority benefit conceivable under the guise of "hispanic" identity.

Ditto. I avoid them as much as possible.

I am a white hispanic. 93% European and traditionalist af

If you can't see what's wrong with her, then you must be confused about your own origin.

basically : weird half spaniards half aztecs try to be northern European

Same here. Except I'm 94% Euro. 5% Native and 1% other.

Similar but replace the Native bit with Jew :^)

>Mestizos ruin words
>Let's ruin the words rather than mestizos

Hello kike

This. Their original projections for whites becoming a minority assumed that black births would stay above replacement rate (they didn't) and that hispanics would keep coming in greater and greater numbers, refugees would be let in, and the border would become more porous. The world changed.

in b4 potatoniggers and spaghettiniggers pretending white Iberians aren't white.

>Similar but replace the Native bit with Jew

Get in the oven, Shlomo

The vast majority of "white hispanics" are mestizos. There are actual white hispanics like Ted Cruz and Cameron Diaz, but they are not the standard.

No, you dumb fuck. Hispanic doesn't count as a race in the US census. And all those beaner shitskins? They all get counted as "white hispanic".

It's utter bullshit. But it's not a mistake on the profiler's part. This is why when we talk about "white america" we need to specify the non-hispanic white population that's ~63%, rather than the total "white" population that's actually around ~80, because most of those hispanics count as white, but they aren't white.

As I white hispanic, I can confirm this

Only after you've crossed the border tacobro

This is very typical of the FBI. There is no class for white hispanic/hispanic perp. Only white. But there is a class for victims. If you are hispanic and victim of a crime in the US, your race is registered as hispanic BUT if you are a criminal and arrested for a crime, your race is registered as white. I don't fucking know why, ask the FBI if you want to know more, but I do know that this causes a lot of """white""" on black violence to be misleading as there is a lot of shit between hispanic and black gangs in the US. So when a hispanic gang attacks a black gang that's registered as white on black violence. I'm kinda drunk so fuck your shit find the sources for yourself but it's true. Terrible, terrible times are ahead.

Daily reminder than faggots will be beheaded once Castizo Nationalism dominates the USA. Niggers too.