Muslim guy is attacked by a white supremacist in England

When will whites be civilized ffs?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/muslim-man-acid-attack-victim-why-not-terror-attack-east-london-jameel-muhktar-resham-khan-21st-a7816331.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ivzpB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked. Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters archive.is/ivzpB

Fuck off Attaturk COCKroach. Turk scum like you are better off DEAD! CUNT!

Typical fucking cockroach, Turks are the most uncivilized sand niggers of the whole bunch. CRAWL BACK UP YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT AND DIE

DEATH TO TURKEY

A clickbait is a healine that aims to make things interesting to the reader in order to get more clicks. Independent did no such thing.

Please discuss white barbarism and dont try to derail the issue. Thanks.

Tell me one thing, roach

What is the civilisation for you?
Your founder Ataturk knew only about one civilisation and he praised it: European one
All others were only cultures.
You must one day understand, that you being unable to go with the flow was the primary cause of the empire´s downfall and the Europeans bringing civilisation to all the corners of the world was the white man´s burden, which meant the holiest of all missions to finally bring the entire planet towards the light of the enlightement

thanks nord

>Tell me one thing, roach

Very aggressive arent we hm?

>What is the civilisation for you?

Nothing

>Your founder Ataturk knew only about one civilisation and he praised it: European one

He BTFO European civilization. He believed in progress. I dont believe anything other than technological progress is possible. Moral progress is what I want and it doesnt happen. So here we are.

>You must one day understand, that you being unable to go with the flow was the primary cause of the empire´s downfall and the Europeans bringing civilisation to all the corners of the world was the white man´s burden, which meant the holiest of all missions to finally bring the entire planet towards the light of the enlightement

Should I have to remind you of the atrocities you committed? Oh never mind! they were only savages so their lives dont count. There is no light. There is no enlightenment. A sharper spear isnt anything to be proud of.

Yes! That's so awesome.

God has blessed us with this attack.

May many more muslims die. Especially women and children.

This is your punishment for being a cancer upon the world.

Fuck islam and fuck brown people.

You cant meaningfully comprise a single sentence.
How does your mother put up with your shit?

>Very aggressive arent we hm?
No, we aren´t, just initiating the conversation with frequent colloquialism
>Nothing
Cool, here we go again
>He BTFO European civilization. He believed in progress. I dont believe anything other than technological progress is possible. Moral progress is what I want and it doesnt happen. So here we are.
Well, raping children isn´t much a way forward, is it?
>Should I have to remind you of the atrocities you committed? Oh never mind! they were only savages so their lives dont count. There is no light. There is no enlightenment. A sharper spear isnt anything to be proud of.
Banning maths is not dumb then?

When kebab removes themselves from white lands
Be grateful we haven't come to reclaim Constantinople yet

Are you included in this alliance?

Answer me, roach

Compires your post with anything other than whataboutism and I will. Are you up for it?

>Trusting snowniggers

His own fault.

*flushes the toilet and watches the turk go away*

That is how you deal with a turk.

What about turkish women?
Are there also christians and atheists?

>What about turkish women?

What do you want to know about?

>Are there also christians and atheists?

Twenty percent are atheist. Christians are rare. Some Assyrian people are left and some Greek and Armenians too.

>I dont believe anything other than technological progress is possible
Yeah and it's shit

Apparently the white guy who attacked him told him to open his car window. He didnt think he would be attacked. Poor guy.

Why do you give a shit about Pakis?

Are they nice?
Are they mentally relatable to Greek ones?
Are they eager to go for an atheist?

>proto sjws

Why was there a muslim in England?

DEATH TO TURKISTAN

It was a paki who did it, probably in his community because his model cousin was deemed Haram and now there's a kill order out for her.