The degeneracy of modern Television programming

This is more than just a 'muh 90s' nostalgia thread. I've started rewatching a couple sitcoms/series From the 90s and I'm just floored at where we're at today compared to what was normally depicted on tv then.

Shows like Roseanne and Home Improvement showing blue collar, healthy, nuclear families. Take Home Improvement for example.. Tim is a straight up alpha. Grunting, building classic cars, earning for his family, raising 3 masculine sons, respecting his loving wife... and he's competent, not depicted as a bumbling fool.

The boys are BOYS. They fight and play and are boys like I remember being in the 90s. None of this fucking sissys, emasculated, beta male, trans shit to poison the mind. Just fucking boys being boys.

I feel like if Home Improvement was on tv now it would trigger the living fuck out of feminists, liberals and progressives. It's threatening to them seeing a real man being a father to his kids, supporting his family and a happy matriarchal mother raising a healthy family.

This show actually represents normal blue collar families. I feel more connected to shows like home improvement and Roseanne that are almost 30 years old than I do with degenerate shows today like fucking modern family, showing a bunch of rich L.A. yuppies, their incompetent dad and a couple of faggots with a chink baby. All for sake of MUH progressivism, right.

How the fuck do we get shows like this back on the air and how did we get to where we are today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDLwx2gmOXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-DkF98uBm8
youtu.be/Vbok0idxR9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-CJ-oHs4SU
youtu.be/IRCHBi0DRFg
youtu.be/IY9geMjGAbY
youtube.com/watch?v=-tB2lUe7fRY
youtube.com/watch?v=ogMBLRHJYXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Silly goyim, a healthy white family is a thing of the past.

Dude, have you ever watched Married...with Children? 95% of the jokes from that show couldn't make it on television today. Holocaust WHEN?

we aren't allowed for men to be men anymore. men must be the one's falling down, making dopey decisions, getting made fun of, being overly self-deprecating, and be the cause of everything wrong in the episode, someone that the audience can laugh at. then the strong funny womyn comes in to fix everything that is broken! stupid man.

Oh hell yeah. Am Bundy is the fucking man and Christina Applegate was a sweet little tart at the time.

I'm downloading Married With Children right now, should be done in a couple hours.

My boys are getting to the same age I was when these shows came out originally and I'm letting them sit and watch with me. I'm pretty strict with what I let them watch since we don't have cable I just torrent everything.

lots of transphobia on tv back then desu

like they considered a born male wearing women's clothing a joke to be laughed at

>Considered

Assuming it isn't a joke still and shouldn't be laughed at.

i saw 2 episodes of his new sitcom and he looked like a weak man/father in it. i will have to watch home improvment some day to compare

It's funny that Roseanne Barr ended up being our gal and Jon Goodman became a ginormous cuck.

was Alf Garnett /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=vDLwx2gmOXQ

I'm not going to lie, my dude, I don't want to save television. I want it to die, and not having redpilled programs on it will hasten its demise.

Start watching now user. It's red pilled as fuck in the sense that Tims an actual man, responsible father and loving husband who supports his family.

He even constantly shit talks about 'women's work' and how it's awesome to be manly and work on cars and be in a garage etc etc... more kids need to see this kind of father portrayal nowadays

R.i.p. Dan Connor

Good man.

Don't give television companies a fucking dime.

Good. About time we left the past in the past and started progressing into an evolved future. Look at that picture 3 white kids, where is the diversity? This will soon stop being a bigot white nation. Check your privilege ;) You're on the wrong side of history.

Fucking never. We haven't had cable for probably about 12 years now... nothing good on anyways so I'll just keep watching shows from before the world went to shit.

Not to mention I don't want my kids being exposed to today's cancer. It's mind poison. My kids don't need to know what a fucking tranny is, their 6 and 8 year old boys, they should be out hunting and chopping wood with me every weekend as we do.

No tablets either. I have 1 iPad but they don't know the passcode and aren't too interested in it either since I don't let them play with it and actually parent and play with them when they're bored.

idk the 2 epsiodes i saw were his daughters put a dent in his car and they covered it up with a sticker and the other one was about them makeing the outdoor store he works at to me for friendly for female and kids.

The best show that was ever made. It's even funnier now than it was then. Probably because I'm older.

Are you talking about last man standing, user?

I've only seen a couple episodes myself. I'm with you i didn't find it as edgy as id hoped but it was the only conservative sitcom on tv until KIKEBC cancelled it because Tim said modern day Hollywood was like 1930s pre war Germany.

Home Improvement is good for me because as a father it shows everything I want my kids to see as normal. Strong male rolemodel, loving feminine mother and boys being boys. Recommend giving it a watch, but you might get a little sad because it reminds you of a time before degeneracy was mainstream and encouraged.

Top fucking kek at that picture. Oh man I can't wait for it to finish downloading now.

Tim Allen was doing another show Recently called "Last Man Standing" that was like the reversed Home Improvement.

He played a goofy father with 3 daughters, instead of 3 sons.

But recently the show got cancelled after 6 succesful seasons, because Tim Allen went on Jimmy Kimmel and basically named "them" and said he supported Trump. It was like an instant shitcan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-DkF98uBm8

Married With Children was Jews talking shit to us.
(((They))) told us your a loser your wifes useless your daughters a whore your sons a wanker

Even when bud started getting girls it was after he adopted the mannerisms of a Negro. (((Grand Master B))) Funny show though.

Season 9 Episode 5. Al fights the good fight to keep breastfeeding out of the shoe store.
youtu.be/Vbok0idxR9Y

(((They))) even promoted circumcision in one episode. The doctor was supposed to do a circle incision on Al's back but misread the paperwork and did a circumcision instead. After it healed he takes Peggy upstairs and rocks the house.

Put Sup Forums aside for a minute and enjoy all of the chicken jokes against feminist Marcy. It's a good show, fuck the jews.

Sorry, didn't realize the video was all in niggerspeak

I miss the 90s.

Even though Last man Standing is about Tim raising daughters, he was still prety based in this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-CJ-oHs4SU

LOL, it was still a great show, at least they give Al his small victories here and there. Funny how they make fun of Oprah too.

I wouldn't call Roseanne anything but trash. Being poor doesn't make them real enough to make up for their degenerate lack of class.

Modern TV is a waste. Don't give them any ratings. The only time I use a tv is for games or to watch a dvd.

One thing I disliked about the last few seasons was how they ended on an angry note. The first 5-6 seasons Al and Peggy always ended up loving each other at the end of every episode. It was interesting how it showed how you can form a bond and relationship that transcends your every day annoyances.
It was just stupid fun, though. My favorite episode was the one where he built his own bathroom.

Don't forget this gem.

I notice a pattern in (((television))), they will start it off good and once it has an audience they just start pouring on the degeneracy.

Except Tim kind of is a bumbling idiot on that show. He was always fucking up projects.

But yes, over all it was good and probably couldn't be made today.

Same with the Sopranos. Too much red pill

Attempt to work in Hollywood. No one on Sup Forums will ever do that though, they're content just bitching about it here and doing nothing to win the real propaganda war.

Remember when you could make fun of fat people, and laugh at them?

youtu.be/IRCHBi0DRFg

Kys faggot. Roseanne was based as fuck because it showed blue collar family struggling to make ends meet in the late 80s early 90s. Both parents struggling to find jobs to pay the bills. Having to choose between paying the electric and feeding the kids. Angsty teenagers, kids running away and getting married, Jackie getting beat up by her boyfriend and Dan kicking the living shit out of him and going to jail for it.

It has nothing to do with class because mpst normal families at that time weren't concerned with jt. They were concerned with making ends meet and raising a healthy functional family with hopefully some opportunities for their kids they didn't have.

You probably jerk off to modern family nightly eh?

the shoes on my feet
alf garnett
the house i live in
alf garnett

I can half agree with that for sure. I think the bumbling goof ups are for comic relief moreso than to show him as incompetent though. He's constantly fixing the entire house, doing a home improvement show and restoring classic cars so it does display his trade skills.

To be honest I just like seeing normal people in traditional family roles for a change... It's comfy.

Here's your alternative, basically the only Jewlevision show that isn't a complete fuck up - Blue Bloods:
>Conservative police family
>Tom Selleck is a police commissioner constantly dealing with bullshit liberal policies and "muh black" policies
>Donnie Walhberg plays a detective who beats minorities
>Depicts BLM as carnival Barker's that takes advantage of shitty situations
>One episode had a coal burner get BTFO
>One episode had illegals trying to pass off as "muh poor brown people" but we're actually scam artists who were arrested and deported.
>Every episode has the whole family together for a Sunday dinner and saying a prayer. Based Catholic family.
>Cops are the good guys.

Why aren't you watching this show?

T.V. has always been one of (((their))) weapons. Show me a tv listing where the shows/movies don't envourage
Sex out of wedlock
Drug use/alcoholism/ escapism
Consumerism/ materialism
Destruction of family unit

TV is just a time suck

I watched the first 10 minutes of pic related and it was the most jewish shit ever

I can't imagine how people can still watch modern western television

>Jon Goodman became a ginormous cuck
really? how? when? redpill me

Roseanne is redpilled as fuck in real life.

I've actually never heard of it because I don't have cable but I'll definitely check it out now. I'll download season 1 tonight. Thanks user.

Yeah that show is full on terminal cancer.

Yeah she's def based. Apparently she's writing for the reboot season of Roseanne they're doing next year. With the original cast as well.

She had full control and never backed down to (((pressures))) in the 90s so I'm hopeful this reboot will be watchable. Especially since she's even more red pilled now than 30 years ago.

The sad part is that most of these women would be considered average size today. Ameriga.

Another one a buddy of mine made me watch the first episode of
Got really high ratings despite terrible acting and writing, the first episode can be summed up as
>Aren't immigrants awesome?
Everyone's a walking cliche and every white person is a total douche.

I stick to MWC, anything by Sam Raimi, and Sup Forums. Entertainment as it should be.

Live it. Honestly better than most of the "DUDE SEX" and "DUDE WEED" comedy that dominates TV/movies these days.

youtu.be/IY9geMjGAbY

>Tim "the toolman" Taylor
>blue collar
>competent
You've never watched Home Improvements have you OP

I never watched the end of the series. Did he ever finish the hotrod in the garage?

>youtube.com/watch?v=-tB2lUe7fRY
She gives 0 fucks

A

Damn, those are some numbers that deserve recognition. I'll watch your video.

FUCKING

FUCKING

Never heard of the show but I absolutely despise Pajeet Ansari. Guys a total Manlet cuck. Hated him in parks and rec. Only reason I watched that show was for Ron Swanson always destroying leslies liberal pipe dreams. But was also disappointed to find out Nick offerman is a big liberal cuck in real life as well

>youtube.com/watch?v=ogMBLRHJYXU
Do you want more brainwashing than this?
It`s the only reasonable explanation aside from the "Gaia hypothesis" that comes to mind for so many liberal retards believing in (((Global Warming))).
>leaf

i fucking hate canada so much. forget jews, forget commies, forget everything else about wwii, the real tragedy was that we didn't join the axis and invade canada to put a stop to the leaf menace 80 years ago

All in the Family was redpilled af.

OP, I agree 100%!!!FACT!!!

checked

>I feel like if Home Improvement was on tv now it would trigger the living fuck out of feminists
Home Improvement was pretty damn degenerate though. The way those little shits talked to their parents...

zam zog

I never got the middle kid. He looked like some kind of eskimo or something. I blame (((central casting))).

Unfortunately, Ed O'Neil turned into an Obama voting, #ImWithHer cuck of the worst kind. Ted McKinley seems pretty based, though.

>Home Improvement was pretty damn degenerate though. The way those little shits talked to their parents...

That & Jill gets more & more feminist as the show goes on after she begins grad school. The show ended one season early because Patricia Richardson demanded the same salary as Tim Allen. Watch her IRL interviews: Yikes. Angry bee-otch

Fucking this.

I have the entire series on my hard drive. Archie was red pilled and gave no apologies.

He's half spic

>I have the entire series on my hard drive. Archie was red pilled and gave no apologies.

Guys, Norman Lear has made it clear the joke was on Archie and people who liked him. Archie was modeled after his own dad whom Lear considered racist. The show was using subtle reverse psychology to make Archie & those like him look foolish & dated.

80s Christina Applegate is the perfect woman.

That is common knowledge. It backfired, the audiences loved Archie. Same thing happened with Alex on Family Ties. Now the Jewish media will never try it again.

Shut the fuck up.

People still watch TV?

So how does that mesh with the white parents? I knew there was something off about him.

1990s TV was degenerate as fuck.
It only seems tame compared to today because we are living knee-deep in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Remember Friends - I idolized that TV show as a kid in 1998. Turns out it's just a bunch of single 30 year old fuckups and manchildren bumbling their way through life with no direction - Ross is a coalburning cuck, Rachel is a single mom mess, Phoebe is a lefty moonbat, Joey is a manchild degenerate... only Monica and Chandler seem kinda sane but even they end up adopting rather than having children.

I imagined myself living the Friends lifestyle as a kid. Turns out now I'm doing it - almost in my 30s, no stable partner, no sense of direction, and a large group of friends in the same situation... it's empty, souless and driving us all slowly insane.

God-tier
Shame she had the mastectomy. I'll never look at a tit the same way again.

But I'll be on the right side of the firing squad you fucking affront to god

See and Obviously the larping lib doesn't recognize diversity.
Ed O'Neil was a Dem from the outset. What's funny is that he was portraying the 'Democrat Blue Collar Guy' who would eventually become the Trump voter. Neat.

Seinfeld was similar but at least it was witty.

Degenerate 30-somethings doing nothing with their lives, fucking around with randoms and not getting into any meaningful relationships or having families.

I think that Seinfeld has become less funny with time and MWC has become more entertaining. Maybe it's because I have a family now, I don't know. I do get some keks out of these old sitcoms with their answering machines, payphones, and lack of modern communication. I forgot what it was like until I started rewatching some of those old shows.

>My boys are getting to the same age I was when these shows came out originally and I'm letting them sit and watch with me.

I knew there were married people on Sup Forums , but it's weird to think there folks on here with kids old enough to coherently watch TV and shit.

My kids watched the 'Al insults fat women at the shoe store' video with me earlier. My son couldn't stop laughing. I can't believe I have kids old enough to watch TV with, desu. It sneaks up on you.

Roseanne Barr's twitter is pretty funny. I enjoyed her bants through the election.

Even that show "Dinosaurs" depicted a blue collar working class family trying to make it all work. I've never though about it before.

I loved Dinosaurs as a kid, but it's dropping liberal bombshells left and left. It's all about the environment and climate change after watching it recently. My only memory as a kid is stupid Baby Dinosaur marketing.

First three seasons of Married...with Children are absolutely classic TV. The Christmas episode where Santa, shall we say, "arrives" in the Bundy's backyard is their masterpiece. Once Steve left the show became lame!!!FACT!!!

You're probably right and right now my only memories of it right now are the baby and the angry triceratops boss.

Dude, I'm 39 and watched Married...with Children when it premiered back in 87 and I was 9 years old!!!FACT!!!

Almost every show start to lose it's power if it goes more than 4 or 5 seasons
Last few seasons became like a cartoon

I always liked Jefferson better than Steve. Are you talking about the Sam Kinison episode? That was pretty awesome.
Pretty much. It had it's moments, and I'll admit, I preferred post-Steve, but only for the first or second season. Then it turned in to the equivalent The Simpsons season 38.

Me too.....
I'm a year younger than you though.