I'm so sick of retarded cyclists chimping out in my city

I'm so sick of retarded cyclists chimping out in my city.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWCG0Co4Gjc
gifbin.com/bin/022011/1298914487_car-plows-through-cyclists.gif
denverpost.com/2017/05/30/boulder-hit-and-run-cyclist-vehicular-homicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, here's the footage from this nigger if you haven't already seen it:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWCG0Co4Gjc

>Living in a city
Found your problem

ugly chink

>Funding the automotive industry and giving more money to the Jews
Cycling is red pilled.

Just some poor Irish faggot who can't afford a car so Honda is now a Jewish company. Great fucking logic.

Yeah, b/c forking your cash over to (((Schwinn))) so you can impede road traffic is so much better. Fuck off potato nigger.

yeah and i live in the country. the road is for motor vehicles. fuck these faggots dressed like they're lance armstrong going triple-wide down the road and if you even buzz them a little they look at you like you're the devil

i hope they all fucking die. it's a danger to everyone to have some fat fucking faggot in spandex like he's an athlete peddling in the middle of the road. you're an accountant or claims adjuster or whatever. it's only a matter of time before i pancake one of these idiots and i'm not even trying to

A white man actually decided to breed with this cambodian insect.

Lul that video.

This times 6 gorillion

So, every city should just be nigger and spic havens now? SF is an American city. Well it used to be.

Cambodian nigger

most of my miles are towing with a trailer full of gear, with my company logo on it. i own a small landscaping business. a typical morning has me going to jobs and getting interrupted by school buses - and this is fine - but then when you stop for the bus you get some fucking faggot trying to pedal his convoy in front of you

on my mothers life if i get diagnosed with a terminal disease i will kill these people

>Browse through her FB
>Muh White supremacy articles

She couldn't wait to run into someone and start shit.

These cyclists are such cocky asswipes about it too. The moment you do anything pro-active to go around them though... IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH!!!

you antisemitics cant even keep your hatred straight. you just like to scream and point so cyclists are a perfect target for you faggots.

what state do you live in and can you see your dick standing up?

nvm. dont even answer me. lol you do mexican work. youre doing god's work making america great again with trimmed hedges.

Cyclist faggot kike spotted.

She started with the racism first

Owning a car is white privilege. You need to do some reading!

gifbin.com/bin/022011/1298914487_car-plows-through-cyclists.gif

So from what i can gather, she was going to make a turn, either legally or illegally and the car behind her honked and may or may not have called her a bitch. She stays infront of the car at the intersection with her daughter and starts filming and trying to get him to call her a bitch again

Her daughter looks unphased as if this has happened before.

did your boss allow you to post this? i am on most of the jobs personally because it's my gig and that's how we got the customer to begin with. why are you so insecure that you're going to try to pull this trick?

Good point about the daughter's almost bored demeanor.

What about all the non white people who own cars, what's that then?

I'm sorry cuckboy Garry decides to ride his bicycle in the road 30 miles under the speed limit when there's a sidewalk to his right.

yeah, you are right. i dont have anything against anyone that makes an honest living and good on you for making it work for you and yours independently.

but fuck you for your attitude on cyclists. call me triggered all you want but i get the shit harassed out of me and my life is in legitimate danger. and i follow the law to a fucking t. theres no reason for cyclists to be dickheads on the road but they sure as shit dont deserved to get killed, especially if theyre actively contributing to society.

its illegal to ride on the sidewalk. pedestrian lives matter.

>vertical video
>into the trash
t. not degenerate phoneposter

I agree
I drive, Lorries, vans, cars, motorcycles and bikes
the most dangerous is bicycle
car drivers are cunts
yield to vaulnerability
simple

alright. i'm still inclined to take the hard line on this because most of your brethren don't ostensibly hold your attitude. the roads is theirs! they even got signs put in on many of these roads. where you'd see a BLIND DRIVE sign. but it's just a gaggle of faggots who want to cycle anywhere they want in a road.

my attitude comes from years of constantly trying to dodge people who have trails, bike paths, sidewalks, and gyms to pedal in. and one of these days i will hit and kill one of you by accident and my world will get flipped because you wanted to suit up in spandex and do whatever you want on a fucking road bro

Disgusting fucking monkey ass filipinos, they are the most subhuman trash in Asia. Holy fuck they suck.

t. rural and suburban retard

im not in any way saying that cyclists are free of responsibility. ive met plenty that are fucking idiots and probably shouldve gotten themselves killed by now.

i get frustrated with that shit too when im driving behind someone being an idiot, probably even more so because i know those assholes are making me look bad and thus putting me in a position to be put in danger by someone else. to any cyclist that chooses to congest a major road when theres a path closeby, yeah, theyre an asshole. and it frequently happens that those guys get killed and the motorists have that on their mind and memory even if they were doing absolutely nothing wrong. i always feel more remorse for them because it was totally preventable and they have to live with it.

so if you take nothing else from this, and even if you think im a faggot wannabe lance, at least know that some of us have a shred of reason and also think that those idiots are a nuisance. and hey, if you want to get away with murder, hit a fucking cyclist intentionally. the laws are set up so that vehicular manslaughter is really hard to make stick and it typically will net you only a decade in prison at the worst.

denverpost.com/2017/05/30/boulder-hit-and-run-cyclist-vehicular-homicide/

come on man. first, i'm thankful for your insight, and i mean it. and yeah, every time i pass these guys taking up the whole road, even if i don't have oncoming traffic, i'm thinking "holy fuck, could you imagine if i just ran them over?" to myself. but these are passing, interfering thoughts that everyone gets in traffic.

my issue is that your presence increases the chances of an accident. me and my big fucking trailer, you cum guzzlers thinking the road is yours, and a garbage truck. why should i wear my brake pads down for this when you have a million different ways you can pedal around the world?

id never hit a cyclist intentionally, but with the amount i drive on the schedule i keep, it's only a matter of time until i splat one of you accidentally. it's just so needless

all of South Asia and Southeast Asia should be nuked. China too.

How about that retard that got himself fired? Lol at his life

i've set a rule for myself: never road rage.

just get home without incident and drama, no matter what bullshit i encounter. repress all feelings and swallow all pride.

Crazy cyclists in Marin County.

"only a decade in prison at the worst"

How pointless is your fucking life that a decade doesn't register as important.

well, i appreciate exchanging with you. your concerns are totally legitimate and shared by a lot of people. i wish i had a solution but i probably dont live in your part of town. if those guys knew their shit, they would line up single file and wait for you to pass. the best any of can hope for is that the other people around us arent jerks.
this guy gets it. it aint worth it.

they typically arent pointless. thats an example of legal system that is flawed in a certain respect. father of three gets killed by a repeat drunk driver and i can guarantee you that the guy was getting paid well because living in boulder is pretty expensive.