"Son, it's simple. You walk into the place and speak with the manager. Stand up straight, look him in the eye...

"Son, it's simple. You walk into the place and speak with the manager. Stand up straight, look him in the eye, and give him a firm handshake."

>argentina
>job interviews

Nice meme :^)

"And then you repeat the process 20 more times until you get a job"

Fuck you, Scott! You're not even my real dad!

What's wrong with that?

You'll get a job if you try

Dad I looked in his penis eye gave it firm grip and handshaked it.

I got white stuff on my jacket.

But he said I got the job

Also, sock, get real poofy, blush tons & always be beeping.

kek

It involves rejection, something the special snowflake generation can't handle. Also why they don't have a gf.

feels

Tell me how many times you tried this

pity (you)

"You just need to apply yourself"

"Just try harder!"

This is true for any poop jobs that pay minimum wage. If you can present yourself as a man and not a manchild you guarantee yourself a job if there's an open position.

nothing wrong with it

note that youll get 1 interview for every 20 applications. so while you do have to shake 20 hands, youll have to constantly fill out forms about 100 times. and if you run out of places to apply to, wait a month or 2 to reapply

"just dress nice bro. shave your neckbeard and brush your teeth bro then youll get it"
"just move. what do you mean you dont have your own car and $450 to put down on an apartment? youre not even trying"

This literally doesn't work. Its not about confidence either. Confidence is a good thing but managers and hiring staff don't give a fuck how confident are if you can't follow the process and rules. Most places literally won't allow you to speak directly to the manager without scheduling it and stating your reason, and they'll tell you to fuck off if its just to ask for a job instead of applying normally like everyone else does. If there was a secret trick to getting hired everyone would be trying it. In reality it comes down to connections, and experience through internships.

Most places require you to apply online now, and if you can't follow simple directions you sure as hell aren't getting hired.

Connections and experience for sure. But if you don't have that it literally is about getting ready to fail 100 times in a row until you magically get to talk to somebody who decides you're worth a shot.

I've been accosted twice in the last month by people who thought they'd have a whack at selling me on giving them a job. But sadly they didn't know ahead of time I have no say in that unless they go through the system when my boss is looking to hire somebody.