Is it degenerate to be monolingual at 2017?

Is it degenerate to be monolingual at 2017?

Of course anglos will write that they don't find a reason to learn a different language, but as for me it may be a thing which will make anglosphere countries weaker.

>Learning inferior languages
Why?

I'm Mexican and I hate illegal aliens too much to degrade myself learning Spanish.

>Knowing any other language than English, Russian, or Japanese in the current year
It's like you want to associate with the dregs of this world.

I wanna learn German so I can listen to all the Hitler and Goebbels speeches without some kike translating it for me

This man gets it

It's 2017 and every educated man should be able to speak a different language, isn't it an obivious thing?

American is the only truly relevant language, and that will not change. Get fucked, Earth.

Russians are dregs.

Sorry Boris I already know the best language I don't need to learn your shitty acrylic one

Apart from english, I think learning other languages is only useful if you are going to work in an area that requires it.

Everyone is expected to learn english, so if you know it you pretty much can talk with anyone

Si Pablo, si

Trilingual Anglo here i ya soglasen.

There's no such language as American.

>be me
>learn mandarin
>have to hear the two Chinese ladies sitting behind me at lunch talk about their yeast infection
True story. Just.

You're speaking it right now faggot

Sod off you daft git.

Well I don't have any reason to speak to spics or visit Latin America so no point in learning Spanish. I don't feel like learning Arabic to speak to sand niggers either. And every other language is only spoken in a single country. So, fuck it, why learn another language when I could be investing that time into learning something useful?

Hard to motivate yourself to learn languages when your native tongue is the lingua franca desu senpai.

Just learn how to cuss people out in arabic. Helpful when bashing in shitskin craniums.

As an Englishman I WISH that were true.

English speakers don't need to learn other languages, we have engineered the world to make all non-English speakers learn our language. Trust me, I went to St. Petersburg in 2006 and the flight from Paris to St. Petersburg, on a Russian airline, made all announcements in English. Even the disabled Afghan and Chechyian begging in the streets of St. Petersburg could manage a few words of English, since we were the only ones to give them money and cigs.

>Even the disabled Afghan and Chechyian

veterans