FRESH MURDOCH MURDOCH

ENTER RAPIDLY YOU HOMOSEXUALS!

youtube.com/watch?v=E4lKN0Wu62Y

That was good.

thanks for the vid MM
great as always

It was the sweetest Murdoch Vidya thus far, great message, great story telling, I'm not even a women and it hit my feels

can you guys change the word hispanic in your san jose video to "Mestizo"

do it or you're anti white

stop blaming mestizo crimes on spaniards!

>hispanic
>spaniard

Those are two different things you fucking idiot

Seriously we all need to buy T-Shirts. Its the only way he gets money for making videos, since he doesn't monetize his videos.

I alreaduly posted about the new video faggot.... I still hope there will be a t shirt left though I fucking missed it last time.

Next tshirt should be that start sceen in the video with the vcr tracking line vintage style fuuuuuuu would be sweet.

>tfw a character backstory, that wishes you and your people were gone, relates to yours.

Ah, Looks like it's beginning to rain...

fuck...there has to be some way to tone these videos enough for youtube not to shut them down every fucking time! Stories like this are the kind that kids need today, Tales with truth and morality sewn into the fabric of them. Fuck... I don't even hate or blame the jews for the degenerate bullshit going on nowadays and I refuse to miss even one of murdoch murdoch's videos.

bump for chinkfairy

this shit is so cringy, fuck off you assburger

>using cringe as an argument

Back to redit you go!

post your skype and tell me where you live you pussy

Damn, the beginning reminded me of that Animal Crossing comic. Right in the feels.

bump

says the cowardly mudslime. I look forward to the day when you see exactly what you are looking forward to in regards to your degenerate cult come to fruition. No turning back then you disgusting dog.

you first internet tough guy, make sure to give detail and post pictures of you in front of your address so we can all see what failure looks like.

thats what i thought nigger

really shows the state of Sup Forums anymore, when murdoch murdoch threads get pushed off the front page and these shill/slide threads are full of replies.

Tbh their channel went full sperg mode with these "3 based goys xd who do x and y "

Relax little brown man. Don't bring your ''culture'' here

>lets all point and laugh at the mudslime , changing his flag and thinking all his other flags will change

looks like you dun goofed shill

Literally who.

islamofascism will rule the world

Calling it, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are going to get together.

That beginning tho

you mispelled little brown man will rule the world

->132182043
LOL literally a nigger. Fuck off back to shariablue, your cover is blown and you'll get no more (you)'s from me

back to t_d nupol

Is this one of the few good episodes or should I not waste my time

Fuck these kike shills. sage.

Cringey. And Hitler shouldn't have militarized the whole SS.

>don't even hate or blame the jews

I want reddit to leave please.

yep. I can not hate the jews and be an ethno-nationalist at the same time! I don't need to be from reddit to have a differing viewpoint, you know.

I just want america to return to the country that we had in the late 1940's to the late 1950's. Golden era america.

Definitely watch it

great video but metamorphosis is still the best murdoch video. seriously watch it

Didn't that already happen during GG though?

That's good enough for now, but isn't it the 50's America that became modern day America? Obviously the seeds of evil were there.

Moot banned GG discussion on Sup Forums (allegedly to prevent doxxing, despite no evidence of that happening) so the board got pretty cucked. Then of course there was Moot's personal vendetta with Sup Forums which resulted in his little tantrum. As greedy as the gook is I prefer him, at least he isn't trying to regulate the content of the site.

Is this a joke? This is MLP fan art bad.

Some of the gayest shit i've ever seen

I mean Murdoch-chan and whatsisname will get together in a video later. Calling it now.

More than a handful is wasteful

Truly autistic two thumbs up

rageaftererstorm and murdoch are my favs now.

I want to cuddle Murdoch-chan.

Get out
In the Reich those jugs would be a mandatory part of thr Eugenics program

>tfw entire nation of blonde qts with massive milk tanks ready to breastfeed the nations Übermensch

Needs more blacked Murdoch-chan

Blonde or Redhead Murdoch-chan?

Suddenly I want to go hug my mom.

yes

Weakest episode in a while.

> too long
> most "jokes" were just references to memes
> cringeworthy speech from Murdoch Chan about staying in the kitchen
> topic (Gamergate SJWS) has been done to death

They really need to shift back to satire and propaganda videos, the longer narrative vids never really work well.

Good. These goyim deserve all the views they can get.

Is Murdoch Chan Emily Youcis? They sound very similar.

My mom died of cancer a few years ago and my fondest memories of her are playing Mega Bomberman after school with her. I didn't see her much in my life because my parents divorced when I was at a young age and my dad got custody since she basically abandoned us.

I didn't want this feel

guys that say this have small hands.

I legit wanna play concentration camp tycoon.

No
Her name is Cecilia i think

It made me cry twice because I relate the to the part about his mother but I thought it was really weird how Murdoch-chan was L I T E R A L L Y like 'videogames are aren't for women, I'm going to clean my kitchen!'

That was really good...kind of hit me in the feels in the beginning.