Steve King

I am in contact with /ourguy/ Steve King, easily America's most based congressman. What are some alt-right policies he can propose as bills?

Why isn't he running for president?

fuck off alt-cuck

Deport all spics to their countries and all niggers to Africa. Outlaw sodomy again

Also national Jew database

The fuck-off we're full act.

Congressional term limits.

You're fucking retarded.
>flag
Checks out

Take away voting rights for welfare recipients.

Fuck off kike

only allow abortion for non-whites

an amendment to gas the kikes and nuke israel

Repeal the Hart-Celler act.

require learning english to get citizenship

I echo >congressional term limits

Also:
>the wall
>curb immigration in general
>repeal the 19th
>tax reform
>end welfare handouts for having babies

End birth right citizenship

how the fuck is steve king a cuck are you fucking retarded

Repeal the Immigration Act of 1965

End dual citizenship, and circumcision ban.

Ask him why tf UFO shit was getting leaked in Wikileaks w Tom Delonge

Ending.
Birthright.
Citizenship.

I'd also like to decriminalize prostitution so that roasties lose their control over mens' ability to have sex and consequently have to offer more than just a bod.

He is and that's only the beginning for nu-Sup Forums.

>What are some alt-right policies he can propose as bills?
Seriously? This Even more seriously? Federal requirement to vote, 2+ years into citizenship, 21+ years old.

Fuck off kike

Tax cuts for billionaires.

How about showing a passport to vote and having your thumb dunked in dye so everybody can see if you've already voted once?

That would filter out people too stupid or lazy to get a passport, which is actually pretty easy if you're not a nigger or don't have any documentation of who you are (and if you don't want documentation so you can be FREE then why would you want to vote)

This is what actually will happen

National voter id
Prohibition on anyone with dual citizenship in federal government
End birthright citizenship
EXTREME tax credit for higher tax brackets(which will essentially be white) per child.

bumpo

No public schools, libraries, NASA, or any other shit we don't need.

Sure, that sounds good. I just want age of req to vote 21+, people vote way too young. I was politically retarded at the age of 18 and so were almost all my friends (we also all thought we were ebin).

And 2+ years into citizenship so no
>LET'S RUSH 500.000 PEOPLE IN TO VOTE right before the elections
bullshit.

Mass deportations for all Jews back to Israel

Repeal any existing restriction on firearms or firearms accessories, repeal the ATF, and make English the national language wherein we punish people speaking other languages by mandatory 2 year prison sentences

round up all registered dimmocraps and self proclaimed progressives and put them into FEMA camps and border wall labor camps is the legislation I'd love to see come out of DC.

I was politically retarded until my late 20s, except for the part where I decided early on that political parties were all bullshit. And that certainly doesn't stop me from seeing tremendous retards of all ages on line at the polling centers.

So I don't know about 21+ or not, but I'd leave that up for debate. I would prefer to think that if you're old enough to expect to be able to consent to adult sexual relations and to be treated as an adult according to the law, that you should be expected to be old enough to have a political opinion even if it's a stupid one.

But absolutely no vote for foreigners, waiting period for new ones, and I'd say if you don't want to renounce your dual citizenship then you can't be trusted to vote in the interests of either country.

Very much this

>But absolutely no vote for foreigners, waiting period for new ones, and I'd say if you don't want to renounce your dual citizenship then you can't be trusted to vote in the interests of either country.
Full agree on this, rest of the post maybe not so much.