Why are niggers inherently inferior? what can we do to help them. on a mental level they are like 11 year old kids...

Why are niggers inherently inferior? what can we do to help them. on a mental level they are like 11 year old kids, do we put them in a big kindergarten out in space or just nuke africa? x

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/kool-aid-gun-fight-shooting-detroit_n_1559612.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YTiAmLmZxGY
huffingtonpost
archive.is/hCN7M
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=YTiAmLmZxGY
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
liveleak.com/view?i=622_1440602847
youtu.be/x4osChDnPyQ
creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/01/12/an-ignored-disparity
newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/#axzz4ljMeYtv2
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WUZ KANGS

To have even a remote chance of helping them, you have to get rid of drugs, gibs, and forced integration

t. nigfag

Kek

>Why are niggers inherently inferior?
They evolved in a non selective climate, namely sub Saharan Africa. They just didn't have to be very intelligent to survive there. This explains why they have the lowest average IQ, which perhaps in turn explains why they have the highest rate of STDs, and commit the overwhelming majority of crime in America (and any other country with a sizable population of blacks). Of course, they're also the least desired ethnic group in the dating pool. No one wants to date blacks, and who can blame them given the data above?

I guess the one thing we have to thank nignogs for is their willingness to kill each other en masse, often over something as frivolous as who makes the better Kool Aid.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/kool-aid-gun-fight-shooting-detroit_n_1559612.html

youtube.com/watch?v=YTiAmLmZxGY

Archive shills
>huffingtonpost com/2012/05/31/kool-aid-gun-fight-shooting-detroit_n_1559612.html
archive.is/hCN7M
>youtube com/watch?v=YTiAmLmZxGY
hooktube.com/watch?v=YTiAmLmZxGY

Africa has no winter.
Africans were never selected like other races that had to build or die.

There are a very few worth keeping from my experience.
I'm Guatemalan, the rest of the niggers are insufferable, waste of functioning trash, just like most of other Guatemalans I came across.

>nuke africa
nuke america*

Any survival expert will tell you that Africa isn't exactly a cakewalk to survive in.

nuke it. poor zebras though...

OP, your hwhite compassion is showing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Africa isn't the problem. Folks need to figure it this way; in Africa, the way of life changed dramatically after the Scramble and the pioneer era. The indigenous affies didn't understand that what was instituted was something of real and intrinsic value, and they still don't. They failed to comprehend the sudden shift of their lives and their culture. But what was even more destructive to them was the even more sudden withdrawal of whites, either by force or by politics, this retreat from the continent left a veritable vacuum of barbarism. They weren't white, but they weren't tribal anymore. They were somewhere in between and Africa still struggles with her identity.

it's not that they're killing each other off, that's great, couldn't wish for more, what the problem is is that they're killing actual humans ie white people.

Europe is way harder and civilization developed just fine there.

Intelligence was an evolutionary response to demanding environments. People from warm climates such as Africa evolved high testosterone levels instead of intelligence because they didn't need a lot of intelligence to survive; they just needed to be physically strong to win land wars between tribes and breed like rabbits in response to malaria. This explains why so many sub-Saharan Africans are aggressive, warlike people who rarely develop technology, instead preferring to fight, rape, enslave and kill one another (including ethnic cleansing).

Yep, any white South African can tell you that.

The main reason that makes africa harsh is africans.

Nuke africa? Terrible idea. Don't want to kill the big cats off or the environment and plentiful resources. We could start by cutting off all forms of aid. There would be a MASSIVE famine unlike anything the world has seen. At least 100 million would starve to death.

Currently. What about the last 20-30k years?

... No, Africa is definitely the easiest Continent of all to live in, with it's abundance of land, easily hunted fauna, mineral rich soil, and warm climate.
It's in many places quite literally a paradise.

This nigga knows why...

What's with niggers calling whites cave maggots and saying they created us lolol?

I think you're mistaken about the famine theory occurring if aid was cut. I should think that cutting aid would lead to governments being forced to lessen restrictions on farming (especially white farming) in places like Namibia, SA, Moz, and of course here in Zim. One only needs to look at Zambia which is starting to become an example to their neighbors. The governments feel no reason to lessen these restrictions given that they are virtually propped up and fed by foreign aid and investing. The best thing for Africa would be cutting aid.

I wouldn't say it is easy, today, because of those factors, though mate. Today's Africa is changing, though. It will take a lot more time for Africa to learn from their post-colonial decisions.

>Why are niggers inherently inferior?
This guy (former boyfriend) thought he was targeted by comment that he was to be out "working in the field".

liveleak.com/view?i=622_1440602847

Chink IQ 105, they are basically like africans. Asian IQ is the same bullshit that all niggers have big cocks. Asians are the biggest population in the world, but who won more Nobel prizes are Europeans and burgers.

to 'help them', you have to STOP helping them.
They suffer from "learned helplessness"

let them struggle and learn to compete in life, rather than putting training wheels on being a human being

>Asians are the biggest population in the world, but who won more Nobel prizes are Europeans and burgers.
I think it's because we're more competitive and creative than the dinks, two things IQ tests don't measure very well if at all.

Asians make great employees with their intelligence and work ethic. They just aren't going to necessarily innovate like a genius European.

The middle east has a winter? Are they as bad? Arent jews like the smartest?

>Asians
Hold no registered Patents.
IOW, they have never invented anything. Odd.
They're great at copying and improving.

You don't need intelligence to survive monsoons?

4 sure it explains why they were retarded before colonization.

Clearly you don't need as much intelligence to survive monsoons as you need to survive cold winters. Yes, that is what I am telling you.

A retard with an IQ of 40 can learn to not steel and similar things. A nigger with an IQ of 80 can too. However it takes a whole lot of work to teach the retard to act good, and likewise it takes significantly more effort than a normal person to teach a nigger right from wrong. However the typical nigger has niggers for parents. That is to say their mothers are niggers (or poor, dumb, white trash) and no fathers. This coupled with a culture of conformity imposed on them that teaches an abhorrence to responsibility and other bad principles. By the way, nigger media is a total (((coincidence))) and in no way benefits certain people in power.

tl;dr niggers are raised by nigger parents and jew babysitters.

Fuck niggers

Darkest skin, lowest classman. The serpent, a slave of slaves.

youtu.be/x4osChDnPyQ

i wish we had that few now

should update that for 2017. Europe would look much different now.

It is kind of confusing how this thing works out. There was a tribe called the Igbos (or Ibos) in Nigeria. When the British invaded Nigeria, the Igbos went straight for the schools. When Nigeria got its independence, the Igbos climbed the top of the ladder and became even smarter than many white people existing.

creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/01/12/an-ignored-disparity

newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/#axzz4ljMeYtv2

Yet this is one of the few. If you've seen the movie "Empire of Dust", the people living in the Dominican Republic of Congo didn't do that for some reason. They could have, but they didn't. The Congo's independence was 50 years ago. The Chinese had to come in and rebuild the railroads despite high technology being introduced to Belgium. Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

>what can we do to help them

Please kill yourself cuck.

Retards also don't have the Warrior Gene and high testosterone. Blacks are any more evil than white people, but they are more impulsive and irrationally aggressive because of genetics.

What you don't seem to realize is that we're all connected. Our existences as human beings on planet Earth are interwoven and as long as we share a planet, it is in our best interest to want to improve the negro race as much as possible.

Of course, my idea of "helping" them probably isn't their idea of help. I would like to create a non profit that provides free IQ testing and sterilization for blacks and other minorities. We could lure them in with a small cash prize and the promise of no longer having to use condoms, which niggers are known to hate (this goes back to them having eight times the rate of STDs that whites do). Then we IQ test them and sterilize anyone with a two digit IQ (which is most black people in the world). The intelligent blacks will be the only ones left to have kids and ta da, no more niggers.

Why go to all this trouble as opposed to just killing them all? Because killing them all wouldn't work. There would be too much resistance. What I'm proposing is something we could do totally legally and with the full cooperation of the black community around the world.

I really hope you die soon

they are already being helped.

Why is that, edgy teenager?

They're really, really, really good at the grind though. Always small incremental improvements, not very good getting large out of nowhere innovations. Imo the current meta favors them slightly.

you cant possibly think that breeding smart niggers will make smart nigger babies.

implying that the people who choose the winners of the nobel peace prize every year arent a close-knit panel of biased old people

So maybe it takes just as much to train a nigger as it does to teach a retard. I see rich white people paying a bunch of money to get their retarded children proper special needs care. I also see a bunch of rich jews encouraging the things that come easy to a nigger.

>you cant possibly think that breeding smart niggers will make smart nigger babies.
I absolutely believe we can breed smartER nigger babies than the ones we have right now (frequently sired by teenage offspring with an IQ in the low to mid 80s). Pretty much any improvement would be a welcome one.

I don't think sterilizing the dumbest niggers will create a crop of black Nobel laureates, if that is what you are inferring. But we know that violent crime and low IQ are closely correlated. We also know that blacks are currently 13 percent of the American population (not sure about various European countries). What I am proposing would result in

1) Less violent criminals. Not that niggers killing each other is a big deal, but again, then they tend to chimp out and kill humans at times, as wisely observed. And...
2) Less people with black skin in general. This is a giant leap towards a white nationalist state where blacks will have less voting power.

A good first step would be to reform black culture.
If you've ever read stories from teachers who work in black areas, the kids who do well at school are ostracized. This selects AGAINST intelligence and it'll keep their base IQ down.
In my experience blacks who are strict christians function the best. It is somewhat ironic that religious schooling might be the best for them.

The quality and details of these nigger comics never ceases to amuse me.