Is Sup Forums sincere or satire? How do most of you here perceive the world and the true nature of our reality...

Is Sup Forums sincere or satire? How do most of you here perceive the world and the true nature of our reality? Give me the basic gestalt.

Sup Forums is and will always be a black supremacist board. Get on with it or fuck off.

Reality is a cruel joke and one is delusional if he thinks that it has any sort of meaning and/or ethical rights. It is torment to not perceive it as such. Thats why you have to rebel against it, hate it with your deepest passions, but you shall not decieve yourself of it as the opposite for you are then merely a slave.

Sup Forums is satire anyone who says other wise is paid shariablue shill

100% sincere

Sup Forums has not made me Nazi or alt-right, but my political views have become much more cynical since I first started coming to this board.

For instance, I think that if government is necessary, it should not be to uphold human rights or serve the will of the people but to maintain order. So, intervening in Syria, attempting to create a secular government in Afghanistan, or forcing South Africa to abandon apartheid are all acts of idiocy. I also think that Nixon should have assassinated or imprisoned people like John Kerry and Jane Fonda to stop them from swaying public opinion in favor of Vietnamese communists.

I also think that BLM-types are manipulating white people et al. into normalizing criminal behavior.

It's 100% satire. Anyone who says otherwise is a paid JIDF shill.

It's satire(real)

sure yea

sam hyde has really let himself go

>I also think that BLM-types are manipulating white people et al. into normalizing criminal behavior.

Well yeah, one of their stated goals is community policing, which is just a nice way of saying "inmates should run the asylums"

They want to chuck spears and receive gibsmedats at the same time, having their cake and eating it too.

Be rational. Damn near every time something happens, Sup Forums was right again. Are you saying we should bury our heads in the sand? KEK!

It was satire, but all those newfags took this shit to serious.

Yes, based black bro. Without satire, no argument is convincing, no joke funny, and the most sincere argument is made uninteresting.

They are basically taking advantage of guilt culture and making white people believe that, since some black people are acting out, they must have a legitimate reason to do so.

In actual fact, BLM-types are gaming the system through psychology to get what they want. That's not to say that cops never do bad things, but it's a better alternative than letting the people who are being policed run wild.

GAS

THE

KIKES

RACE

WAR

NOW

Hehe j/k.....

>:-l

More info on the Jewish Crash plx.

Lurk moar

Yes.

Twentieth pbp

Nah, he's just bulking

Can I get a double cheeseburger with medium fries and a coke please?