Stock markets at all time high

>stock markets at all time high
>real estate prices high and rising
>bank lending at all time highs
>GDP growth returning to 3% levels in developed nations
>experts consider a repeat of the 2008 crash impossible
>rural, suburban, and right wing retards still lthink there's going to be an economic crash

Lets face it, the world economy is BOOMING right now. There's absolutely NO reason to be unemployed and making less than 50k USD right now if you live in a western nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/wage-growth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you forgot

>faggotry at all time high

GDP doesn't mean shit. Wages have stagnated and all new GDP is only getting to about 10% of workers

GDP growth means nothing when it goes to the 1%. An even worse financial crisis is probably looming, and it will probably have to do with pensions.

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/wage-growth

Incorrect, USA wage growth is at 4.5%, twice the inflation rate! Even walmart employees are making $15/h now

>i dont own significant amounts of stock and cant afford it
>i dont own property and cant afford it, at least in my area
>what the fuck do I want with a bank loan
>practically none of that GDP growth will go to me
>"experts" said the 2008 crash was impossible

I am employed and making more than 50k though so whatever

>literally 20,000 billion in US federal debt

yup no debt crisis looming at all

Yeah, fucking Janet Yellen of all people said that a few days ago. This is the former SF Fed president during the initial housing mania years whom couldn't spot the fact that the real estate market was in a bubble.

Anyway, the global economy is utterly fucked right now and is being propped up by cheap money and insane volume QE programs. So I believe the OP is bait.

>USA unemployment 4.3%(labour shortage)
>uni grads making 70k starting, STEM grads making 80-120k starting
>tradesmen shortage, first year apprentices making $25/h with companies fighting over them
>americans STILL complain about the """bad economy"""

good luck englishbro I'm rooting for u guys to deal with the bankers on your end. us yanks have our hands full over here between charter banks and the fed itself but London is up there w economic corruption

After the boom there's always the bust

Pretty sure you're pulling almost all of that out of your ass. The economy is going to tank relatively soon, especially with automation, AI, and outsourcing.

We've only just come out of the 2008 bust around the year 2013, the boom ISN'T EVEN HALFWAY DONE, It could go to 2024 most likely followed by a minor recession

Bonds are over capitalized as well..

What are you even talking about leaf? I have a physics (experimental) Ph.D. and most postdocs are around 50-60k. I'll make around 80k a year out from the Ph.D. The median millennial salary in the US is ~20k.

>There's absolutely NO reason to be unemployed and making less than 50k USD right now if you live in a western nation.
If everyone was making 50K then 50K would be completely worthless... Rich people literally need poor people in order to make their money worth anything at all. is that a reason?

The fuck did you get those stats from lol

Also this.

praise kekistan magapedes~!

>If everyone was making 50K then 50K would be completely worthless... Rich people literally need poor people in order to make their money worth anything at all. is that a reason?

I'm not talking about the average person, I'm talking about the average Sup Forums member, white male aged 25-40 with an IQ of 110-160 and an above average knowledge of current events

In reality the average Sup Forums member should be making 100k+ but most don't have enough social skills

LMAO

I wish I was making $50k.

Hmm can't be Obamaleaf. He already went full autism earlier.

>real estate prices high and rising
How is this good?
Thanks for treating an essential of survival as an investment, fucking people who need to buy a house.

Just another bubble.

This one will be the big one.

value of my house just went up 100k and broke a million in the last 6 months

fuck yeah trump, keep doing whatever it is you're doing

Probably the same experts who thought the 2008 crash was impossible.

and lets not forget
>interest rates are still at the lowest they have been.
>they can't raise them because this is what's fueling economic growth
>if another crash happens what are they going to do lower interest rates even more?
>A whole generation of people who borrowed money to get expensive and useless degrees are still living off their parents
>China is building empty cities to keep their bubble from popping
>Government knows they can't rely on millennials to fill the coffers for the boomer's benefit plans so they mass import immigrants. It doesn't matter if they aren't good paying jobs if you bring in enough of them.

Almost every single job I remember me and my friends having during highschool are now filled with scowling middle eastern women in their 40's.

feels good to be a NEET shilling capitalism