What kind of music are chicanos supposed to listen to and why do all American mainstream genres cater to either black...

What kind of music are chicanos supposed to listen to and why do all American mainstream genres cater to either black people or white people? The age of the pocho is now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dh9Oet7GJI
youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE
youtube.com/watch?v=yu-Ow4tjb5w
youtube.com/watch?v=IFBXGzoIE_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BRd8INYoBqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dh9Oet7GJI

i enjoyed that.

I frankly don't care for Spanish music, sure some sound good but it eh for the most part. I listen to whatever, usually just OSTs.
Also Guatemalan.

I wish there were more ads like that, tasteful and amusing, instead of garbage like cgi bears talking about wiping their ass and dirty underwear.

Get the fuck out of my country.

YOU. ARE. NOT. AMERICANS.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE

I bet you would send Desi from "I love Lucy" to a concentration camp too...how mean!

Go back to beanerville and listen to taco truck music there greaseball. Seriously you guys like all kinds of stuff heavy metal spics ,ghetto spics,tejano spics. Hell I even know some classical music spics that play symphony type instruments in actual symphonies. Most spics blend half way decent in white culture why do you want to stand out like the niggers!
I've got spics friends I like a lot do not pull this segregation bullshit where am gonna get my chorizo horchata and flan ? My point is I like you guys don't be dicks but I still gotta send back your illegal cousins , sorry!

Heh, decent song.
>I still gotta send back your illegal cousins , sorry!
No need to be sorry, I support it. So many useless, and gangster wannabe spics need to get the fug out.

>implying your musical taste should be dictated by your race
idk, narcocorridos? norteno banda music? i just listen to metal.

See here is a metal head spic! Thanks amigo you are helping prove my point. Gracias

I think metal is the national music of countries like Brazil...the reception they give bands from RUSH to Iron Maiden is phenomenal. Angra is a great band too.

>Gracias
you have to go back, amigo. honestly though who doesnt listen to metal these days? do niggers listen to metal?

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=yu-Ow4tjb5w

>What kind of music are chicanos supposed to listen to
whatever the fuck you like you dumb shit
if you don't like what's playing on the radio then plug in your fucking phone
if you don't like what's on your phone then you're a retard for having it in the first place

>do niggers listen to metal?
look at Sevendust - some niggers even make metal
it's pretty great, too, saw them in concert

dafuq is this shit

yeah i know their frontman is black but how many negroes actually listen to them? ive never encountered a metal head black guy but desu i try to avoid encountering black people in general.

you did it to yourself honestly

Hahaha, WTF?

Listen to this compadre
La música Country vieja es la pildora roja de la música

Cmon Chivas is the epitome of nationalism in sports. They won the Mexican league with only Mexicans and beat all the foreigners

as a hispanic I listen to Woodie and Sir Dyno

youtube.com/watch?v=IFBXGzoIE_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=BRd8INYoBqg

Fuckin chap ass buster!