The absolute state of American education

The absolute state of American education

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
twitter.com/ellienick2/status/860144095582445568?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes yes good goy teach them about (((hamilton))) and the wonders of central banking

Hamilton was a brilliant man, but this fucking play is not.

>Together we rise

Public school 'teacher.'

Public 'school' teacher

There's an angle, every time. Sup Forums is always right.

>this musical has changed their ability to access history

Or you could just, you know, teach them?

everyone knows public school teachers are the lowest iq shillbots around

>why don't you want to pay teachers more

She teaches illegLs. Shouldn't be too hard to find out which school. ICE should be notified

>urban school
So she teaches niggers in the inner city.
Should report her to ICE for the illegal kids too.

>Should report her to ICE
I think I will.

Just got in a fight with my wife. She thought a bottle rocket was a roman candle and burned her hand. Fucking kill me Sup Forums

lol

to be fair, OP, even if this idealistic cuntbag teacher wasn't a commie faggot, she'd still be delivering a shitty curriculum to idiot students. Its the American education system that is the problem

shut up and suck your teenage stdents black dicks like all good teachers do

Would you rather have completely uneducated immigrants running around?

The real issue with Americans is that you are all dumb goyim busy with infighting over meaningless issues.

??

she's just doing her job, what the fuck do you think reporting her will do

I'm in grad school to be a history teacher in New York State

I don't know how I should feel about it. On one hand I can help some students not experience total shit education, but at the same time the system itself is pretty fucked

Any advice lads?

You can try to subvert the system from within. Teach them real history. You'd be one of the good ones.

>Any advice lads?
use those credits for a real degree
divorce yourself from your family who allowed you to waste the last 4 years of your life on a meaningless degree

white women need to start being beaten again.

I already double majored in History and English in undergrad, so it's kinda too late for that

That's what I hope to do man. If they ever tell me to teach any LGBT or hyper-nigged shit I don't know what I would do

Somebody call immigration on her class.

D E P O R T

(((white))). You can see that schnoz from orbit.

>Together we rise
Yeah good luck with that.

Teach history and never sugar coat facts. Also, allow for people to challenge you so you can correct misconceptions and make more critical students in general.

>I already double majored in History and English in undergrad
what a fucking dunce. Not ONE, but TWO worthless degrees

>Teach history and never sugar coat facts.
what planet do you live on where TEACHERS set the curriculum? American "teachers" are just baby sitters doing just enough to keep parents off the backs of the principal, who is doing everything to keep the school board from poking around

Not useless if you are trying to become a teacher, but that's pretty much the only use honestly

Or maybe law school, but I have 0 interest in that shit

What, did she hold one of those full sized ones? The tiny ones don't hurt that much. Then again I was never dumb enough to grip it hard enough for it to not fly away.

>TFW this wouldn't have happened if we won
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

this is how the american left rose to its current prominence, and it is outlined clearly in the works of Alinsky and other radical communists of the 1960s

american schools are the most dangerous place for a young person to be and i thank any parent who opts for private school

Give this delightfully idealistic teacher a few years of teaching low IQ students. She will naturally redpill herself.

oh boo hoo, get over yourself

Every teacher I know sets up their own lesson plan and lectures. There's literally sites out there where some of them sell them for others who are too lazy or need new ones all of the sudden out there.

twitter.com/ellienick2/status/860144095582445568?s=09

you set up lesson plans, BFD...you teach towards the state tests. If your classes don't perform well, you've got admins sitting in on your class and you're submitting the plans to the principal for review.
Teachers have no autonomy in their classes

I went to a private school where my teachers did this. My history classes were amazing. Classes would devolve into debates.Then again... my school was the exception, not the rule. user is pretty much fucked but he can try.

learning the classics of literature and history is anything but useless... Damn i can't wait until summer is over.

(((public))) school teacher

Just virtue signaling. Not surprising.
She's probably sucking all of their underprivileged cocks and letting the undocumented ones cum in her. Typical leftist slag.

That fucking scares the shit out of me

Spending a fuck ton of money to do so is a waste. You can do all of that for free.

God look at all the likes and reacts she got .

We are truly btfo

How will we ever recover?

He is looking at it from an economics perspective. The degree is worthless in terms of getting a good paying job and it's true. That's why the user is in grad school and not in the workforce. Being educated is always valuable true but the insane cost of tuition is making getting these humanities and social "science" degrees more and more worthless. Not to mention they are corrupt but trendy liberals. Much Better off self teaching.

>together we will rise

you cannot lift people to your level. they will drag you down to theirs.

>Would you rather have completely uneducated immigrants running around?
Rather have no immigrants running around t.bh

If her and her students can afford to go see Hamilton without any sort of public funding, more power to them. That shit is expensive as fuck.

Hey Sup Forums this whorelet looks like a teacher in the NYC, New York area hare to tell with the small picture . The Hamilton Kuck play just came to NYC, New York this week . Sup Forums you know what to do !!

I want to virtue signal to blacks, but more importantly I want to virtue signal to illegals. now let me indoctrinate your kids.

state education is a "humane" way for elites to cripple the lower classes

Hamilton is the sole reason Hillary lost. He's the one who got the electoral college established. Why do they worship him? Also cost them in 2000.

Yes I want them uneducated so they can't get fuckin jobs
Also want them out of the country

"Changed their ability to access history?"

Do they not have fucking books? Is the total sum of collected human knowledge, accessible from a fucking PHONE, no less--is that not enough?

We have to sing and dance to teach kids? And even then, not teach them actual historical fact?

My God, am I glad I bailed out after my student teaching was through.

>the absolute state of white women
ftfy

>learning the classics of literature and history is anything but useless
sure, if you're independently wealthy.
Not so much if you expect to have any marketable skills in real life where you are paid what you are worth
There is a reason the term, "starving artist" exists

You know what to do, you just don't have the balls to pull it off.

not a whoel lot

the unions and the state are both working against you.

you could wait till you get tenure and then go troll as fuck.

you could work at a private school

you could get a DR in education and continuously write papers on all the shit that is broken..

He's talking about the DEGREES, not the material, you fucking retard!