Calling Jew on the new Jumanji trailer...

Calling Jew on the new Jumanji trailer. "4 teens! Cuckold white teens and buff young black teen use new world order virtual reality to turn into buff black men a woman and a white middle aged loser! In theaters soon!" youtu.be/2QKg5SZ_35I

Kevin hart is 5'4 he is nobody's black male fantasy. And the rock is in every movie ever, its his "get me the rock" stage.

Nigga it's called Jewmanji.

The Rock is the most popular male actor right now if you haven't noticed he's in fucking everything.

I'm disappointed because it just looks so lame, original jumanji was great

The rock is a Jew robot

he says oy vey in the trailer

>calling jew on a movie

I'm really fucking tired of seeing Dwayne everywhere.

>calling jew on a hollywood film
are you fucking kidding me, this has to some kind of shill, right?

>he says oy vey in the trailer
... he really does at 1:10

>the rock
>black

>Samoan bodybuilder
>Jew instrument

Yeah good luck with that. He's doing the same thing Arnold did at Rock's age. Keeping his face out there even if the role quality is 'meh' while he waits for those huge career-makers. He still hasn't had his 'Predator' yet even if Scorpion King was his 'Terminator'.

You saying Arnold was a Jew instrument too?

will there be monkeys on motorbikes?

Jack Black is jewish

Do you kiss the pictures of your idles before bed everynight?

>You saying Arnold was a Jew instrument too?
He probably is but his dad wasnt.

>idols

Rock isn't an 'idol', but he's charismatic as fuck, a devoted family man and the guy is a fucking workhorse. There's worse role models for young men in general out there.

So are you stoked to the see new jewmanji in theaters or what!!:)

Lol

It sucks too because he has half the charisma Arnold did and he's never been in a single original movie. Watching them try to make him look white for that piece of Brett Ratner shit """""""""""""Hercules""""""""""" was pathetic desu. I hope this movie bombs.

Not particularly. Jumanji for me will always have Robin Williams.

So glad that Sup Forums doesn't even respond to Strayan shit posting anymore.

That feel when you realize that sony only did the Jumanji remake because then they wouldn't have to pay the William's family royalties.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
WHAT THE FUCK

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS HOLY SHIT WHAT

>VIDEOGAME
>LE OLD ATARI MODERN GRAPHICS
>LE 4 TYPICAL CHARACTERS
>LE FUCKING WELCOME TO LE JUNGLE WE GOT FUGGEN GAMES XD ITS A GAME GET IT HAAH DXD

>all media is a secret conspiracy to oppress my people with propaganda messages

hmm where have I heard that before

(you may now post that undercover SJW image)

>Jewmanji
lel

Kevin Hart is 5'2 some jew isn't pushing him to make white women fuck niggers or whatever you're trying to say

You almost have me figured out...

>all media is a secret conspiracy to oppress my people with propaganda messages

Hollywood is a propaganda machine. They admitted it even as far back as the 50's and 60's.