twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a kike that pushed for a North American Union

I give him a 9 out of 11

Trump will be even worse

>(((George W. Bush)))
shabbos goy extraordinaire

Lets talk in a few years

trump has set the bar for worst president ever

He is a war criminal and a liar that instigated a war in the middle east for the sole purpose of making profit.

He poked alqaeda and they retaliated with 9/11.

He was absolute rubish as a human being and as a president.

We shall see then. It is all talk right now.

>Was he better or worse than Trump?
Too early to say with Trump not even being a full year through.

Bush destroyed neoconservativism giving it an unmitigated platform to do what it wants. So far, Trump seems on track to sink the entire Republican brand.

Much worse. Do you remember 9/11 fag?

No he was one of the worst Presidents until Obama
Grab the title.That's bad Obama was ppl;he makes 'W' BUSH seem like a good POTUS,
No he was shit! He'll always be In the top three of worst Presidents ever.
I don't think anyone will ever take the
Title from Obama as worst President in American
History.

Literal jewish puppet.

This is all in my mind you fuckers dont exist

Al Gore is superior
Gore 2020

If George W. Bush was a Jewish puppet then was Prescot Bush, funder of Hitler, also a Jewish puppet?

I hope Hillary is still Alive when Ivanka becomes first female President. Dashing her hopes for herself and Chelsea. The butthurt is going to be more than epic. I can actually hear Hillary finally use our expression: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bush and his pop's are guilty of treason.
They are responsible for 9/11.

What Karl Marx is to Communism, Bush is to Neoconservatism

Remember that photo of the moment he was informed about the Twin Towers being struck? He already knew.

>implying most of Sup Forums was old enough to remember Bush's presidency

I'll let you know in 2020

in one word: scapegoat.

a victim of comedy central, liberal news, group think, and the early stages of the internet, before people learned to question everything they see on all media. obviously not perfectly innocent, no one is. entirely undeserving of his judgement however.

if he had people memeing as hard for him as he had against him back then this thread wouldn't even exist,

Hillary did 9/11. Bush is innocent.

Don't get it fucked up user. They played both sides of ww2.

Fuck off back to reddicuck

No, it's not just talk. It's what the best statisticians can estimate with serious confidence.

>But stats are wrong look at the 2016 election

The polls were well within the margin of error.

Drop that flag inmediatly you turbo-autist.

Kicked off middle east mess for personal profit.
Probable original cause of WW3

Definition of a useful idiot. He was a tool for a bunch of imperialists and was generally incompetent. He's responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. The people he hired are responsible for the circumstances that created ISIS.

However, he wasn't petty, crude, or vindictive. He stumbled over his words but he could deliver a speech decently well. He wasn't calculating and didn't exploit the culture divide toward his own ends.

So, he enabled all kinds of assholery, but at least he was nice about it.

GWB was not any kind of thought leader. Look more to Kristol et al.

this. Bush was worse than Obama. Bush was so bad that the country actually thought Obama would be better.

Obama is a democuck and the founder of ISIS. He is automatically worse than Bush.

>flag
>I'm literally to young to know anything about the iraq war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Ba'athification

by this logic trump is automatically better than obama

I honestly feel like he was a mostly decent man who was essentially controlled by huge scumbags and that he loved his country but had little that he could do regarding big decisions.

As a President he was disastrous but I honestly think he would have done better if he could.

I kind of feel he was the opposite of Obama where I thought from the beginning that he had terrible intentions and a combination of arrogance and stupidity prevented him from doing more damage than he did. And he helped gut the Democratic party so there is that

In uncle Al I trust
youtube.com/watch?v=1LyF7yJ6NZs

>implying Canada will allow their citizens to post on Sup Forums in a few years

Right now, worse.

Not nearly as conservative as we remember him to be. Even libfags are doing the whole:
>OMG I didn't like W's politics but I believed was a good man who loved his country unlike DRUMFPT!
shtick now.
There is literally W-era based nostalgia going on right now by libfag & RINO types.

That he got conned into the Iraq War gave us Obama. The 2006 midterms & 2008 general elections were to the Dems what 2014 & 2016 were to us.

I think about parallel plots a lot. If Gore had won but wasn't nearly as libfag as Clinton...the nation putters along and a real conservative wins in 2004 or 2008.

Sup Forums won't like this but we'd be better off if Hillary had won the Dem primary in '08 over Barry. A Dem was going to win the White House in '08 either way. President Hillary means BLM wouldn't exist and wouldn't have been burning our cities and targeting our cops these last several years. Al Sharpton wouldn't have been an unofficial Chief of Staff as he was under Obama. Economy would better too as Wall Street seemed to like her.

This.

Ignoring flag for now.
Source on this? Surely Bush had to be be complacent at the very least.

He was okay, but the "war on terror" was insane, Trump will be better.

>BLM wouldn't exist and wouldn't have been burning our cities and targeting our cops these last several years
that's not preferable. BLM woke up a lot of white people.