So to anyone else who's watched The Man in the High Castle...

So to anyone else who's watched The Man in the High Castle, I've just finished the first season and found something that kind of amazed me in big high budget series; Adolf Hitler is portrayed maybe not positively but as a stable voice of peace against his subordinates that want to remove him and start a new world war against the Japanese Empire.

I'm sure the other shoe will drop but anyone else seen ANY modern media where Hitler was actually portrayed in a very human light?

Here in Nagoya, Hitler is admired as a great man who sacrificed himself for his nation.
This is also reflected in the popular culture.

I found it good and fair.
I think the creators are secretly pro nazi. They made the Reich seem really good, no minorities, no disabled people and no problems

What's that?

The portrayal of Hitler is probably the most surprising aspect of the excellent story. Keep watching you won't be disappointed.

In India we think was just a strict person and also he was a very patriotic man.

I thought it was pretty good, although most of the main characters are boring except a few of the nips and ourguy Smith

Hitler is portrayed in a neutral light and by the end of ssn 2, Obergrupenfurer Smith is positively heroic.

I'm surprised the kikes allow this on television. Surely the have some nefarious end goal to all this?

Maybe I am just a pessimist but after 70 years of brainwashing, I think they're are using the weapon they took so much effort to craft (the absolute distaste for Nazis) in an effort to make normies despise virtue by associating it with nazies, the mere sight of a clean, crimeless, happy and healthy society causing an onslaught of accusatory ism "yeah, but I bet they use NAZISM to get that" before they even see which banner they fly over their head.
>captcha

Keep the alt-right watching tv instead of doing anything positive?

>Surely the have some nefarious end goal to all this?
They've read the book ;)

Isn't the story of the book completely different to the series?

The ending to the book sucks, so don't get your hopes up with this series.

They will probably not alter the ending in which the ... no spoilers

I never read the book, but from what I have read about people who have, is that it seems to be going it's own way. And the creators have somewhat said that as well, if you look around for it you'll find it fairly quickly.

I liked this movie. Premise is that Hitler comes back to life in 2014, and people mistake him for a satirical comedian. Turns out, people will still follow him. I think it's guaranteed the creators were redpilled.

The book ending doesn't give you any closure. Please don't let the series end the same way.

Hitler doesnt want war with the honourary Japanese because he likes anime too much.

>The book ending doesn't give you any closure.
The author literally died at like 45 years old while working on a follow-up book. Im sure Amazon will finish the story, unless somehow season 3 is shit and no one watches

I've watched this as well and I can somewhat agree with you. Realistically speaking, I think if Germany dropped alliance with Japan the moment they attacked Pearl Harbor they would've won the war. It was such a stupid decision for Germany to go to war with America because of Japan's shitty fuck up. Also, I think Romel should've been the fuhrer instead of Hitler if they wanted Germany to win.

We just experience this similar scenario happening after the war in the show. A Germany and Japan conflict was bound to happen eventually. And a lot of the problems occurred when the Prince of the West coast (Japan's side) got assassinated. You can even notice it from the first episode where they talk behind eachother's back after every Japan and Nazi meeting at the Nazi Embassy NYC.

I'm a huge sucker for this show.

>I think the creators are secretly pro nazi. They made the Reich seem really good, no minorities, no disabled people and no problems
Healthy, normal, happy people with intact families, traditional gender roles (which are actually fulfilling). The juxtaposition between assimilating into the Reich and a healthy society and the oppressive occupation of the Japanese empire was well done.

>I think they're are using the weapon they took so much effort to craft (the absolute distaste for Nazis) in an effort to make normies despise virtue by associating it with nazies, the mere sight of a clean, crimeless, happy and healthy society causing an onslaught of accusatory ism "yeah, but I bet they use NAZISM to get that" before they even see which banner they fly over their head.
I'm torn on this but I think ultimately, that idea isn't going to fly, even normies (and especially mothers) subconsciously respond positively to the society of the Reich as it was portrayed. When they look around at blue haired land whales, violent africans and the US going to hell because of (((reasons))), the Reich will be remembered for a strict, but desirable society. Memes like that work due to worming down and deeply embedding in the mind - what has been seen cannot be unseen, and all that.

I didn't read the book and the 2 alternate Japanese occupations was confusing - my only real beef with the series. I liked it otherwise.

Germany declared war on USA because he thought he was invincible. If he had convinced Japan to invade USSR along with Operation Barbarossa, Germany probably would have won.

Hitler had micromanaged everything. If he had let his generals do what they were there for, the Battle of Britain and the Soviet invasion would not have ended in defeat.

Honestly, you're probably right. Id still maintain it's possible to do with enough brainwashing.

Love that movie.

I literally raised my arm at the end ofof that movie
Sieg Heil

I think the series is only using the same premise as the book, not the same plot

Did you not read the thread before posting?

>Here in Nagoya, Hitler is admired as a great man who sacrificed himself for his nation.
>This is also reflected in the popular culture.
SAGE

FUCK OFF STREAMING JEW

How much provocation will you take before you go to war?

In Italy we think he was a loser who copied Mussolini but forgot to add some humour to the recipe.

Literally, the Kraut took larping too seriously.

This movie should be required pol viewing.