wtf is going on here?????

Anyone got sauce on that girl?

Bitches being bitches.

Looks like the chick who got her sign ripped up was a protestor

when is this from?

someone post her nudes.

qt

Gotta love a broad with spunk

Mexican bitch " you hit me first". What is this elementary school? Grow a dick.

STFU nigger

she was Pro Trump

big white chick could have pounded them down to the ground

Remove women from politics.

isnt she holding up a MAGA poster though?

>being this new

It was turned around and had lefty shit written on it iirc
Because they could only take in official Trump campaign signs

what a smug whore

There's nudes of her.

The white girl had "Fuck Trump" written on the sign

I am pro Trump, she is a little pussy, could not even snatch a sign from an unexpected cunt the first try. Then she hid behind her gay friends who also did nothing to help her. This is why you guys are all faggots, you are not pro Trump you are a pro bitch.

post em, I never saved em

as i said, what a smug WHORE

>t. beta that is mad a woman has more balls than him

Fucking turk nigger transform

this happened in the UIC pavilion (on harrison and racine) in march 2016. as early as 10 am there were fat spic women (most likely illegals) already camping out on that intersection with anti-trump signs.

between 5 and 6 pm (i believe the rally was scheduled to start at 6, then 6:30, and then it was cancelled) there was a huge group of people in the university owned parking lot directly across the uic pavilion on the other side of harrison street. this is a university owned parking lot and they did absolutely nothing to disperse them. there was even a stage in the parking lot that the leftist shits were screaming things through a megaphone. there were a bunch of them on the parking lot, and eventually they started flooding into and walking all over harrison street.

i have never in my life before seen so many fat, short cunts with bright colored hair, skinny white suburban whores walking with their pet chimps, and rich while liberals from nearby areas walking around in idiotic t-shirts and with signs.

there was also a group of three fat whores standing on a bench screaming white male privilege over and over again at the people waiting in line to get into the pavilion. the line was so long that it looped around the block.

a good bit of the people that got inside were anti-trump and planned to disrupt the rally, like the retarded white whore that got her sign ripped up. a lot of them UIC students, and the university was aware of this and did nothing to prevent it. in fact they did everything to encourage it short of explicitly stating so.

She has zero balls that is the problem, you fucking pussies would not even recognize balls if they were slapping you in the face. She grabbed a price of paper because the words hurt her feelings, and then she scurried behind her friends and refused to finish the job, hinge her saying " you hit me first". Pathetic. How about you get back on your knees and suck more testosterone out of your dads dick, you apparently were not born with enough.

>Sure does take balls to sneak up on somebody try to steal something, fail then retreat to your friends while pretending you're a victim. doesnt it?

You sound upset, Todd

POST THEM

I have the weirdest boner right now

I'm fine, nothing to complain about.

Dunno what's even going on on that webm, but I'd fuck both those girls until my cock was red.

Motherfucker you get back in this thread and deliver

I would knock her fucking teeth out.

>you fucking pussies would not even recognize balls if they were slapping you in the face.

Yeah, you're right. That's would be your area of expertise.

You are truly a coward and nigger tier

I'm amazed about her ability to swap from smiling to mad and back every other second. How in hell women do that? When men get mad, they stay mad until they calm down, but that girl is like bipolar who doesn't know how she is feeling. Freaking weird. So is she mad who is pretending to be happy or happy who is pretending to be mad?

>dude fuck this bitch
>oh she's on my side
>well, I guess it's kinda funny lol

wew what a roller coaster

They don't calm down, it is just them trying to both be tough and innocent in the moment. As the reality hits them that they could be overpowered, they use it to try to deflate things. It is sort of how they go from mad to crying when shit hits the fan.

It is my area of expertise, I have two balls between my legs and they are very nice. If you ever get tired of looking at that slit between your legs you can come over and suck on them.

i saved them ages ago but they are in one of the old meme folders and there is 100s of them in it and it takes my pc which is quite powerful fucking ages still to load all the thumbnails :(

she has a tat on her side of her waist if memory serves?

Thats all

This.

I love women
:)
They're ville little creatures, just look at those eyes and her psychotic smile

Good lad

What a whore.

We need to fix women.

She could have made a great wife.

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND!

Not white but still alright.

Slavic nips detected, though they're not always slavic, those are slavic nips to me.
Not white.

>Gotta love a broad with spunk
That's wife material.

youve never seen a vag before

Vanity, meaningless. It's all meaningless.

Fuck it. First thing I thought of.

what's her name? is she really pro-Trump?

t. Sweden

Some fat bernie whore was at a Trump rally so some 9/10 grabbed her sign and tore it up

Cuter with clothes on.
meh/10

>stormniggers want to gas this

i must breed her. seriously forgot about this waifu.

are you new?

there is way more than this. i've seen a whole imgur album of her nudes

FIND IT

all i can find are nn pictures of the same girl. pretty sure that kid is full of shit or misremembering

>i must breed her. seriously forgot about this waifu.
No way dude. She's gonna swipe left.

lol you were looking them up too. it's too bad. i think she's pretty alright

Virgin detected.

of course i was looking them up. that bitch is pretty fucking hot. you can just tell what a crazy whore she is too. shes the type of girl that would go start a fight with some slut she caught you looking at.

>She's gonna swipe left.
probably not, to be quite honest.

The girl with the sign had anti-trump shit written on the back.

Girl that ripped up the sign was actually a trump supporter.
>now you know

>swarthy med/mestiza girls

nothing comes close

>the type of girl that would go start a fight with some slut she caught you looking at.
IDK about that. My guess is she's hot enough to just dump yer ass and find someone better. Why would you be checking out other girls for with a qt like that?
You never actually have touched a pussy have you? (your sisters cat doesn't count)

this is an 18+ board kiddo

spic trump supporter lell

Worked at the Orland Park,IL Hooters. She was a huge Trump supporter.

>this is an 18+ board kiddo
So why are you here?
No one over 18 acts like you do. That hottie wouldn't waste her time with a virgin fag like you.

Your mom said not to leave the basement light on all night again.