Sup Forums supports the idea of raising a family

>Sup Forums supports the idea of raising a family
>yet Sup Forums won't settle down with a single mom and won't be a father figure for a her kid

Care to explain this?
Dont you think it's quite selfish ane inmature of you?

wtf i love cuckolding now

I'd never settle down with a single mother. The description by itself is the red flag.

Also, who's this Sup Forums guy you're talking with?

>incoming

>A white confederate promoting to take care someone else's son and have a wife who can divorce him for half anytime
Show yourself leaf kike stop hideing your flag.

not pandering to entitlement isn't 'selfish' or 'immature'

Get help vro

Being a man is an outdated and oppressive idea, Western males are liberated just like their female counterparts.

>step up to the plate left on the table

Real or...?

t. cuck

Stepping up to the plate doesn't mean a dinner plate ffs.

>2 children
>no sex drive

I ain't nearly starved enough to eat off of another man's plate.

nig or mon!................ NO maybe european kids only

>implying that Facebook tier image wasn't made by a single mother stripper

Anyways, the only excusable time to wed a single mother would be if the husband passed away. Other than that, there is absolutely no excuse to do such a disgusting and beta thing.

The only time I think it's reasonable is if she's a widow.

>1950s mindset
>single mom

Oh shit, beat me to it.

>Brother just started a relationship with a single mom
>2 kids from 2 dads
>26
>She came over to his apartment their first week of dating
>Brought the kids and dogs
>Ended up moving in in the first week
>Supposedly a veterinarian
>Said she was on vacation
>Oops nope she's un-employed
>Lied about a bunch of shit
>Has been moved in for 3 weeks with no job, 2 kids, and 2 dogs
>Brothers a cuck and won't kick them out
>She has already talked of marriage in the first week of dating
>When he met her father his first words "so your the man who's going to marry my daughter"
Jesus fucking christ. Someone send help.

>1950s mindset
>single mom

Tell me these people are self aware to realize that they are literally the least desirable females in the whole population and have absolutely no leverage or right to expect to be treated as a princess

Strong men don't eat other men's unfinished plates that they left on the table.

i want my child to be my own
i am a descendant of william penns cousin and i want my blood line to continue

>open to the idea of more kids
>just not yours

Just kill them both. Your brother is obviously passed the point of redemption after he let all of those parasites into his home.

Not looking like that, you ugly bitch

We're all just a bit Tierd

>hates tinder
>hates one night stands
>still using tinder

women are a meme

Someones gotta man up and take care of those kids. :^)

Seriously though he's been a dick to me my whole life. I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen. Hope he has fun getting bled dry. I'm washing my hands of it.

Tell me this isn't real

>step up to the plate

if the kid was older he could had died in the great war

>6'3" no exceptions
Nice resting double chin, skunk hair, and caked on makeup. I'm 6'1", but the height cunts piss me off so much.

As long as you warned him. It's ultimately his decision to make.

Listen retard, the fact that she chose a man who left, or forced a man to leave is a huge red flag. If she's STILL (rare case) worth pursuit, then she should be willing to have your children as well.

I hold nothing against people who adopt. They generally make the world a better place. But this whole "raise it as if it were your own" thing the media has kicking is horse shit. It's not your own. You should treat the child as though you were the father - but you aren't. To say that's "enough" is nonsense. The sole purpose of children is to push your lineage further into the future. Pushing your experience and wisdom is merely second best. And second place is the first person to lose.

>six things I could never do without
>lists five

Yeah. People love eating leftovers.

>Dont you think it's quite selfish

Yes. Good for us. Men need to take care of themselves. Feminist society definitely won't help us.

she doesn't even require a date to put out
getting laid for sure

I don't want to because I would rather have a woman to myself rather than deal with kids and father that aren't of my own clan.

>Don't you think it's "X" of you?

I don't know. Maybe. Don't care

Gonna be real with you.. I married a woman I've known since 7th grade. We are 30 now. I had two kids from a prior so did she (two girls). The father is not in the picture and if he was I'd get real tired of beating his ass everyday but regardless it probably wouldn't work out if he was. It also wouldnt work out if she would have had boys. I'd probably come down with the cinderella effect and beat them relentlessly. I've dated more than my share of females and it's hard to find one that fits for you. She happens to be perfect for me and redpilled to the extreme. We got four kids total in our household but I couldnt imagine being without my wife. It doesnt work for everyone but there are some situations where you can make it work. You faggots can say what you want but I got four kids all blonde with blue eyes getting the redpill treatment. At least Im doing my part for our race.

Would settle down with a single mom so long as the children were abandoned to someone else. I have no desire to raise someone else's seed

I only love my children because they are of my design. Otherwise I would dislike them as I do any child outside my house or an one we have ties with.

>50s mindset
>here's muh boob!

Almost none of these are real. Think critically for a bit and you'd see that.

This one's not so bad. Being a single mother of one child at 30 isn't like the early 20s with multiple children who's profile is nothing but attitude and ego.

It's hard to believe she hasn't found someone. There must be a catch.

>redpilled to the extreme

Read between the lines

>the past 10 years have been bad

You're a freak with an unstable domestic situation. Our race doesn't want you.

you've never been on tinder have you

all trolling aside, i tried to tell myself "just have sex with enough sluts until you can no longer judge a girl for having a few dicks before yours, then you'll be able to find a wife". lmao i can't even get an erection for roasties tho..i've tried fucking at least 4 sluts and i just don't want to. if a virgin doesn't find me somehow, it looks like i am being forced into a life of celibacy. oh well.

>I've fucked 60 different guys in less than a year
>but I don't want to fuck you

Yeah that makes me interested

> our race

I don't want to be a part of the nigger race either so this is mutual

muh horse

This chick has the sexual market place value of Enron.

Go on any dating app or site. Don't have any firearms around you.

>step up to the plate
Baseball
>left on the table
Kitchen

When will women realize baseball plates do not go on tables?

>my kids
>my kids
>my kids
>my kids
>MY KIDS
>My KIDS

no wonder men are running away from marriage

I would only help raise the child of a woman who's kid is the same ethnicity as me and religion too.

>We are 30 now
good luck with that lasting more than another year or two

>My mother is disabled
how low can you go, declaring yourself as a caretaker? That's worse than autismbux

I think some of these can be considered failed women when they become so undateble

the guy who stepped up to the plate is a
dumbfaq. stop supporting traps.

>I want a sucker to marry me so I can stay at home and do 1 hour of chores and go on Facebook all day and get fat.

>Mastrophobia

>As long as you have a plan for me
A bullet in the back of the head

>This one's not so bad. Being a single mother of one child at 30 isn't like the early 20s with multiple children who's profile is nothing but attitude and ego.
Yeah she might have dated some asshole who beat her. It wouldn't be her fault. But you never can tell.

It's important that society once again rightly shames women for having birth out of wedlock. It is a social disease

That metaphor is more mixed than the single mother's kid.

Exactly... either:

> 1. The mother was ready and thought seriously about it and decided to have a kid with a guy and he fucked off for no fault of her own
she is a very bad judge of character and probably irrational or stupid to have misjudged the guy

> 2. the mother didn't plan it and the guy fucked off
doubly bad. you don't want a mother like that for your child with no responsibility. avoid!

> 3. The mother and father planned it and both were up-standing people. The father died.
Still not my thing to look after someone elses kids. But this is the only situation where it would be acceptable.

> 4. It was planned and the father had every intention of staying, but the women did something so inedibly bad that he felt he had no choice but to leave the relationship. (he would still be involved in his kids lives though)
Here is the massive red flag.

If she didn't choose a guy like that avoid her.

If she did choose a guy like that and he left anyway... avoid her.

>stay at home mom
>single

How? No....don't answer that

the parasite is living off the $$$ her baby daddy has to pay., lmao that she thinks she is worthy of a 1950's lifestyle. this bitch will end up in a gutter with a son that hates her guts.

>But you never can tell.
As a 20 year old that works too many hours to go out much, online dating is soul crushing when you realize just how few decent prospective mates are left within my age group.
Most profiles for women under 30 are just littered with red flags. Most mention needing to be taken care of (spoiled freeloader with nothing to contribute to the rent/tuition I have to burden) or listing off a long series of arbitrary shallow requirements you have to meet before they'll even message you back.

Thank you for your post user. This is a safe place where everyone can come with their own ideas so we are glad to have you, unfortunately it looks like you are a shill paid to post ridiculous and obviously poorly thought out bait. While its important for you to havea safe space to post this kind of bullishit, you should'tt expect a warn reception. It might be better for you to put your paid agendas aside and engage in a free discourse about these ideas with your fellow world citizens. In the ineterim can you lease fuck off back to the shit hole you came from and come back when you have something to say?

Thanks much.

>Almost none of these are real.

Kek. You need to lurk moar faggot!

Thats a strong statement.

Reminder that this is 1000% the fault of government-focused welfare.

You think this dumbass cunt has the ability to act like this without government money? Fuck no. Without welfare this lil hoe would be on her knees, begging ANY man to take care of her and her illegitimate spawn.

Reminder that the majority of welfare goes to women "and children" (aka the single mommies who own the kids).

Reminder that your tax dollars subsidize this.

Reminder that she would have been forced to make it work with her husband or find an actual good father to reproduce with.

Reminder that welfare is the opposite of evolution and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

This one isn't, see "posted less than a minute ago"

>single mom

This