Jews 'could die out by next century'

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

web.archive.org/web/20170307233457/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html

....yet they seem predisposed trying to destroy the white man instead of saving themselves.

>jews dying out
not without taking the ship down with them

>samson option

Bullshit.

They have until 2050 until Arabs outpopulate Israel and they have been getting their chess pieces ready for physical removal.

An outside force will not do them in either because of the Samson Option

Not this century?

Feels bad, man.

>assimilating Jews who have an average IQ of 115 into white race
Sounds good

>Posts a 21 year old article
>Which is solely talking about the British Jewish community
>From a religious Jew's perspective about how the future generations will be there, they'll just be intermixed and not religious.

Be honest, how far did you get into the article before shitting it out here? 2 lines? 3? Just the headline?

Any problems involving the Euro whites is compounded a thousands of times worst for Jews.

Of course, the slime at the top don't give a fuck about the common Jew any more than the Euro.

Bred out, user, bred.

They're going the way of the dodo.

The only ones that'll survive genetically are the ultra religious ones in enclaves like the Amish

>Implying we can't disarm the nukes or intercept them halfway

>implying that modern Jews aren't Muslims in disguise

massive amounts of interbreeding + no new blood to cleanse the process and keep their genes going on = imminent death in the next few generations

Kikes don't have kids like niggers and muslims do. Hell even whites have more kids than the kikes. In a few generations Israel will have a population problem and will have to invite outsiders in for enriching.

Exactly what I said. They have decades before that happens and Jews or not they are easily the most likely country to physically remove.

How anyone thinks a nuclear powered ethnostate that has not had a leftist win the PM position since the 70s is going outbred is beyond me.

Survived thousands of years in diaspora but they will not survive this. Yeah right. About as likely as leftists being right about Russia.

>ALL THE JEWS ARE DEAD

No, you can't. Study what a nuclear triad is.

What would Sup Forums choose:

>all Jews exterminated forever
>nearly all Jews exterminated, except for a handful of them to keep in zoos

Orthodox Jews are outbreeding Reform Jews. Reform Jews have less kids and when they do, it's with goy have the time.

Orthodox Jews have always been less of a threat. They're more stupid and less degenerate than Reform Jews,and aren't pushing Third World immigration and Cultural Marxism.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Along with the rest of organized religion, I hope.

Bye.

But what will become of the billionaire Zionist kikes that don't believe in god like Zuckerberg? I guess having zero half chinese kids isn't helping his situation.

psychopathic little cunts are going to breed with white people, and its gonna be harder to tell them apart

Orthodox Jew here. Tired of being lumped in with those commies. We are smarter. We are the right wing of judaism.

We run Israel and the left runs the diaspora because they gtfo.

Read up on the brilliant Meir "Give every jew a .22" Kahane. He would be rolling in his grave at these lefties.

>We are the right wing of judaism

so there's a quasi-satanic branch of judaism that it's in charge of everything, as we well know it?

You Jews need to stop trying to destroy the white people then you won't have problems.

You mean those lefties? Yeah most of them do not even believe in God. They stand for nothing.

Think what you like about my religion but we are not a threat to you. It would be in the best interest of whites to distinguish between left and right wing jews and ally with the righties. We do not even like racemixing.

Look at the countries around Israel. All Kebab. We could be achieving great things. Shit deport all Jews to Israel, even me. The leftists will get shot down for the traitors they are. I am logical enough to know cucks like Jake Tapper do not represent your race. You should be intelligent enough to distinguish as well.

You need to purge them for your own good. They will destroy your culture and your people just as they destroy all others.

I agree with you. I am an exception to the rule but for the most part righties live in Israel lefties live in the US. We cannot purge from across the world.

I sympathize with your position as unfortunately my people (racially not politically) control the top brass of the Democrat party and academia. Going after the righties though is a mistake. Just like you Sup Forumsacks saw yourselves get reactionary in the past few years so are Jews on the right. We get called communists and it fuels animosity. It is as if the Jewish Right is the silenced voice outside Israel.

We'd better import more refugees into Israel!

They're not going to genetically survive.

Arabs and Euros will swamp their genetics, and the specific Semitic ancestry will have zero biological effect other than a less than 1 percent note in history (until going to 0).

They just don't have the numbers.

OOOOYYY VEYYYY
ITS ANUDDAAAAA SHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I would like to note how many times people said Jews would not survive. It is like saying Trump will get impeached. People keep saying it and it never happens.

The thing here is that they're buying the egalitarianism BS all the same.

Jews are intermixing in record numbers outside of Israel.

It'll only be the devout "racist" ones that'll survive genetically in any decent numbers.

Israel will go exactly the way of the Jews in the West.

They "survived" so far by sticking together and being racist. They've changed.

>can't save your people
>take everyone down with you

>Buying egalitarianism

No the difference is that Jewish intermixing is not with Arabs but different kinds of Jews for example Ashkenazi and Sephardic marriages.

The idea is to make the Jewish race whole again. It is not quite the same as say, whites and dindus.

I don't get it. What's the endgame here, exactly?

The real Jews, who know the Law and keep it, have huge families. They'll be just fine.

The diaspora globalists who are Jews in name only are the ones who are dying out, taking nothing of value with them.