Jews? Don't make me laugh mate. You need to deep digger than that if you want to fine out who truly rules over you...

Jews? Don't make me laugh mate. You need to deep digger than that if you want to fine out who truly rules over you. Top tip. They aren't from here.

>Talk about reptilians and Illuminati

>People will probably look at you strangely but that's all

>Talk about the Jewish control

>Lose your job and never have a decent job ever again, and possibly get arrested in many countries

David Icke is truly underrated

Saying the holocaust never happened or saying that the jews should be all gassed, which is what ususlly leads to your examples, is not talking about Jewish control.

This. If you want to know who rules you, find out who you can't criticize.

Dude if you have a decent job and start talking about Neo Conservative influence in U.S. foreign policy or promotion of homosexuality and interracial marriage in Jewish controlled media you are going to get fucking fired.

This is the only group of people beyond reproach in most countries. This has been so heavily conditioned into people that they become physically upset in many cases from even hearing mild criticisms of Jews.

the guy has arguments but at some point he goes full reptilian.
people hypothesized reptile is codename for Jew.

David Icke= BBC damage control

He was installed into the collective conscious as a batshit crazy "conspiracy theorist" who whore purple jumpsuits and said that the queen was a fucking Lizard. His shit about elite pedophile rings operating in the upper echelons of royalty and government becomes null and void when people already think you're crazy. Anyone giving this man praise is a faggot.

David Icke literally worked for the BBC, the same BBC that covered up for Saville. BBC is a pedophile organization, pic related.

>David Icke= BBC damage control

Nice try faggot, we all owe David Icke a huge apology and a pint.

What is this?
What's the back story to it?

They are all clones, grown in artificial wombs. They don't have souls. They transgender them from an early age, so they are unable to procreate naturally. They do this to maintain purity of their bloodlines.

Just showed up one day randomly on the monarchs website and was promptly taken down and retracted but not b4 screen ahots and the internet saved it. This is just one of mANY stories of people seeing these "bluebloods" for what they really are.

Are you trying to tell us the Emperor is a Sith Lord? Don't be stupid, the Sith were a species that died our eons ago. He's human like you and me.

Aliums are not real, they're just a government meme

I used to think the exact same thing, until one night, when I was sleeping...

Thanks.

I remember picrelated answering a listener question related to it. At the time I didn't know that it was this the listener was asking about.

David Icke has named the Jew plenty of times and is a defender of Norman Finklestein.

He uses reptilians as a substitute.

He means the Jewish elite.

>deep digger than that if you want to fine out who truly rules
>another "not the jews" thread
The jews are making these threads literally every day, now that Frank is done for.

It' the jews, it always was the jews, BBC kike david icke is disinfo and discredit.

Kek. Obviously shoppped garbage.

not obvious, ((Icke))) says things like this, so-and-so is an actual reptile, they turn into a human when youre watching then they turn back.

He says the moo is a seret alien base, bradcasting mind contro radio waves from a labyrinth of underground lunar transmitters ala the matrix.

Kike discredit campaign, so anyone who names the jew looks like this guy, and fewer people name the jew, no it's the reptile.

Fuck off reptilian shill. Always post in threads saying it's the jews to hide from the real truth!

I used to like listening to conspiracy people like David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell etc. I got really tired of them. I see through their bullshit now.

kek unless you're serious, read
But maybe the reason you'll get fired for naming the jew is thats one step closer to naming the alien lizard, and bringing down the NWO.

Piss off Schlomo

no, he quite literally means reptillian entities

Christianity? Don't be silly mate. The son of God was born of a virgin to save our souls? What a crock of shit.