Black people have fried chicken and watermelon. But what is the whitest food you can think of?

Black people have fried chicken and watermelon. But what is the whitest food you can think of?

I'll start: Tuna Fish Sandwich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfWnQX619Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=_82CVxDTAns
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucumber_sandwich
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JuustoleipƤ. You even dunk it in your coffee.

Pierogies.

Put it on white bread with no crust, and we're good.

Any salad that doesn't use a mayo based dressing, especially if it's "fancy", mango balsamic dressing or the like.

tuna fish in your macaroni & cheese

Cheez Its, for some reason niggers really hate them. I've only seen white people eating them ever.

Ham pot pie (pa dutch style)

Caviar.

Quiche?

kale. it tastes like cat piss but white hipsters buy it because it is the gastronomic equivalent of listening to crappy 70's rock on vinyl and drinking PBR.

Pizza. Sandwiches. Pies. Stew. Pretty much any kind of food that doesn't involve drowning the meal in spices or oil.

Salmon and blueberry

goldfish are better than cheez its

My wife is white and for thanksgiving we went to her brothers for dinner at his family's bullshit glueten free house ...they were eating Fucking Roasted cauliflower, cold sweet potatoes with no butter and the dryest most unseasoned turkey i have ever eaten and watery,milky ass Mac And Cheese which was also unseasoned. As a black man that was the whitest most depressing Thanksgiving i ever had

Cheese. Fuckers put it on everything. Even other cheese.

This.

I cannot believe people eat that shit when fishies exist.

ah yeah boi, pa dutch stuff
amish macaroni salad

Why the fuck do yanks say Tuna-fish?

The fact you are talking about a fish is already implied, just say fucking tuna.

Avocado toast.

You should've married a woman from the south then, thats what you get for fucking yankee pussy.

meatloaf

funny enough, I've never noticed and probably most people don't even think about it. this is going to bother me now

>they don't have tuna cows in Oz
Sad.

medium rare tenderloin steak. Bc we can afford it

>Black people have fried chicken
Fried chicken was invented by the Scottish niggers invented the lizard on a stick and mud cookies

Borscht and vinegrete

Apparently you don't know Mike Tyson:
youtube.com/watch?v=BfWnQX619Fo

Implying slavs are not niggers

>Gluten free
Well there's your problem
Also nice b8

>beef stroganoff
>salt and vinegar chips
>quality cuts of meat

Tuna-Mayo Sandwich.

We southerners say juny-fish. A juny-fish sammich with a hard boiled egg is damn good eating out in the hay field I'll tell you what. Maybe you're a bigot.

Avocado toast.

Sage.

>U r gay

He is probably using a proxy. I never heard anyone around here saying tuna fish sandwich. Just tuna sandwich

Roast chicken/lamb/beef with rosemary and thyme roast veggies

I had goldfish in my school as a snack and they always taste like shit. Completely ruined it for me. Cheez-its are good but there are these crackers in a green wrapper that are fucking amazing. Think they gave them out when you order soups at restaurants

Full English/Irish breakfast. It's basically a Muslim repellent.

Why are watermelon and fried chicken black things?

also
youtube.com/watch?v=_82CVxDTAns

Pretty sure Europeans invented breaded fried chicken.

Shepherds pie

I did a nice egg salad sandwich the other day. I was looking for something cooler for lunch because of the summer time. It turned out pretty good. Protip: Don't eat the mix right after you've made it. The mayo needs to settle in with everything else. It's too tangy if you don't wait. So make it before hand, not the day you wanna eat it.

Slavs are not niggers. They actually know how to use a firearm.

Tomato sandwich

Dunno about the fried chicken but the watermelon thing comes from plantation owners growing watermelons alongside the crops slaves used to farm. It was an inexpensive way of feeding them and quenching their thirst.

Deviled eggs. Give me gas but damn they're good eatin'

I was actually going to make shepherd's pie tonight, but opted for green beans and cabbage rolls. Moving shepherd's pie to Wednesday. Steaks for the 4th, of course.
Pic related is chicken bacon ranch pasta and mashed sweet potatoes

>black people have fried chicken and watermelon
nigger, those aren't even black foods : those are foods niggers try to claim as theirs, then get mad when you notice : I'm white and I like both

Still, I would say egg dishes.

Umm tuna casserole? Great stuff. Gotta have peas in it though.

used to be sauerkraut and bratwurst

Forgot pic

Fermented bovine lactate fluid

Nogga you just made my day. I fuckin live off tuna sandwiches. Glad to know I'm embracing white culture.

I'll throw in peanut butter crackers in the mix.

Sorbet.

Head cheese

Cheez its are better goldfish hardly taste cheesey

Doubt it. I've heard the term "tuna fish" a lot, in American movies/TV shows.

I love me some kraut n' kielbasa. I'm of German origion so it makes sense. Throw in some fancy mustard and god damn that's some good eatin'

"spaghetti" that consists of cheap Ragu sauce and 1 dollar noodles

Tuna sandwiches are a white thing? I've been eating those all my life.
Falling for the (((white bread))) Jew.

freedom fries

Nigger toes

Anything with avocados.

Here me out. I know where they're grown, but only white people really eat that shit.

Black people love wheat bread and hot pastrami sandwiches for some reason. White people love white bread with turkey and avocados.

I worked at a deli in hs, those who ordered either were true 9/10 times an order walked through the door.

add an onion slice and it's one of my favourite summer sandwiches

I'll go a few ingredients further and say a Caprese sandwich

It's the best fucking thing in the world if you toast it until the mozzarella is gooey.

Get on my level, niggers.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucumber_sandwich

Spice is degenerate. Its about agitating the senses and getting pleasure from it. Don't get defensive when niggers make fun of White people for not liking some foods. Embrace it White man

Cheese Nips > Cheez-its
Why the fuck niggers get shit about fried chicken and watermelon? Never understood that. Fried chicken and watermelon are delicious. Grape kool aid, too. Who doesn't like shitting green shits?

Cheese

Could be a dialect thing. Just like what I call grinders, other people call hoagies.

Sounds like some shit a serial killer would eat. Is that what you are, Brian?

black people have kale, its called collard greens

>what kind of dinner you want senpai
>give me the "starving peasant trying to cram caloric density into a brick"

Your black skin forces you to be democrat right? Fucking identity politics

I was thinking of making a Tomato and Mozzarela salad, but this look better as a sandwich. Do I have to toast the whole thing cause I wanted to make this as a cold dish since it's summer time. Also, can I preslice the tomato and mozzarella and just take them out each day to make enough for a sandwich?

Nigger detected.

I told a black chick that fried chicken was invented by the Scottish and she refused to believe that it wasnt Africans, even after she looked it up
Blacks have an odd relationship with fried chicken

Fairy bread.

maybe they are club crackers

Egg salad sandwich

corned beef hash

Shrimp sandwich

Michigan checking in, we call it a tuna fish sandwich. Fuck if I know why. Maybe it's a midwest thing?

Bologna with tomato and a small pinch of salt

A lot of people just eat them cold, it's all preference.

I wouldn't suggest pre-slicing the tomato, but you're fine to pre-slice the mozzarella.

Just make sure you add the pesto, don't puss out.

anything not bought with food stamps

Chicken salad, jeez, theres no tuna inland!

not only is this the nastiest thing of all time but it is the whitest (cuck white not destroy rome white) thing ever

I fucking love Mayonnaise and other various white foods like Pasta salad, Tuna sandwiches, and chilled hard-boiled eggs, but for some reason shit like egg salad sandwiches and deviled eggs utterly disgust me and make me wretch.

I get that mayonnaise is made from egg yolks and mixing eggs with mayo makes perfect sense but for some reason it justs makes me want to kill myself when it enters my mouth.

It's frustrating because I really do love mayonnaise a whole fucking lot, and I should be able to enjoy it with anything.

Yeah, these things. Just so good.

Pimento cheese sandwiches. Macaroni salad. Pickled eggs. Pink salad or jello salad. Crumpets.
Tea sandwiches, especially cucumber. Petit fours. Chicken salad sandwiches.

Sloppy Joe Sandwich

Chicken salad with pesto, tzatsiki, olives etc. You feel like a patrician when eating it.

Shepards pie can be amazing though.

All the greatest chefs are white.
Niggers bread and deep fry just about everything or drown it in low buck hot sauce.
Soul food is for fat, poor slobs.