Molyneux is now a liability, and thus should be disavowed

We all know what Molly did, and we can no longer afford to keep him.

No one honestly believes that Moly is a strong debater- but that's fine. He bolstered the Trump movement. And now Trump is elected.

Ask yourself what purpose Molymeme is serving you now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U
youtube.com/watch?v=69wbxW6YEdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0avKkx76-Nc
defoo.org/
theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtu.be/69wbxW6YEdQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131478390/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131315709/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120797395/
youtube.com/watch?v=odh5KEK8dbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, kike.

>We all know what Molly did

What did he do?

Nothing, leaf is just being a faggot as usual.

You will not divide us. Begone.

brought arguments to a conversation
fucking asshole

kikes shills and CIA trying to tear us apart from moly

this. I don't even know 'what Moly did' desu, besides being his usual cringey wacky self.

Every day for the last few days
Summer is always long.

The trolling never stops here, moly is one of /ourguys/.

Fuck you. Bill Whittle may be /my favorite/ but Molymeme is definitely/our guy/.
Purge all crypto commies

To all the retards crying shill and kike
I wouldn't be surprised molymeme himself was making those threads, to create a polarizing effect where you defend him out of spite like good pavlovian bitches
You're still a douchebag stephen

He literally showed himself on this board after the Cuthimoffgate
You know that since you've been here for quite a while, right ?

REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U

a fucking leaf

nothing, this thread is made by a leaf

>paul town
Known semite

molymeme is the best gateway drug and almost certainly a closeted /ourguy/

spooky

Sage desu kiss yourself maple rake man?

I was taking a break from him for a while after the election. His rhetoric and doomsday tone was a bit overplayed.

I've recently begun to listen again and I'm liking him more. I also appreciate his move away from the 45-60 minute videos to the 15-30 minute videos. I watch most of my youtube while eating dinner.

saged anyway.

I guess the time has come.

Who is gonna do what needs to be done?

fuck. you. shareblue.

>Molyneux is now a liability
>implying

he literally shilled for ethno nationalism youtube.com/watch?v=69wbxW6YEdQ from 18 onward but sure fag whatever you say

>Goldy's lips.

>he literally shilled for ethno nationalism
Unironically segregating on instructions from MolyJew.

What do you have against Moly that you feel the need to post this every single day?

I kno

What's the problem with that?

She's perfect.

>actually liking (((Molyneux)))

my problem is OP claim is a liability when he's clearly not ?

He has a very unnatural smile. I think he's practices in the mirror for a long time but he cannot smile naturally. he is mental

>why do you aggressively advocate against U MolyJew?
She reason why a fireman uses a hose instead of a bucket.

O all good, I thought you were stating he was a liability because of his overt ethnonationalism.

What did he do OP?

I don't watch his videos anyways. Even if he is intelligent he is terrible at being concise. What sort of ego-maniac thinks I am going to watch a 30 MINUTE VIDEO of him doing free form thought exploration on a topic. Even in podcast form he would be unbearable. If you can't get your point across in 5 minutes you're bad.

He gave Gad Saad a blowjob at a playground. It was caught on the security camera.

At the very least, hes not afraid to at least call out the jews on some issues, even if not on everything. Thats farther than most will go.

Molly runs a cult along with his wife CHRISTINA PAPADOPOULOS MOLYNEUX.
This is a low quality video but it gives you a window into Molys role breaking up of families or DeFOOing.
youtube.com/watch?v=0avKkx76-Nc

>If you can't get your point across in 5 minutes you're bad.
This sentence is everything wrong with society today.

Moly's cult Site.
defoo.org/

>Doing what a leaf tells me to do
Based Molynuke

5 minutes is enough to explain a concept.
And concepts can be combined to explain any phenomena.
Unless you see explaining many new concepts, then 30 minutes is not required.

That thing, you know

Breaking up families is a classic cult leader tactic. It isolates the subject and increases the cult leader's control over him/her. Molly & his wife are dedicated to breaking up families at the slightest sign of family discord. He exaggerates the "evil parents" thingy and acts like a classic cult leader.
Even though his wife is also participant in this DeFOO cult now, I suspect that she is also one of his DeFOOing victims given that she has DeFOOed and is now completely under his control.

In 2012, the College of Psychologists of Ontario found Molyneux's spouse, a licensed psychologist who cut off contact with her parents, "guilty of professional misconduct" because she used Molyneux's podcast "to counsel people to emulate her and sever ties with their families"–to "deFOO"
theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/

Molygate

is this fake?

No. He actually runs a cult. He encourages people, especially young 18-19 year old kids to ditch their parents and support him financially. He is a classic cult leader who uses technology to screw peoples lives and make them his followers.

he tells people who are in abusive relationships (yes, that includes family relationships) to think for themselves and leave to start an actually health family with someone else. The only people lives' this screws over are the abusers, and they are right to get screwed on for being assholes

and then molymeme just asks for donations, not even payments. c'mon m8

He manipulates young kids in thinking that they are victims of their parents. Every young kid has some issues with their parents, but going from there to DeFOOing is often not the right course of action. Especially on the advise of a Pseudo-Psychologist on YouTube who recommends this extreme DeFOOing step as a standard solution all of these young kid's issues.

You havent ever seen a Molymeme video

100% real.

Oh I have seen plenty of his half baked shit. I know when he mixes half truths and complete lies to convince low IQ people like you that he is some kind of a genius.
By the way. I have a PhD in Engineering and a measured IQ of 147. So I know how to think for myself.

Not an argument

I genuinely don't understand what you're so upset about. Telling young adults to be independent is bad? Telling them they don't have to suffer abuse is bad?

Yes I know DeFOOing not always the right solution, but it is a solution always available as a last resort, which is extremely important for leverage to people who are abused that think they have absolutely no options. Not to mention, that he can only give advise, not force people. Those young adults that fuck up their own DeFOO do so at their own risk, at their own decision.

But a proper DeFOO can still be extremely valuable and can't be ignored -- which is molymeme's message. He's not telling young adults to just DeFOO at every little thing, he is telling them that DeFOO is again always an option and that's goddamn something to people who have nothing and are dependent.

I valid response to >You havent ever seen a Molymeme video

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD YOU PATHETIC LEAF

>STOP POSTING THIS THREAD YOU PATHETIC LEAF

> spend 10 minutes creating post
> consume untold minutes by simply copying and pasting

That time mollymeme asked a Jew why Israel doesn't take in migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

He is similar to that girl who egged on her boyfriend into committing suicide. He takes advantage of young & emotional people, egging them into taking an extreme and unnecessary steps. All based on an exaggerated feeling of Victimhood and this mistaken belief that their only option is DeFOOing.

for some people, DeFOO actually is their only option though. And since molymeme is an ancap, in no way does he advocate for the use of violence like what you seem to suggest

(you)

>ad hom
>im a genius
Ok buddy.

Kek, I was about to post this. I post it every time I see (((someone))) trying to assassinate his character.

>College of Psychologists of Ontario
Let me guess, they're the same guy saying that trans and faggots are perfectly sane.
kys

Oh its this thread again

Saged

This thread seems very familiar.
How about you fuck off kike.

The guy on the phone in that clip sounds like the Jew from Family Guy

came to post this

Lest we forget!

>Moly has a guest on his show that directly exposes Cultural Marxism
>suddenly he's being targeted by ShareBlue
Really makes my almonds mean by this?

Link?
Criticizing the frankfurt school does not forgive his other qualities.

>We all know what Molly did

No, we don't...

Tell us.... LEAF!

>Moly's cult Site.
>defoo.org/
Jesus Christ, that's creepy as hell.

>falling for obvious baits
No wonder Shareblue loves this board.

The shill threads on Sup Forums are so obvious, yet all you fuckers continue to reply to them without a sage as if you didn't know any better.

It does make sense for people in a legitimately abusive relationship to go through that process. Be that a romantic or parental relationship.
It's not like he's telling you to move to Guatamala and move into a compound or ingest poisons to escape your abusive relationships. The man is obviously applying the NAP to relationships ansld says as much himself.

Did you see the "letters from his brother" and all the other shit? It's clearly written by Molyneux just like those comments under his video with a fake female name.

Who cares.This weak bait can't even sway plebbit fags.

I agree. But how?

youtu.be/69wbxW6YEdQ

>this thread AGAIN
>1 post by this ID
>a fucking leaf

couldn't sage this shit harder

I'm still her Desu.

Phoneposting.

Agree. Would be cult leader.

This thread has been posted multiple times over the past few days. You're a fucking shill. Get out.

> 15min videos
Good to know! This thread was worth reading. No sage!

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

I despised this idiot, but I am somewhat reconsidering now.

Being so new you think a) anyone will believe you b) anyone will care.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131478390/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131315709/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120797395/

Really makes you think

Makes me cringe whenever someone says "not an argument" unironically

Introduction to My Cult Experience in Freedomain Radio
youtube.com/watch?v=odh5KEK8dbs