Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1888515
youtube.com/watch?v=yjsc6TCLQZg
hooktube.com/watch?v=yjsc6TCLQZg
youtube.com/watch?v=0bSUf_bv73Q&
youtube.com/watch?v=pDttNl3KehQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuggg. have to admire journalists for never revealing their sources, even when threatened.

"Journalists"

I love how in-depth they're going when all that happened was Trump laughing at a meme Spicer showed him.

>lying has consequences
Traditional media is dying
F

Also, people have called for this forever, you're just now starting to see it because people have a direct public way of messaging you via social media.

Watch out some unhinged guy may shoot up a congressional baseball practice.

Something tells me a majority of these """""""""journalists""""""""" write for their own Wordpress LGBT/BLM blogs they promote on Instagram and Twitter. Fuck both of those sites for verifying literally who's.

thats because they make it up most the time.

Because most of the time, they have no sources and if they reveal this fact, their career is over.

Less than a month ago some Bernie bro loon shot up Republicans at a baseball practice. But some day some loon from the right may do the same thing to a journalist. These "might happens" are way more serious that "did happens".

Oh no!

someone send him this

They are nowhere as scared as they deserve to be.

THOSE LIBERAL FAGGOTS HAVE BEEN LYING TO US FOR DECADES!

THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR FLESH TWISTED FROM THEIR BONES!

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM!

THEY SHOULD BE TURNED INTO ARMLESS, LEGLESS WORMS AND MADE TO EAT THEIR FOOD FROM DOG BOWLS!

>Trump's gif
>being told will die in civil war
cause and effect not needed

>spend months encouraging active, bloody, violent resistance because PLOMBULD DRAMUFHH
>several leftist mouthpiece celebrities make literal or implied threats to the President's life to the applause of the left until their careers are destroyed
>Shakespeare in the Park literally redoes Julius Caesar as the Murder of Donald Trump in Effigy
>all this after spending 2 years lying through your teeth at every opportunity about Donald Trump and "MUH RUSSIA" "MUH TAXES" oh and does anyone else remember that they tried to literally Cosby Trump a MONTH before the Election and suddenly that story has completely vanished from not only sight, but from the minds of leftists everywhere

>surprised when there's a backlash
>YOU CANT DO THIS ONLY WE ARE ALLOWED TO OPENLY CALL FOR VIOLENCE AND MURDER
>STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF GOYIM. ACCEPT GLOBALIST RULE AND DIVERSITY

If I see the Day of the Rope, I will literally set fire to and roast marshmallows over the corpse of Wolf Blitzer with my son.

>Jared Yates Sexton
>3 names
>took his wife's name in marriage
>literal cuck

This is the future they chose.

>the media is now taking Sup Forums shitposting 100% seriously
day of the rope when?

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg

They don't know or care who their sources are.

Pic related still baffles me to this day. How was it even possible in a professional environment that they ran with and aired a story, including a tech (((expert))) without doing so much as a Google search?

Because "a person familiar with X's way of thinking" is completely made up

Prepping the narrative for a false flag
Liberals will already have it fully ingrained in their mind to blame Trump when some lowly washed up CNN head gets Clinton'd

>taking your wife's name

Is this true? What a fag

>CNN, one of the biggest news corporations in the world, is resorting to the same tactics used by Kotaku during the Gamergate 'scandal'

I guess when they poured oestrogen in the water they forgot to immunise themselves.

((())) wish we could do this to jounalists. sadly we dont live in shitty ass mexico where that happens on the reg. does anyone have the jeb bush getting shaved by trump meme?

>tfw unhinged individual

The lugenpresse getting what they deserve.

Germany and France wouldn't have been irreversibly destroyed if it weren't for the communist fourth estate. If it's us or them, it won't be my neck hanging from an overpass

Because they aren't as smart as they claim to be despite being very verbose and having a nice education.

Now Pepsi Presents: The Resistance is worried about a civil war?

Liar calls media liars and alt fags believe him. Youre all in a cult

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1888515

here is his rate my professor lads

We should go lynch the journalists, though. They have been working diligently for years to destroy the United States. For the survival of our people we must kill the traitors.

He has a point you know.

I do believe a great many people want to do violence to journalists. Maybe it is because those journalists routinely insult and put down the hayseeds, hicks, hillbillies, rednecks, goombas, Mary and Joe six pack, and other Deplorables. Now the Deplorables are out for blood. The journalists brought this on themselves.

Good. They made themselves into targets of their own volition.

Have a Pepsi and keep fighting The Man In The High Tower!

They have committed crimes that have gotten people killed with their lies.

BURN THEM ALL!

It's true. Every night I've been practicing where to stab on my lifesize doll of Wolf Blitzer

>b-but that play wasn't performed by the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES
>drumpkkkf should be held to a higher standard than the left
>sips cum

>Georgia fucking Southern

A school for retards.

Come on, Rebels, we're going to defeat Voldemort!!!

Would anyone actually be upset if his delusion became reality?

good! fuck em. hope the second one does kick off.

They are more than terrified they are drenched in their own irony.

>trump is what made us realize the MSM lies to us
Whatever you say shill

This, desu.
We're not talking about the media fibbing a little bit about a Trump policy. They literally called him Hitler and they literally called his voters Nazis and they literally said he fucked a kid. There is no such thing as 'journalism' anymore and Tabloid Talmudics do not deserve anything close to the title.

If only there were multiple instances of CNN being caught lying about things significant and not...

Yes they will be first to be killed but not because of Trump. The more you make the more likely you will be a target in a civil war. Also the better than thou attitude dies swiftly when facing an unleashed alpha.

OY VEYY ITS ANNUDA SHOAH

This reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=yjsc6TCLQZg

"alt-right" attack on (((Weinstein)))

>shooting, hanging, beating (((journalists))) to death
he's not wrong pol

>ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1888515
It seems like students grade their professor based on level of fun and attractiveness
So University is for sex and fun, even in class

BURN THE JOURNALISTS!

JOURNALISTS MUST PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

FLENZE THE FLESH FROM THEIR BONES!

>unarchived MSNBC
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=yjsc6TCLQZg

There has been multiple threats to trumps life due to fake news lies.

It's just adult daycare for the most part.

Not me, majority of them are probably CIA niggers

>this is real
what was it before? a fuckin game?

It literally can't since journalists don't exist anymore. These are just propaganda actors.

It is really looking like they are going to pull another false flag with this, likely in the style of the Comet Ping Pong "shooter". We should be constantly pointing this out before it happens and screen capping the posts. We need all hands on deck!

The US MSM is lucky they are not assassinated in the streets while being broadcast worldwide.

let me fix that. They are wallowing in the wallows of their terrifying denial. Its almost ironic how everything is devolving as if its done on purpose just to poke at them for poking at others while trying to be humble about it.

they wonder why they'll be targeted IF Trump is assassinated and civil war goes down
youtube.com/watch?v=0bSUf_bv73Q&

>THESE JOURNALISTS ARE TERRIFIED AFTER TODAY Sup Forums
Last I checked, a wack-job shot up a bunch of republicans at a baseball practice....Why are they scared again? I actually expect preemptive strikes again by the left in their typical agenda....Attack, disavow attacker, feign fear...repeat as news cycles permit.

>journalists are pretending to be scared of memes again

What is this, 2016?

capped my man

KILL ALL JOURNALISTS!

TEAR THEM APART IN THE STREETS!

THEY MUST PAY FOR DECADES OF CORRUPTION AND LIES!

SMOTE THEIR RUIN ON THE STREETS!

They better watch out. Our patience has its limits. One day we will shut their lying jewish mouths for good

I get the feeling like people are going to start taking pot shots at reporters by the end of the summer.

S

If anything happens to Trump CNN is fucked.

>shooting
>beating
>hanging
It's a massacre out there. 6 gorillian shot/hanged/beaten/bummed already if reports are to be believed.
I hope their lies become reality.
God, I love Donald right now

>It is really looking like they are going to pull another false flag with this, likely in the style of the Comet Ping Pong "shooter". We should be constantly pointing this out before it happens and screen capping the posts. We need all hands on deck!

>joke
heh, yep, we're just joking right guys? This is a funny website

One was, caused by their own lies

All hail moi.

journalist should face firing squad for reporting biased or false news

All the while staying completely silent on violent antifa mobs

They fucking asked for this. They pushed and pushed and pushed, and when they started getting supplanted in views and money by random websites they had to push even more to get control of EVERYTHING

I just realized...

Say what you will about Anita Sarkeesian, but she was clearly ahead of her time when it comes to journalistic standards

Shit, they couldn't even cover Ferguson without have bricks hurled at them.
That was way before Trump came on the scene.
And yea, after the lies they have told, they could get hurt.
Remember how they blacked out Ron Paul?
The MSM has lost all credibility.

>Been away from all civilization for 2 weeks
>Don't have any idea what is going on anywhere

Don't go outside. It's is a trap.

WWE memes are tacit threats of death

Who gives a fuck. How they're even remotely surprised by this shit idk.
Power went to their head & they got to laid back with their BS.

>try to start a civil war
>crybwhen it becomes real

All according to plan. Even though they've pushed the rhetoric and allowed the left to be violent, they'll blame the right.

Hopefully the law and military is on the right's side.

>spread blatant lies, be surprised when people get sick of it

Why are people such idiots? Especially so-called journalists.

The military is

It is really looking like they are going to pull another false flag with this, likely in the style of the Comet Ping Pong "shooter". We should be constantly pointing this out before it happens and screen capping the posts. We need all hands on deck!

These people love to catastrophize everything. Nothing is going to happen. We'll all just keep shuffling along, pacified by television and high fructose corn syrup, one missed paycheck away from personal financial ruin.

Be sure to break off the arms off after rigormortis sets in, Saves you from needing sticks.

Sam Hyde will get away with it.

Journalism, when done correctly, is supposed to be dangerous.

The left is the side that has been talking about civil war since November.

He probably would be killed in a civil war. Maybe he should stop trying to start one.

journalists are not human!

they are lying corrupt soulless monstrosities staggering around as a pale imitation of humanity!

KILL THEM ALL!

>Oh no some journalists might disapear
Good riddance.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDttNl3KehQ

So "journalists" are scared that Trump supporters are acting how they always claimed they have?
Remember during the election how it was the Trump side inciting violence, the Trump side that was using intimidation, and the Trump side that would become violent when they inevitably lost?

Change your flag.

This is a shill setting up the material needed for the false flag they are planning

>It is really looking like they are going to pull another false flag with this, likely in the style of the Comet Ping Pong "shooter". We should be constantly pointing this out before it happens and screen capping the posts. We need all hands on deck!

I wonder how many tens of thousands of deaths the US media is responsible for?

When you think of the LA race riots and all the other shit they've stirred up over the years.

Sounds like karma to me.