If evolution is real, why don't humans have mating season like every other animal on the planet?

If evolution is real, why don't humans have mating season like every other animal on the planet?

Sup Forums: 1
Atheists: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concealed_ovulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because we can have children in the winter no problem.

sage

Sure now you can dumbass, try 500 years ago and see how that goes.

It is remarkably unusual that human females is estrus do not know when they are fertile. Presumably this is a coadaptation with the human trait of extreme sociability?

Also worked fine 500 years ago.

sauce?

What are you talking about? We all have mating seasons. Don't you? It goes dormant if you go without sex for extended periods of time, or in some cases completely dies off if you have never-- Oh. user, I'm so sorry.

gibs me da pussy boss

Genma pr0n is limited

such a shame

Gemma Louise B

>mating season year round = evolutionary advantage
humans: 1
everything else: 0

I-is that Kayla?

reminder that she gets creampied by jap dick for a living. (AMWF is king)

Primates do not have mating seasons you fucking moron.

mating season is everyday morning and night m8. get out of the basement.

Its not so much about mating. Its when the woman can get past her hang over and or emotional tendencies that allow her to see clearly.

either good bait or you need to go

no

it is the only equal race, so i'll let it slide.

Why do you think every animal has mating seasons? That's very species dependent.

someone should revoke your GED

Fire dipshit

Nah that one doesn't have penor.

Because muh dik meaning mating season is every season.

What's this girl's name again? She has some interracial videos with Japanese men but i forgot her name

other animals are pure instict we re not, other animals dont have mating seaasons, a cow or a dog, rats a lot of animals, we re not the exception the reason animals have m8ting seasons is because they can securre their offsprings

Cant say about males, but women get extra slutty with spring. noticed that on some gf of my past. maybe is some kind of reminiscence of a mating period or some shit.

Get your religious shit off this board, Yahweh boy.

>Update
Only gravure, dont think she actually did any JAV.

technically we do - women get hornier around the time when they ovulate

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>what is spring break

You are thinking of another girl, this one hasn't done any pron.

Yet.

mating season is determined by the length of the day, in darkness Melatonin suppresses the humping hormones. So ,we messed that up with artificial lighting

>why don't humans have mating season like every other animal on the planet?

Wanting to fuck all the time has made us the most dominant and abundant animal on this planet, stupid.

we do, it's called summer. you're just not invited.

>Implying he ever had one to begin with.

>like every other animal on the planet
But that is wrong you fucking retard. Plenty of animals have no defined breeding season.

anyone hook me up with some JAV codes for her? i want to clip some webbums.

The she looks EXACTLY like the one i'm talking about, she used to always do it with another blonde girl, there's a couple of seifuku and chikan videos

you might be thinking of abigaile johnson?

Notice a spike in sexuality also. Maybe onto something user.

>If evolution is real, why don't humans have mating season like every other animal on the planet?

Fertile human females go into heat in cycles roughly every 30 days. You'd know but the last time you touched a vagina was when you were born.

>Most abundant animal
WRONG

are you retarded?

That's the other blonde, the girl i'm talking about did some scenes with her

good point

>evolution is the same thing as atheism
>all animals have to have the same reproduction patterns
This is why you're still in third grade Tyrone. .

We have a mating season, it's around one week a month.

Mating season for humans starts Jan. 1 and ends Dec. 31.

August has the most births in the northern hemisphere, meaning that when it starts to get really cold, people mate the most in that month and around it.

Or it has something to do with Christmas being 9 months before hand.

Nigger what are you saying?

>the most dominant and abundant animal on this planet,
While we are the most dominant we are FAR from the most abundant. Esepcaiily if counting by body mass,

>why don't humans have mating season like every other animal on the planet?

Because Genetic Instincts are vastly inferior to our learned versions of Instincts.

Genetic Instincts, or "natural" instincts as animals have (defined as an in-born, complex set of actions or reactions to stimuli spread across the whole species) would interfere with our free will and learning.

In other words, it's better for us to remain as flexible as possible than to be bound by instinct.

What most people call "human instincts" are actually actions we repeat many times which become automatic, and not actual instincts.

The only thing similar to instincts in humans are a few complex reflexes new-born infants have, which they lose after a few weeks or months.

Humans originated near the tropics where it is always warm, so they could breed any time.

We haven't inhabited regions with harsh winters long enough for that to change.

>>Most abundant animal

Actually as far as biomass is concerned, no animal or bird beats out humans. Some insects do, like ants, and basic aquatic lifeforms like krill also do. Not sure if any species of fish does.

Still could not as well but still could

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concealed_ovulation
This hypothesis suggests that women concealed ovulation to obtain men's aid in rearing offspring. Schoroder[14] summarizes this hypothesis outlined in Alexander and Noonan’s 1979 paper: if women no longer signaled the time of ovulation, men would be unable to detect the exact period in which they were fecund. This led to a change in men's mating strategy: rather than mating with multiple women in the hope that some of them, at least, were fecund during that period, men instead chose to mate with a particular woman repeatedly throughout her menstrual cycle. A mating would be successful in resulting in conception when it occurred during ovulation, and thus, frequent matings, necessitated by the effects of concealed ovulation, would be most evolutionarily successful.

I think some in the thread already said it. Stop larping as a mentally impaired

You just said that to a Finn...

so why is this related to evolution?

Every day is mating season when you're a Chad

t. non-chad

Our intelligence was directly relevant to evolution. A large brain is a huge energy draw. About 20% of our caloric intake goes to it. If you can't make use of that intelligence because your body isn't suited to it, it's a complete disadvantage.

Yeah I get that we need x to have y, what I don't get is where evolution comes into play? It almost seems like its some kind of vague spiritual force.

>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Fucking kill yourself, bootlicker. The mods on Sup Forums have become insufferable lately, they delete fucking everything.

This one should be next on the prune list, then.

Britbong pl0x

>It almost seems like its some kind of vague spiritual force.

That's because you aren't grasping the time scales involved. Life is a competition for resources between individuals. When you introduce a change to the context these individuals existed in, they are no longer as suited to their context as they were before. Individual variances will result in some of them now being advantaged when before they were neutral, some who used to be advantaged now being neutral, some that were disadvantaged being neutral or advantaged, etc etc...

TL:DR of Evolution:

Status Quo -> Context Change ->Individual advantage reorganization ->Advantageous trait propagation ->New Status Quo

Repeat for millions of years.

Surely it's summer. As soon as it's hot enough to tan. Then 9 months later it's spring and food is getting abundant again.

>mating season

am I on a /d/ fantasy thread or is this just Sup Forums has become now?

Let's hear your plan for implementation of a breeding season on a populace.

HARDMODE: no authoritarian methods