If he was that rich, why didn't he just fly to Thailand or something...

If he was that rich, why didn't he just fly to Thailand or something? What's the point in doing that to your own daughter?

what? letting her go through puberty?

saged

Go to hell

>What's the point in doing that to your own daughter?
Why fly all around the world for something that's right under your nose?

She made him good money on Epstein's island.

Then he had to sell her to the Jews to pay back loans he took from them after the 2008 financial crisis.

Her legal name is now Yael.

this board is cancer, worse than reddit. 7 out of 10 posts is garbage like this.

It's completely normal. This is completely normal.

Go cry in your safe space you special snow flake faggot.

>worse than reddit.

You've never been to Plebbit outside of le-dolan, faggit.

They're a completely. Normal. American. Family.

^Fuck right off OP

Looks like a normal healthy father daughter relationship.

You still mad about getting slammed today, faggot?

Because you trust your family. What if your hot sister wanted to practice with you because she trusts you ? case in point.

Trump is just showing his daughter that the only husband she should have is a rich powerful showoff, not sure why she married Macron Jr.

>letting your daughter at age 10 dye her hair bottle blonde

What a degenerate. That's why ivanka is a massive whore that burns nigger and jew cock.

He's ten you retard
Did your mother hate you so much she refused to let you sit on her lap?
It's not his fault he is 7'11 at ten years old

Is that how you normally sit on a lap? Straddling and facing mommy, with her hands on your thighs?

What's up with him and his autistic son?

I'd bet a dollar he's been fingered more times than tiffany.

You need help.

The principle.

>accurately describe what's happening in a picture involving the First Lady of the United States and her son.
>I'm the one who needs help.

Denial isn't just a river, my friend.

LOUD NOISES!

>let some degenerate rape and torture your daughter
>do it yourself, less rough and more tender.

honestly, what would you choose?

It's a 10 year old child, taking Polaroid pictures of his mom.

You are making it sexual

He's taking her picture. Not everyone is the product of foster care, user. Some of us have healthy family relationships which includes gestures of affection. I guess if all of your contact with your parents was monitored by a social worker you might have difficulty understanding that

>Daddy shows daughter no affection...
She turns into a coal burning, daddy issues, cum slut feminist.

>Daddy shows his daughter affection...
OMG he's a pedophile!!!1!! !!!!

Seriously white men can't get a break these days.

I'm not making it sexual, friend. She's the one with fingers mere inches from his dick, with that sly mommy smile.

No wonder they lived alone in that penthouse for the last 5 months.

He was finishing the school year. Did you test positive for narcotics at birth?

At least they can get some free cunny -amiright?

You're not CNN fucktard. You should be very fucking careful.

If you think that you're anonymous here, guess again retard. You probably just put yourself on one fuck of a shit list.

If you think proxies protect you, guess again.

I'd call this a warning, but you're already fucked.

Trumps father molested him. He's just carrying it on with his kids.

Kisses for my lady

I bet he loved finishing, probably had the best sex ed money can buy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>white people defend this

Was it crack, dope or both that you were exposed to in the womb? Or is it just good old fashioned fetal alcohol syndrome?

Like has been said. Looks like a normal father daughter relationship. Which is actually abnormal today because of liberals and Jew propaganda/social engineering.

If we want to talk about someone's degenerate children take a look at Obangos daughters who twirk like whores and do crank regularly.