Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

Sup Forums what do you think about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeiBTYcPCP4

youtube.com/watch?v=3yLG1Dh-T8I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJzHRJmwKOs
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8x488e0SU
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAT21OR0xTSkN2V1k
mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/
youtube.com/watch?v=e7KFLyvpkJk&t=197s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bill Hicks was a redpilled, brilliant comedian, Alex Jones is a kike shilling cunt. Anyone who puts stock in this meme should be gassed.

Holy shit shy would they do this?

Can Sup Forums's autism verify Alex Jones past in any way like a yearbook??

You'd have to be retarded beyond comprehension to believe this bullshit.

his dental patterns and mole match exactly controlled opposition is time honored and favored tactic of the Jews. Did you actually watch the video?

No, and it's irrelevant that I didn't --- Bill Hicks is dead.

then your opinion means jack shit get off my thread

You're shit and your thread is shit. Not politics, go to /x/ with your shit. Saged.

the evidence is pretty overwhelming anyone that outright denies it is a shill. I want an honest intelligent discussion here

fuck off then faggot don't let the mouse hit you in the ass on your way out

teeth gaps dont magically appear in your thirties faggot with identical k9 protrusion and mole placement

If you are actually red pilled to the kikes and haven't learned to question every source of mainstream information yet then you aren't red pilled at all

Wait what's Alex Jones real age? He looks like he's bill Hicks age!!

a supposed dead man's best friend and producer is the best friend and producer of a man who is accused with undeniable evidence of replacing him and this doesnt seem at all weird to you retard?

the Real Alex Jones would be 41 while Bill Hicks is 54

no 42 or 43 sorry he was born in 1974 it is one of the videos

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8x488e0SU

t

This is flat earth tier retardation

>a supposed dead man's best friend and producer is the best friend and producer of a man who is accused with undeniable evidence of replacing him and this doesnt seem at all weird to you? teeth gaps dont magically appear in your thirties faggot with identical k9 protrusion and mole placement

>If you are actually red pilled to the kikes and haven't learned to question every source of mainstream information yet then you aren't red pilled at all

instead of calling names and dismissing things why don't you watch the videos and discuss what it is in them and possible alternative explanations this is how intelligent people get to truth

Not just saying "this is retarded", this is how they brainwash all the libtards with this exact same mentality, then they stroke your ego by making you think you know the truth and are red pilled, and keep you from continuing your search for truth

this is simple mutli-tier controlled opposition. If anyone has alternate explanations of the evidence presented lets discuss it otherwise please keep the name calling and dismissals to yourself please

not sure which part people think our government has never done before that makes this seem odd, murder, or replacing people with body doubles, or propaganda/misinformation

I mean the CIA has been exposed for funding the Washington post and having agents posing as reporters, I don't see what would make this seem far fetched to anyone

Is Bill Hicks also Alex Jones? Let me check.

Sorry friend, looks like he ain't.

did you actually watch the videos? The first one is only 5 minutes

aj is actually funny

Well yeah, but then I checked and I didn't get doubles or better, so he ain't. Are you new?

new to what? Ok so what are your counter arguments to this

>a supposed dead man's best friend and producer is the best friend and producer of a man who is accused with undeniable evidence of replacing him and this doesnt seem at all weird to you? teeth gaps dont magically appear in your thirties faggot with identical k9 protrusion and mole placement

Well, I asked kek if Alex Jones was Bill Hicks, then I posted a picture of Bill Hicks pointing to the post and I named the file "Alex Jones", but kek didn't give the post multiples of any sort. So it's obvious you're wrong.

and yes I know you are checking the numbers of your post and no I am not new

its is him check the left ear comparison of the real Alex Jones to the replacement the ears are not the same either, but Jones and Hicks are

Look man, I'll check again, but it ain't him.

Sorry, guy.

The left ear and teeth and moles its him

7788 Well shit fuck. Now I don't know anything.

Dude, you're literally having a conversation with yourself.

I'm going to slide on through with this one, I forgot once mom and dad go to bed you can sneak down to the den and start making your shekels like a good goyim.

>the evidence is pretty overwhelming anyone that outright denies it is a shill. I want an honest intelligent discussion here

This is a very thoughtful and insightful post. +1 Anyone who disagrees with our opinion is just fucking wrong and part of a paid army of shills meant to spread dissent among us. Keep on preaching brother. Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

you're a retard

thanks man I just want an honest discussion about the evidence

Yeah man, fuck you. We're uncovering a global conspiracy here.

Are you really not red pilled about the Jews? There is no question there is a global conspiracy, the only question is who all is involved in it. I can prove the conspiracy conclusively and call them out by name. I have been writing a book on it and am nearly finished

Please, tell me more. Just be careful and make sure (((they))) don't get you if you're calling out names. His name was Seth Rich.

He's been around since the 90's doing all of this shit. He's been in it for a while now and if he WAS Bill Hicks, they wouldn't have waited 20 fucking years to start slandering the guy and bringing him up in the news as much as he is.

If anything, he IS Bill Hicks and is literally the insider himself working with exposing the shit they do. He isn't a kike propagandist, but he can't just flat out say Jews are behind everything because that would be the ONE thing the media will NOT change around to fit their narrative.

He's been right on many other things before.

do you want a copy of the unfinished book? I have about 2 chapters left to complete it

Yes. Yes, I do. Can you post a download file?

See I though the same thing I feel like he drops way to many red pills. But you obviously are woke so you know the layers of misinformation these kikes do. Did you watch the videos I linked?

yah here it is on my google drive, you can read it there or DL it, if you read it there some of the graphics dont are cut off

There are pic of Alex Jones as a kid that will make you say "that's clearly alex jones as a kid"

and there are pic of Bill Hicks as a kid that will make you say "that's clearly Bill HIcks as a kid"

im not going to find them for you but they're out there.

I mean the cops use dental records to identify bodies for a reason and there i no question that Jones and Hicks dental pattern match exactly but not the orig Jones

yah but plastic surgery bro did you watch the videos?

Just watch this one its only 5 minutes

hey tweet me @dafurher88 after you read it and tell me what you think I am talking to publishers now

are you retarded? if there is proof that they aren't the same person as kids, then tell me how they can become one person in the future you idiot

dude ALex Joines was a real person he is dead wtf are you talking about?

You're good people even though I'm openly mocking you. If it wasn't for the batshit theories and antisemitism, we could be friends. Shalom, gentile

you're either retarded, a troll or a retarded troll... im out

I am talking about a swap not a fake new identity
Watch this short vid please

there is nothing batshit about my book. I am a scientist and my research is meticulous and there is no denying the evidence

Shhhh

you are supposedly red pilled on the Jews and don't know what controlled opposition is? Just look at the evidence before commenting on it

don't think so mate

There will be no shekinah it can only end the destruction of the Jews DEUS VULT

mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/

youtube.com/watch?v=e7KFLyvpkJk&t=197s

And why would Bill Hicks, Red-Pill dropping comedian, fake his own death and take up the name Alex Jones? I get it for insurance money or whatever, but he could literally be anyone else in the world. He could've just been Bill Hicks as the host of Infowars instead of being Alex Jones as the creator of Infowars. He was a well enough known and liked comedian, so he wouldn't have had trouble getting and keep sponsors for his talk show.

controlled opposition, they killed the real Alex Jones. Damn guys I posted links to the videos for a reason

Geez bro you aren't getting it I never said Hicks and Jones are the same person. HICKS TOOK JONES PLACE AFTER THEY KILLED HIM

Will you all actually watch the damn videos before posting that was kinda the reason I posted them to begin with damn they are short videos

Controlled opposition for who?!

The kikes DON'T want the information he puts out getting out to the general public, that's why he's just now being discredited by name by MSM.

Only controlled opposition I would see him for is for the NATIONALIST side. Getting freedom and liberty out.

>comments disables

that means he got debunked in the comments and is afraid to admit it

Well see I thought the same thing but he never calls the kikes out by name though you know by the info he has and things he says there is no way he doesnt know they are behind all of this. But it is like the movie the matrix multi tiered controlled opposition. I agree I think he red pills to many people, but the information he presents is available for those who look. I mean I agree and thought the same thing you are saying but the evidence is pretty overwhelming

dude I dont know wtf your problem is but you can fuck off anytime. I am looking to discuss the evidence at hand presented in the videos, if you don't want to address that you are useless faggot so eat a dick

oh sorry lol if you didnt mean me did you mean the video page?

what do you think about the evidence man the teeth is undeniable

There is no way in hell that protruding k9 and gap could match with Bill hicks, it is impossible

What is a possibility is that Bill Hicks faked his death, and is an inside man for the REAL Alex Jones to get his information from.

Always talks about his inside sources, obviously never names them, but vehemently denies being Bill Hicks. If anything, Kevin Booth reached out to Alex and said "look, I've got some pretty heavy stuff about Waco that you might want to talk to Bill Hicks about. It'll make a good story and you can get information out."

You have to think about it in like 5 dimensions because something like this isn't easy to pull off, nor would it be able to be done for THIS long.

I agree that is a possibility but man the moles and teeth match up perfectly and now they have the same best friend? Something is off here man, you gotta feel it

Bill was brilliant but he was a pretty mediocre comedian. Probably would have been better off as a writer.

There is just way to much here, we know the CIA pays of the Washington post and has agents posing as reporters, this is right up their alley and not unprecedented

If their ultimate goal is a civil war, which would be perfectly in line with Illuminati/Talmudic goals then he would be the perfect controlled opposition

to catch people leaving the MSM for the next tier of misinformation. I am not saying it is definitive man but they use dental records to identify bodies for a reason, and their teeth are an identical match. An easy way to tell would be to have Alex captured for a week without hair products and see if his hair grows out baclk

But it wouldn't make sense for them to put out actual facts, they would purposely spread false information to confuse and cause distrust.

Let's say Hicks is a current informant of Jones, this would mean one of two things.

1.) He gives him wrong information, and makes Alex look like a dumbass.

Or

2.) He gives him the correct information because he wants to see America prosper.

In scenario 1, Alex just ends up looking retarded because everything he says ended up being fake. In scenario 2, everything LOOKS fake because it's been set up by the same government that Hicks worked for and knew so much about.

Isn't Alex Jones bill hicks? I'd op a nigger for denying ? I think so

Yah but as I said the info Alex puts out is nothing you can't find if you look on your own, the point of second tier controlled opposition is to present info the cattle dont know about while keeping the real nitty gritty hidden still. The people watching think they are red pilled while they are still being steered away from the top tier red pill info like the Jews being behind it all, plus he was married to a Jew

The evidence is too overwhelming this isnt just some close matching looks and photos they have the exact same moles and dental pattern

Big word there: WAS

He's getting out information as much as he can. I get that the stuff is common knowledge for people who look but as I said before, you can't immediately say kikes were behind the holohoax or 911 or the literal fucking devil. You have to start small, in this case the whole atrazine thing (TURNING THE FROGS GAY) the psychic vampires thing, etc. You get people invested in what you say, then you hit hard with the REAL Red-Pill.

Plus by adding crazy shit into his truth they are able to smear him and people that are looking for the truth as looking like nuts

yah I agree which I believed as well but as I said you obviously are red pills as hell, so you know the layers of misinformation these people do

all I can say is always be vigilant man you know what snakes these motherfuckers are and what they are capable of

read my book man I am 2 chapters away from being finished

Never seen the young Alex pictures? Bill Hicks doesn't even look like Alex.

Alex is one of a kind.

You have to get the people's attention. He's a character, I don't even fucking care that he's crazy like that. But you see this guy on CNN one day, he's been talked about all week because something something XYZ, and you decide "I'm going to see who this guy really is." It's all about dragging people in. If anything, he's apart of the GOOD faction of the government trying to stop the shadow government from running the country into the ground.

I have to mention this in it though I hate too. Because he could be selling products that are fucking us up worse than the shit in the water

I hope so as I said the evidence is overwhelming. If he is a good guy it seems weird they would kill the real Alex Jones but I won't dismiss it out of hand

Why didn't op post proof. Op is nigger, I think

I posted links to three videos wtf are you talking about

>youtube.com/watch?v=wJzHRJmwKOs

I am not saying they were always the same person frog