Why are promiscuous women labeled used goods but promiscuous men not?

Why are promiscuous women labeled used goods but promiscuous men not?

Don't give me the lock and key bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
time
archive.is/JxRah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

key and lock

Systematic sexism and misogyny based on the oppressive hierarchy of gender.

fuck off roastie

Women shouldnt fuck everyone they see and to be selected by one is an accomplishment for any man. Thats the way its been and the way it will be

Women are labeled as used goods because women are objects.

Because that's the only thing men want and if a guy is wasting money on some woman that has slept around too much then he's just throwing money away on used goods with a gaping vagina and more than likely HPV

Imo both are degenerates and should be casted out

Both men and women that behave like that means that they know no boundaries and have no respect for others and themselves.
They could be even seen as arrogant, childish... they're not worth keeping around.

>posits a question
>giving the correct answer doesn't count
Really fucking hate when people do this

This. Fuck off, OP

HOLY SHIT FUCKING CYBERCHASE

Because my dick doesn't get stretched out with use.

Women selected the best male of the species to produce good, healthy children, while men are more promiscuous because they produce more seed. Its fuckin biology.

because a guy will fuck what they personally rank a 5 and up in a no strings attached, never see you again, one night stand.

a girl will fuck what they rank an 8.5 and up in a no strings attached, never see you again, one night stand.

girls are choosy on the off chance that they will give birth do their one night stand's offspring and raise it for 18 years. men don't have to raise shit, so they'll fuck whatever they can.

so any girl who fucks a lot of guys is seen as a slut because she's not choosy and doesnt care what happens to her genepool.

Because, biologically, a woman's value rests in her ability to reproduce. Sex is a woman's leverage. She can choose a mate because she has the power. When a woman throws away that power, she becomes inherently less valuable. On the other hand, a man's power comes from his ability to work and provide. Women are far more attracted to wealth, success, and accomplishment than looks. If a man has sex with multiple women, he didn't throw away any of his leverage by getting tons of sex. Women can have pretty much all the sex they want while men have to work for it.

In other words: lock and key.

I'll give you the telegony bullshit then.
Which is can be linked with the key and lock analogy. Yep, it works like that.
On to the next question I go

It's taboo to say it anywhere and everywhere, but men don't respect sluts and whores no man wants to date or marry a slut or a whore.

Women are supposed to be mothers and wives and feminine. Not sucking cock and getting fucked by as many Chads as possible.

Funny how people like OP have no trouble holding men to our gender roles yet women being held to theirs by a few people online just makes them seethe with anger.

Kill yourself, and I'm not bumping your shit thread just to tell you this.

Lock and key analogy my man, lock and key...

Which can be linked to the *
Jeez.

because procreating was dangerous for almost all of human history, so we eventually developed disdain for women that would be promiscuous because that would possibly lead to her death and the death of the offspring; an unsuccessful breeding strategy. Nature hates that shit

now that women can fuck without the getting pregnant, they can afford to do it often. we haven't caught up with this because our wiring is that of 10,000 BC, and it probably won't fix itself anytime soon

I fucking loved that show when I was a kid.

What was its name again? It escapes me at this moment.

They are. Men are stronger and smarter than women, also more hardworking. Men dominate society so in this respect they are favored.
Men do not value chastity in themselves as much as they value it in women.
It is the lock and key, basically, but it puts women on a pedestal and gives them the power to select a man.

Because women literally hold onto the DNA of past sexual partners. For the rest of their lives. "Slutface" isn't just a slang term, it's a scientific fact. look that shit up. There's nothing sexist about it, it just science.

There's more chance of a war throwing us back to the stone age seeing that change.*

Cyberchase. The character is called Buzz.

cyberspace
too many memories, user
Men are spiritual creatures, they view women with a spiritual nuance more than they view themselves with one. This means that women are best when they are pure to one man.

That's cyberchase my nig.

exactly

*puts rake back in the shed*

Lock and key makes perfect sense. That's why it's used

oh shit it is cyberchase
hacker is up to his nefarious tricks again

because it's easy for women to get sex and is a sign of restraint and character if they don't sleep around
getting sex for a man on the other hand was considerably harder and somewhat showed he was desirable
that being said, I think both should be frowned upon but there's not many people thinking like that

>men don't have to raise shit
Look at this based black man

cause if a guy fucks a lot of girls it means hes got game, has money/ a job, hes well dressed, well groomed, has a good perosnality if a girl fucks a lot of dudes then it means she just some easy slut. The "double standard" comes from how easy it is for either gender to get sex. For guys they actually have to put a real effort in for girls if youre averge to hot tier then you can literally jusst go up to a dude on the street ask him if he wants to fuck and thats it ur getting laid. Thats why the lock and key thing is a nice quick accurate way of putting it. Also man fluids are going into you and shit thats gross where on the other hand nothing is going into your dick u can just wash that shit off and ur good to go

Cuz it's easier for women to get laid.

1) Women decide whether chaste men have value, in the same way men decide whether chaste women have value. Women have poor taste, hence scumbag men.

2) The kind of men who celibate sleeping with as many women as possible had maybe a couple of decades of having their cake, and eating it too. Now they are either waiting too long, and having to hook up with the least damaged chick as possible(though the larger the age disparity, the more crazy the chick probably is), which usually ends in divorce, cucking, and/or 1.5 fucked up kids.
Don't take common sentiment as the correct* sentiment in sick dying culture. Its like taking health advice in a drug den.

celebrate, not celibate

lock and key is the only answer you get because it's the correct answer. We can discuss r/k selection theories and jungian philosophies, but it all circles back to that lock and key analogy. Reality doesn't care about your feelings.

A penis doesnt become damaged over time the more vaginas it is shoved into.
"Used Goods" is the unavoidable thought that comes to mind when dealing with a stretched, worn out roastie vagina. It is painfully obvious and cannot be hidden. Any product that erodes with use and has been used several times follows this definition, women are no different.

because in the 9 months it takes 1 woman to have 1 child which could kill her from childbirth 1 man can get 1000 women pregnant at zero biological risk

so for 99.9999% of human existence if a woman got knocked up by a man who'd abandon her she could die and then the tribe is at a huge disadvantage so she better choose real good, meanwhile if a man dies who cares another man can pick up his reproductive slack

so you still get cultural things like women being slut shamed but also being physically defended more

>Watch this show religiously
>Be bad at math all through grade school
>Start at community college with Algebra 2
>Finishing BS at 50 Uni honors math program
I guess it paid off finally

*Top 50

Men and women are not the same that's the reason

Because they ought to be and its self-interested degeneracy to say otherwise. It's less damaging, yes, but caddish men are vermin and encourage women to drop their own standards of morality.

Only 10 percent of men are promiscuous

90 percent of women are promiscuous

this is a PROBLEM

who wants an old used dribbling flesh hole?

>Why are promiscuous women labeled used goods but promiscuous men not?
Because women don't.

Men value chastity. Women don't. It's that simple. Now fuck off and buy yourself that cat, whore.

Oh shit Cyberchase! Damn, I practically grew up on that shit! Thanks for reminding me of the good times OP!

Because it's hard for a guy to fuck everything he'll have to be a 8/10 to be able to. A 5/10 women could get all the dick she wanted.

Also each sexual partner maintains some gentic material left inside the womb.

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

Norway flag please archive these, i got no idea how

I agree, the lock and key analogy doesn't do justice to the actual reason.

The truth is it's about sexual competition. In our species and in many others the sexual selection is imbalanced, one sex selects and the other competes. This is because it's better in terms of survival if the sex that has to carry the child is actually dedicating time to it. More babies in the oven at once means a more steady society. As a result, genetic health has been placed on the sex who needs only to ejaculate into a vagina to get the job done. The point of all this is not everybody can reproduce to maintain evolution, therefore someone had to take the fall and since women are the ones making more humans, men are the ones who take blunt of that fall.

To put this in perspective, only 40% of men who ever existed have passed on their genes, while nearly 80% of women have. Of course it's not totally black and white, as men are semi-selective and heavily contributed to things such as the shape of female sexual characteristics. Tits being big fatty bags was a result of male selection as these women had better reproductive success and tits resembled a big fat ass which also was a sign of health and fertility.

But ultimately men can lower their standards to pass their genes on. Women can not, you can tell they're selectors because their competition consists of butting females out of their "territory" and spouting opinions on beauty that imply they think they're genetically perfect.

So to answer your question, Women who have a lot of male partners create a mass of men each man has to compete with sexually, with no security in knowing his kids are his own. It isn't a sign of a sexually healthy partner since women can open their vagina to every man in the area easily. Men can only think about who they're competing with; a virgin is the best because they only compete with themselves. Likewise, women see men with a lot of partners as being chosen by a lot of women, therefore good

Always archive or screenshot
>time com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring
archive.is/JxRah

Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive.

> 1 post by this ID
at least sage if your going to post in bait threads retards

>Sup Forums logics

If male has many kids, he fucked alot.
If female has many kids, she got fucked alot.

Getting laid is considered an achievement of male partner in west culture, therefore ''isle that can be conquered by everyone has little achievement in doing so''

This is incorrect. What happened is men got tired of chieftains, leaders, warrior and other chads hoarding women because they realized women were all the willing to hand themselves to the alphas with the only sex coming from when they inevitably cheated on them (throwback from le chimp days). So men made an agreement with themselves as a result of forming civilization, everybody gets one girl and this girl is linked to your property. As a result more men could get women and be more comfortable that their child was there's since the property link gave an incentive for men not to take another mans wife.

Of course this didn't stop kings and other rich fags from hoarding women but it was sort of effective. Kept slutting at bay as well.

I think this would have all been better if we could form semen plugs like some other primates. Block the cervix up with an excretion so the next time the monkey bitch tries to fuck a male he can't impregnate her.

I'm grossed out by men who sleep around like crazy just like woman who sleep around like crazy.
I get we're animals with urges, but diseases are so easily spread through sex and some can lay dormant for a while.
People in general who just sleep around with out any thought to it, hook up culture, tend to also be very flakey.
I honestly think there should be a revalue of morals and shame both for being sluts.

Can you Fucking niggers go back to R/eddit.

They are both disgusting, salvation lies in virginity

A woman isn't supposed to be promiscuous, y'fuck. She's supposed to value her own genes enough not to mix them with any cock coming around, and raise the resulting offspring. A woman is supposed to find the best man to have kids with. She's supposed to value her KIDS, enough to not get knocked up by some random screw.
The very word promiscuous, BY FUCKING DEFINITION, originally means to be indiscriminate and unselecting. Thus why it's become practically the prime meaning of the very word now, and why you are typing it, to denote the meaning of "fucking a lot of various people."
Men sell, women buy. Men propose, women decide. Men seek, women are won over.

Locks guard, keys unlock. Lock doesn't even have to jump for the cock.

I've found a way to sniff out the donald. They never say nigger, like they're afraid of it. I propose we end or begin every post with it

nigger

Lock and key is never wrong

Key and lock

kill yourself

You tell me. Why don't women consider promiscuous men undesirable?

It's not our fault. We don't get to make the call.

Not if they're vaccinated.

>correct answer
>superficially related metaphor that merely restates the prejudice
choose one

t. roastie

Shh, people here don't believe in technology.

I can make your woman squirt, user.

A key that can open any lock is a master key. A lock that opens for any key is useless.

kek

>Women when they want to have sex
>Oi, let's fuck
>Men when they want sex:
>Millions of dollars, charisma, etc.
Women play life on easy mode

Because pussy is a commodity. That being said;

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

i smell roast beff

lock and key so simple why do you have downs, roaster poster?

Have you got anything other than a shitty, convenient metaphor that doesn't even relate to the subject matter at hand, or have we all just gotten the same anti-sex anti-education course in our abstinence-only high schools?

Because it seriously fucks with their pair bonding ability after like three partners.

Cyberchase?

don't be a statist bootlicker, comrade

>Why are promiscuous women labeled used goods but promiscuous men not?

because men value chastity in a woman while chastity in a men is considered sexually undesireable

is this enough for you?

>Why is this this thing this way?
>But don't give me that reason people always give that accurately describes why the thing is that way!

>because men value chastity in a woman while chastity in a men is considered sexually undesireable
It's a bunch of larp and it's insane, but if that's all we have to go on, well, I guess it's representative of conservatism.

>that doesn't even relate to the subject matter at hand
the analogy explains is perfectly and there's nothing anti-sex about it

That's not a reason. That's a shitty, arrogant, superficial metaphor serving only as a restatement of the situation without elucidating anything.
Is there a REASON or have all we got is anti-sex indoctrination by American tax dollars at work?

Look, these Fucking kikes from the Donald always say "based" or "black man" and overuse "kek" and say "shadilay" its Fucking cringworthy and is prefer it if we mass genocide them.

Nigger

>t.virgin
Neither does a girl. The problem is sticking dragon dildos in there and just having such poor lower body strength that the muscles don't tighten back up. Yes, there's a small difference between a girl who had sex in the week vs one who has been celibate for a week but it's small and really SHOULD fix itself in a few days

>the analogy explains is perfectly and there's nothing anti-sex about it
It doesn't explain it, it merely restates the premises and doesn't provide ANY insight whatsoever.

>hasn't heard of kegel exercises

>It's a bunch of larp and it's insane
why? there's nothing wrong with it. it's how we are biologically wired. men don't want to commit to promiscuous women while women perceive promiscuous men as high-value because they are found attractive by many.

nigger

totally agree

nigger

>It doesn't explain it
you only say that because the answer to your question doesn't agree with your opinions.

Imo they do, but it's far longer way down on the list of instinctually undesired traits for a woman, only starting to raise up the priority chain of desire to any real notice, when they start to go downhill ~ age 27-40.
After, nature would imagine, that they've already been nicely bred by whatever guy they determine is worthy to knock them up, and at best might be able to crank out one or two more potential kids.
Sure it affects their little Fefe's, the thought of a "fuckboi" but said Fefe's don't give any 'gina tingles. Alpha behavior, fit builds, and confident strides get the nut. Beta bucks get to come in later and may get in later and get an extra baby or two in her. Provided they're bringing home some bacon to help raise her others.

You're a shitty lock, aren't you?

>it's how we are biologically wired
>muh evo psych argument
No. We. Aren't.
It's almost completely socially indoctrinated, or there wouldn't be so many people who simply don't give a fuck about female sexual scarcity.>men don't want to commit to promiscuous women
Larp larp larp. I feel almost none of that as long as I'm getting my share.

>>It doesn't explain it
>you only say that because the answer to your question doesn't agree with your opinions.
So the answer is only an answer if it agrees with your opinions? That means it's not an answer at all, only a restatement. Locks only open for SPECIFIC keys. Analogy broken.

none of your damn business
when women no longer sue men for alimony and expect a free ride, then you can ask questions and have opinions

Kill yourself, burgerfat. I've had more women than you've had hot dinners.

It is called a double standard. Do not knock it. We got the long end of the stick on this one.

It's not hard to get into a guy's pants. It's like OD'ing on dick.

Women are attracted to guys who can bed many women and who live like a king who bulls many girls
Men aren't attracted to the same things unless they are a cuck

>the battle of the sexes
>mfw supposed whites buy into a completely (((manufactured))) rivalry